Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 33. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 10:06:05 AM
I invest money in Altcoins, what would then make a profit. I believe that the market will recover. After the market recovery, some of them can significantly rise in price.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 20, 2018, 09:14:26 AM
I am holding the majority of them and sell a little part of them. In this case I have money in the present time and I support my future life as well.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
August 20, 2018, 02:46:24 AM
I think I will gonna hold my altcoins as of now because the price is very low. The market is full of red marks and I cannot see any hope about it today. But I am always looking forward to the capability of the market and I think that the price of my alts will recover someday. Holding today and I will sell when market starts to bull run.
if you are aiming for bigger gains and you believe that those coins that you received have a good development and usage probably better to keep it even you are seeing falling market and tokens from ico's just dumped right away after reaching exchange, there's always time for good project being developed and fully implemented, just keep reading and following the team, join them from every channels that they have.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
If the value of my altcoins goes up from 10% of the original price, I will sell them to invest in new coin. But before selling them all, I really need these coin to invest in ICO projects.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 02:04:47 AM
Well, the most promising I plan to keep until better times, and those who do not trust will try to sell as profitable as possible
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 08:24:39 PM
I think I will gonna hold my altcoins as of now because the price is very low. The market is full of red marks and I cannot see any hope about it today. But I am always looking forward to the capability of the market and I think that the price of my alts will recover someday. Holding today and I will sell when market starts to bull run.
Activity: 980
August 19, 2018, 08:18:32 PM
I'll wait till the coin rises in value. If i see the price increase i think its enough for me i will sell it. I usually put a sell order for those coins until they will reach their mark.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 04:46:23 PM
Now there aren't enough ICO which leave with the bigger price after ICO. Therefore I try to lock in profits at once if it is. Also I transfer all the funds to BTC and ETH. Now it isn't necessary to be greedy, it is necessary to lock in profits.
Activity: 94
August 19, 2018, 03:41:47 AM
Hold it, it’s only 350 USD. Waiting for the wind in the bull market, it’s easy to add a zero.
Activity: 392
August 19, 2018, 03:37:37 AM
The fact is that the ratio of the prices of bitcoin and altcoins often changes almost 2-fold. Over the past year, in a pair of Eterum and bitcoin, I saw how the price ratios varied from 0.040 to 0.125. It turns out that if you choose the right time, then even in a falling market you can multiply your capital in the crypto currency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
August 19, 2018, 02:53:09 AM
For me i think you should check the coins, pick one or two that has the best potential for the future to have better value, then for the others you have two option either exchange them and add to the coins that you will keep or just sell them. I believe that there are  good coins that has great potential but then there are a lot of bad coins as well so be smart and choose carefully.
Activity: 518
August 19, 2018, 02:46:49 AM
I recommend to hold, not a good idea to anything other than hold.  Just wait for better time. These alt coins will certainly give benefit if compared to BTC when crypto market on full swing mode.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 02:37:30 AM
I think you can just hold on to the altcoins you have, maybe one day the altcoin will increase very high, you keep observing the information about the coin, follow all their information developments via the telegram group, if there is no increase, just sell the altcoin and buy another altcoin, try to invest in another altcoin.
Activity: 5
August 19, 2018, 02:36:47 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

Definitely I will invest my coins and would try to provide better hype to my friends so they will also invest in that market...
Activity: 46
August 19, 2018, 02:35:17 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I think the best thing to do with our Altcoins while the market price is to cheap is to hold and wait for the right time to sell because selling today while the market is too weak may keep us risk of our investment capital.
Activity: 339
August 19, 2018, 02:32:11 AM
What do I do with my altcoins? I hold altcoins which have a long-term potential value. And sell altcoins which I don't think has the potential. Because I believe in potential altcoins, so I hold it for the long term. I never worry about what I have thought. And for Altcoins that I think has no potential, then I will sell them slowly. That's what I did with altcoins that I have.
Activity: 870
August 19, 2018, 02:29:29 AM
I think you should divide Altcoins into two parts. Part of us keep the long term and the rest carry out the sell when the price is good to make a profit. Because Bitcoin can raise prices at any time. Altcoins will go up follow BTC.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
for me to wait for the price increase in the market and sell at high prices. there is a lack of trading opportunities for more money to be received and should always be in the market to find out when to spend money.
Activity: 373
August 19, 2018, 02:21:58 AM
I have learn many things since I join cryptocurrency and bitcoin,when we speak about what will you do with your altcoins it is simply by holding it in the time the market goes down and you can sell or trade your coins when the market is rising up .
If you are thinking about the quality of the token which you may get benefits of holding it for long term purposes that would be a great idea. As we all know we can do easily trade coins or even tokens for as long as the price is actually good and really worth it to sell.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 19, 2018, 02:19:40 AM
While my altcoins are lying down and waiting for the right time for sale. The bad news is that they all descended heavily in price.
Pages:
Jump to: