Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 42. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 456
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 11:38:25 PM
If you're not satisfied from the value of your coins then hold it especially if you believe that it will give decent profit in the future but if not sell it and buy other altcoins that really have a brighter future than in your coin. I just notice that 3 out if 10 new coins now aren't going anywhere and mostly died after some months and it can't guarantee a lambo for you. It actually depends on how the team strategize their market.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 11:23:17 PM
It mostly depends on the coin. I will either hodl till it I deem it's worth selling or sell and buy other altcoins. Or simply hold BTC instead. But I usually trade/invest with my altcoins. Altcoins have a better chance of returning you with profit if you hodl it. If you invested in good coins, the price will usually go several fold up. So holding is better.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
July 29, 2018, 11:17:57 PM
I guess it's the actual scenerio of all bounty hunters. In this case you should take decision wisely. You have to pick one or two from them which have better chance or looks promising. The rest you can sell.
I also think so, but to sell now is an unreasonable decision. After all, the market of altcoyins is in decline. It is better to wait a little for a good moment and then sell it.
if the altcoin we have is very potential for the future, it would not hurt to not sell it first and be able to hold it for a long time, because a potential altcoin will definitely have a valuable value in the future
it depend on its developtment on their roadmap.not each altcoin has good future and potential value in future.moreover much team run from their responsibility to make sure project run well.
Activity: 182
July 29, 2018, 11:13:17 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

What you should do is hodl. Even when the price digits are 17digits it would someday go up and would definitely give you profit. As of now the market is starting to recover from the drop of the first quarter of this year.
for Altcoin that I have, I use it for trading. because with trading able to open the opportunity to get big enough profit in the future. with a high price able to rely on Altcoin for future trading and make it as a fairly profitable work forward and as the main source at this time and in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 11:11:12 PM
For my recent altcoins bought, I will hold this until the end of the year hoping for the biggest comeback of crypto bullish market. This coins are coming from the ICO I bought this because it's more cheaper than the altcoins from the exchanges and there's a lot of chances you to gain a bunch of profit if the market are gone heat in the future.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
July 29, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
I guess it's the actual scenerio of all bounty hunters. In this case you should take decision wisely. You have to pick one or two from them which have better chance or looks promising. The rest you can sell.
I also think so, but to sell now is an unreasonable decision. After all, the market of altcoyins is in decline. It is better to wait a little for a good moment and then sell it.
if the altcoin we have is very potential for the future, it would not hurt to not sell it first and be able to hold it for a long time, because a potential altcoin will definitely have a valuable value in the future
Activity: 546
July 29, 2018, 08:16:00 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Hold until it becomes shitcoin. If I know that the coins I have hold will grow someday then I always hold it but I usually sell them all when exchange comes on, why? Because it becomes shitcoin when few days past. I did it when I got Earth Token and unfortunately, I hold it when the price is 1000 Sats. Look at that token right now, it dumps in 11sats and I felt despair from my tokens. This is just a reminder for those who want to hold.
Activity: 108
July 29, 2018, 08:08:10 PM
As you know that altcoin is below bitcoin and ethereum. Until now i keep my altcoin, i ieep monitoring the exchange market, until the right time i will withdraw and change it into ethereum or bitcoin.
Activity: 630
July 29, 2018, 07:59:27 PM
I will hold it until the price goes up. If it can be reached ICO price it will be very profitable for you. My advice, analyze the progress of the price, if the development is good and the team developer responsible, you should hold.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 07:46:12 PM

What you should do is hodl. Even when the price digits are 17digits it would someday go up and would definitely give you profit. As of now the market is starting to recover from the drop of the first quarter of this year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
July 29, 2018, 07:41:54 PM
If you are not yet in serious need of money, i would advise you hold. If I ask you to select the good ones you can hold, but you may not be able to do the proper selection, so i would advise you hold all.
Activity: 106
July 29, 2018, 06:11:30 PM
I think I will wait for upcoming pump, when all of the cryptocurrencies will grow, as we all wait for them to go. And on the pic I will try to sell them in order to buy something else as everybody else.
Activity: 283
July 29, 2018, 05:39:05 PM
Hold will be a huge profits for you, the market is healing gradually, then you will soon smile when the market fully recovered, just hold till full recovery of market.
Activity: 658
July 29, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
I will keep my altkkunas until I see their real growth. And then we'll see.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
July 29, 2018, 05:14:28 PM
Activity: 532
July 29, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
If the coin is promising.... I might decide to hold it for a very long time but if it not I will sell fast.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 05:00:43 PM
hold the coin with patience. store in a secure wallet. wait for the right time to sell when prices have soared, while waiting for a truly stable market situation.
Activity: 479
Enter the future of gaming
July 29, 2018, 04:54:40 PM
My ultimate goal for most of my alts is just to wait till they get pumped by several times and then convert them with profit to bitcoin.
Activity: 65
July 29, 2018, 04:52:52 PM
I think I'll keep my altcoins until any of them is listed on a good exchange, then I sell 50% of it hand hodl 50% for future use
Activity: 364
July 29, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: