Pages:
Author

Topic: What's Airdrop - page 3. (Read 429 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 08:56:17 AM
Airdrop is marketing campaign, where you can get the free future tokens for some actions done.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 26, 2018, 08:52:56 AM
AirDrop is a shareware distribution of coins, usually in small quantities for promotional purposes. Sometimes to get these coins you need to perform some tasks, for example to register on the site or join the group in telegram. But often the border between Airdrop and bounty is lost.
Activity: 191
Merit: 5
January 26, 2018, 08:37:04 AM
airdrops are a way of promoting new Coin/token projects. most programs a lot a small percent of total coins for airdrop and bounties. bounties range from the translation of their site, white paper, announcement thread, sharing their tweets and posts on social media, make videos about the campaign, write articles, find bugs in the project etc.
Airdrops usually give for joining telegram and following other social media. So they will have a large community to spread the words about them.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 08:34:03 AM
Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks
AirDrop is a free distribution of tokens. Tokens can be used to promote an entirely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out. This is much easier than bounty campaigns, which require more complex actions, for example, bug search, design creation, whitepaper translation into other languages, posts on a personal forum, advertisements on thematic forums and comments. To do this, you must either have certain skills, or untwisted accounts (most often in a bounty environment indicated the minimum number of subscribers) and of course you need to have free time. AirDrop also allows you to profit for the minimum number of actions - you can sell the received tokens immediately after they are released to the stock exchange and exchange them for bitcoin or leave it for a long time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
January 26, 2018, 08:05:37 AM
Please someone tell me about Airdrops, what is it and how one can participate to earn tokens. Thanks

Airdrops are amazing and highly addictive. You can get lucky like with the lottery and hit it big. I made over 1k last month from airdrops. I do as many as I can and about 1 in 5 pays off. Pretty good. Here is a list to help you:

There are some Telegram channels and Twitter accounts that list airdrops as they launch. Here are a few to check out:

(No referral links, only good sources)

-------------------------------------------------
Telegram:

7k Members - https://t.me/crypto_bounty_t

3.7k Members - https://t.me/AirdropAlert

2.7k Members - https://t.me/cryptoairdropalert

*New* - https://t.me/airdrop411
-------------------------------------------------

Twitter:

21k Followers - https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert

10k Followers - https://twitter.com/coinairdrop

AirdropAlert.com Official Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/Airdropalertcom

IF THIS HELPED PLEASE "ADD MERIT" USING THE TOP RIGHT BUTTON FOR THIS POST! THANKS!

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 08:00:33 AM
AirDrop is a feature that lets Macs and iOS devices share files wirelessly with a minimum of fuss.

AirDrop is extremely cool and useful, but is one of those features most people don't know about. Not because it is hard to use (it isn't) but because most people don't think to look for it. Most of the time when we want to share a photo with someone, we just send it to them in a text message. Which is easy enough, but when that someone is standing right beside you, it is even easier to simply use AirDrop.  Cheesy Wink

Well, for me Airdrop is a new project or what we call it's ICO or Initail Coin Offering. By launching airdrop they promote the product in a forum by conducting a free registration it will attract to investors and bounty hunters to earn token before they go to manager to managed in bounty campaign.
Activity: 49
January 26, 2018, 07:35:31 AM
AirDrop is a feature that lets Macs and iOS devices share files wirelessly with a minimum of fuss.

AirDrop is extremely cool and useful, but is one of those features most people don't know about. Not because it is hard to use (it isn't) but because most people don't think to look for it. Most of the time when we want to share a photo with someone, we just send it to them in a text message. Which is easy enough, but when that someone is standing right beside you, it is even easier to simply use AirDrop.  Cheesy Wink
Activity: 140
January 24, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

Airdrops are basically ICO projects that want to increase their awareness to the public, and as an attraction they give out a small amount of their coin to those that participate in their campaign. Airdrops task mostly are giving your wallet address, telegram and twitter handler and follow tweet their campaign.
Some might even include a donation in return for some of their coins.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 06:38:03 AM
usually I'm in the announcement continue to enter in tokens (altcoins).
I get airdrop, but have not produced everything.
is it because the token is free, and the price is definitely old?
GFE
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 06:33:55 AM

Airdrop is kind of project marketing before bounty program and ICO. It is free distribution of project tokens for advertising purpose
Activity: 203
January 24, 2018, 06:30:58 AM
airdrop is a way of giving  free coins to the participants. Some airdrop requiring a certain task to perform before you get a reward.
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
Airdrop is free token that gift of developer, you will take a airdrop if you fill up the form but be careful on what you give an information because there possibility that is a scam.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
January 24, 2018, 06:19:39 AM
Airdrop is life shape Smiley follow airdrop account and gain free coins. some coins can bring a lot of benefit. as a summary follow the comunity..
Activity: 241
January 24, 2018, 06:16:35 AM
Airdrop is a project or team that provides token free of charge to us, as they promote the project.
Airdrop can be searched easily and easily, you just need to fill in the form they have attached.
But not infrequently the tokens that we get from Airdrop have no price at all, because the deception of the person on behalf of a project.
You must be careful to register it.
Activity: 308
January 24, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
an AirDrop is a gift from the developers of a coin, they give you some free coin in exchange of some visibility, that’s a nice way to spread among the community a new coin. For example I participated at an airdrop of one ico and at the end I even bought a small bag from that ico. Just pay attenction to scams that ask your private key!!
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
By my own experience, I know that with such projects you have to be very careful, since a lot of them are fraudsters and you fulfill their conditions and you will not receive anything at the end.
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
January 24, 2018, 05:53:26 AM
In short, the team gives you a certain reward, and you can help promote and spread it. This is my understanding of airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
January 24, 2018, 05:44:20 AM
airdrop is one kind of ico that gives free tokens and with that you will just have to fill up the google form they require you to fill up and by that you will be rewardee by their coins. Just be patient and the tokens will be transferred automatically to your wallet.
They only get rewarded coins from those Airdrop campaigns. The payout to BC or another coin is not guaranteed.
Activity: 238
January 24, 2018, 05:42:58 AM
airdrop is one kind of ico that gives free tokens and with that you will just have to fill up the google form they require you to fill up and by that you will be rewardee by their coins. Just be patient and the tokens will be transferred automatically to your wallet.
Activity: 280
-----
January 24, 2018, 05:36:41 AM
Airdrop is a kind of ico that is giving away free tokens, in this kind of ico you have to be patient because it requires patience most especially when waiting for your tokens. If you want to join in an airdrop all you have to do is to fillup the form and make sure thst all your details there are correct most especially your wallet address and by that, wait for your tokens to be send in your wallet address.
Pages:
Jump to: