Pages:
Author

Topic: What's Airdrop - page 2. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 26, 2018, 12:22:26 PM
Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks
We can say that this free distribution of tokens. You will need to perform several steps. Tweet the post or follow on Facebook. Then fill out the form and specify your wallet.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

Already said, all you need))

But it's better not to waste time on airdrops, because the income is very small, and you spend a lot of time.
Activity: 198
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 12:11:31 PM
Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks
the simplest explanation for airdrop is that airdrop,​ ​is​ ​an event during which ​a​ ​coin project distribute​s​​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ early adopters, ​for free.

Activity: 490
January 26, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

Airdrop - it is method for distribution coins. Most often for performing one-time tasks, mainly often will need complete the google forms and anymore nothing.

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
January 26, 2018, 11:39:13 AM
Airdrop is tokens that will be given to you after filling up forms and registering to them. These tokens are absolutely free however there's a risk. The risk is some of the airdrops nowadays are scams and most likely to let you fill your Private Keys of Eth Wallet. So keep in mind that you should be aware on both pros and cons in joining some of them.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 11:32:02 AM

Airdrop is a process where a startup ICO companies will launch a project then they will award and distribute the existing holder tokens or coins. ICO companies used airdrops as company promotion or giveaways.
Activity: 588
January 26, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

Airdrop is a new ico team that offers free token to every user to publish their projects. You just need to fill out a form for registration, but not all airdrops are good and sometimes just scams.
Activity: 1
January 26, 2018, 11:28:02 AM
i'm brandnew user here,
but i heard from my friend, airdrop's like give away from some project.
they give some tokens to member that already filled out form of airdrop with some requirement there.
Activity: 135
Merit: 16
i love btc
January 26, 2018, 11:20:41 AM
hi, airdrops is a gift of tokens or coins and you will make some money very fast if you take many airdrop
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 26, 2018, 11:15:13 AM
A​ ​crypto airdrop,​ ​is​ ​where a​ ​coin project distribute​s​​ ​tokens or​ ​coins to​ early adopters, ​for free. And there aren’t many requirements to get the free tokens or coins, except you may have to give up a little bit of privacy. Also, you may have to have coins from the specified blockchain in your wallet. A coin airdrop may be done on any blockchain. There are no set rules to the drops with each coin offering having its own requirement.
Activity: 37
January 26, 2018, 10:55:59 AM
Man, I do not know how you have the nerves to answer questions which can be answered by the asking guy in like 10 seconds (simple google search)....
Activity: 574
January 26, 2018, 10:54:47 AM
Follow the rules to sign a form should not forget to join their telegram because if you make a mistake you do not want to contact the token they want to promote them to twitter facebook or telegram it is free but not all airdrop is legit more of them is scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
January 26, 2018, 09:37:40 AM
This is a free distribution of coins. Basically - it's a Ponzi scheme, but there are  good projects that use this method of distribution to attract attention to your project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 106
January 26, 2018, 09:26:41 AM
Airdrop is a new ICO team that is offering free tokens to the community in order to publicize their tokens.
Generally speaking, you just need to fill out a form, but most of today's airdrops are a scam and you need to be careful. Angry

Airdrop is just a free money donated of some promoters of an ICO just to circulate its value when it hits exchange. They always expect the participants are all dumpers. Better join some Bounties that is more sureball earning than airdrop, probably mostly now a days airdrops are just giving you shit.
Activity: 6
January 26, 2018, 09:19:53 AM
Airdrop (cryptocurrency) An airdrop for a cryptocurrency is a procedure of distributing tokens by awarding them to existing holders of a particular blockchain currency, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 336
January 26, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
Airdrops are free tokens of the promotion of a new coin, it is a type of marketing system of a coin project to attract people, some time airdrops pays good, in this process people give their views regarding coin and other ask questions for the same.
Activity: 159
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 09:11:18 AM
Airdrop is a promoting method of a coin/token/ICO.to be honest lot of airdrop coins are scams these days.some airdrops asked for donations for the tokens.you can participate to airdrops by filling the form of the certain coin.its very easy and you can get coins.some airdrop coins are really good.if you lucky you will get a great airdrop coins.dont give your private keys in forms.they are scam airdrops if they ask your private key.and keep a separate email address for airdrops.you can find airdrops in twitter and telegram airdrop channels.
AirDrop adalah fitur yang memungkinkan perangkat Mac dan iOS berbagi file secara nirkabel yang membutuhkan usaha sedikit ribet.AirDrop sangat berguna dan keren, namun merupakan salah satu fitur yang kebanyakan orang tidak mengetahuinya.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 26, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
Airdrop is a Form that has a small task given by the developer to Spreadout the name of the token and to know their project. Who fill-up the Airdrop form will be given a token.
Activity: 463
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

airdrop is a token that is distributed free of charge, I think members here have shared their insights about what you are asking. you should always try to find knowledge about many projects and crypto. there are many readings here that can be your mentor on what you want.
Activity: 28
January 26, 2018, 08:59:20 AM
Airdropping is free coins sent to your address. If you have an Ethereum address sometimes you will just look and see new kind of worthless ERC20 tokens in them. I have had a friend click a website for one and then have his wallet hacked. Realistically he shouldn't have kept his coins/tokens on his laptop but I would avoid anyone giving our "free" money. A better way to earn tokens is to find a somewhat reputable ICO and check out their bounty program.
Pages:
Jump to: