Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats better holding many coins or fewer coins? - page 11. (Read 11598 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 105
Choosing the best coins with low market cap will certain a tough job for you mate, not only it will consume a lot of time but putting your money at high risk.
Why you don't consider those known coins in the market which you have assurance that even works well than those Low market profile? Anyway, that is my suggestion and hope it will give some insight in your future investment.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
I personally prefer to hold a few coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin as it's easier to manage things if you only hold a few coins (my Ledger Nano only has space for a few apps), but both can work out well if you do it right. There's always occasionally the coin that skyrockets in value from a few satoshis every now and then, but it's pretty hard to find such coins and you can lose money trying to find a good coin to hold for profits. Not all coins will rise in value, and a lot of alts actually decrease in value over time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Both are profitable so you don't have to struggle to choose. You can invest some in Bitcoin and other in Ethereum. You can divide your capital and you can also choose in potential altcoins if you want. It all depends on your span of holding but if I were you, I will not hesitate to invest on Bitcoin especially now that the prices are getting better.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
If that's all for trading, I don't know how strong you are saving lots of coins with all the risks involved, of course you choose more clearly because they have to go because Bitcoin is pretty good in the current market situation by pumping unexpectedly, returning to yourself because to buy a small coin is good enough but use the analysis first to ensure that the direction will occur in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
But my questions is, if i have 50k should i rather invest in bitcoin, ethereum or a other high market cap coin compared to a small market cap coin were i could almost own 0.1% if the coin supply is 1 billion and trades at 5 cent.

Small coins you are talking might have low volume at most of the cases. I doubt it can filled your big orders the moment you will take a profit on it.

Don't want to suggest what coins you must put your money but you know what BTC can do and where it should always go*.

It should be much easier for the coin with a lower market cap to make much more gains than with Btc, right?

Depends on a certain coin's volume and price behaviour.

But honestly, you can play on it. Test it on actual with your own strategy as we have a different approach on how we trade.

Risk some low percentage of your capital and see how far it will go. See the result for yourselves.
Activity: 84
Merit: 9
I know the question sounds stupid.

But my questions is, if i have 50k should i rather invest in bitcoin, ethereum or a other high market cap coin compared to a small market cap coin were i could almost own 0.1% if the coin supply is 1 billion and trades at 5 cent.

It should be much easier for the coin with a lower market cap to make much more gains than with Btc, right?

Pages:
Jump to: