Pages:
Author

Topic: What's going on now.... anyone? - page 3. (Read 699 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 09:25:42 AM
Why all coins drop so rapidly? Anyone can tell me ?
THX

It's a huge correction since the bull market multiplied the prices a lot in the recent year. It is normal for such correction since a lot of investors invested in crypto last year just because of the bull run and some went out the market once the price started declining.
Activity: 1161
Merit: 275
June 27, 2018, 09:20:51 AM
there may be some problems occurring, some bitcoin bans by some countries may be the cause of so many bitcoin users who feel panicked and sell their bitcoins simultaneously, so the market price drops significantly in a short period of time, this is probably the plan of some capital holders great by manipulating the price, so they can take advantage of the advantages of a panicked person then buy at a low price,
I also agree with your suggestion as the manipulation is from those that have big shares in this coin, they cash out when the price is high thereby making the price fall and they buy back when the price is very low. I believe the price will rise again very soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Ccfound
June 27, 2018, 09:18:02 AM
its normal i think, after the hype and rising period from end of 2018 to Q1 2018. didnt you join crypto for a few years ago? you should see the trend, now is the right time to add another invest on cryptocurrency. dont be panic if you loss your investment. my analysis are the price will not recover sonn or until end of this year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 27, 2018, 09:14:40 AM
the decline in prices of all altcoin is influenced by the decrease of bitcoin haga, then why do the bitcoin prices go down? the price of bitcoin and other altcoin down is caused by some negative issues about crypto currency, such as advertising by facebook, by goolge and influenced by some countries that prohibit ICO in their country

That are things who are happened a while ago, so I think that it do not affect the price so much. The latest things, like the hacks on different exchanges, hurt the price of bitcoin more in my opinion.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:10:51 AM
Now large players specifically reduce the price of the crypto currency to buy at a low price and be again in a trend.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
June 27, 2018, 09:04:59 AM
Large players control the market. I watch a lot of negative news that is spreading through informative platforms. I think that these are planned actions in order to lower the price even lower and cause people panic.

I believe so too, there is no real correlation to this, a while ago there were news regarding hacks and investigations but now it‘s quiet on the news front, even facebook announced that the crypto ban will be reversed but the market is still tanking. Something smells fishy here.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
June 27, 2018, 08:32:05 AM
If you have the old falls within the realm of crypto then you will be addressing ordinary things like this. prices go down much of it reasonable. In addition, there are indeed some months which makes the issue yesterday the coin falls, but this will not last long and the coin could be rising in value.

Every coin price depends on the price of bitcoin into the dollar, that is why you can see how the market in red color. (before)
But now as bitcoin price is getting up and we can now take a look at a greener market now.
We already passed the bearish stage and we just need to wait for more time now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 25, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
If you have the old falls within the realm of crypto then you will be addressing ordinary things like this. prices go down much of it reasonable. In addition, there are indeed some months which makes the issue yesterday the coin falls, but this will not last long and the coin could be rising in value.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
the decline in prices of all altcoin is influenced by the decrease of bitcoin haga, then why do the bitcoin prices go down? the price of bitcoin and other altcoin down is caused by some negative issues about crypto currency, such as advertising by facebook, by goolge and influenced by some countries that prohibit ICO in their country
Activity: 66
March 25, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
Now all coins are dropping. It depends on what campaign you join and how there coins or stakes valued. It also depends on how you trade. If you do not know how to trade, the coins you have will drop. This I know, the price/value in the market is not stable. It will go high and it will drop also. Just be aware.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
March 25, 2018, 08:56:41 AM
traders are in confusion. markets have been up and down lately. last year, it was the same month I experience such movement, an indication that the rally for another ATH will start hopefully once sec approves crypto currency issues.
Activity: 140
March 25, 2018, 08:40:18 AM
In my opinion it decrease rapidly for bitcoin decreasing dramatically. I always observed that if bitcoin will increase almost altcoins increase too but if it will go to decreasing almost altcoins decreasing too. So I would assume that it is because of bitcoin dominion in crypto whatsoever it's price there will be huge effect below the next line.
Activity: 394
March 25, 2018, 08:10:28 AM
Why all coins drop so rapidly? Anyone can tell me ?
THX
And it was obvious and directed to depreciate the market and bring many participants from it. It's like restarting the whole system, so that afterwards 5 more years will go up, because how many coins to return without creating or releasing new ones.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
March 22, 2018, 02:04:15 PM
This may be the uncertainty of regulation, this is my guess, given the SEC report for the day and the announcement of a meeting next week to discuss the ICOs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 22, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
there may be some problems occurring, some bitcoin bans by some countries may be the cause of so many bitcoin users who feel panicked and sell their bitcoins simultaneously, so the market price drops significantly in a short period of time, this is probably the plan of some capital holders great by manipulating the price, so they can take advantage of the advantages of a panicked person then buy at a low price,
Activity: 490
March 22, 2018, 01:42:57 PM
Analysts note that possible reasons for such a fall in the market may be the SEC statement that crypto-exchanges will have to undergo an additional registration procedure, as well as today's news that the Central Bank of China opposed the use of crypto-currency as a means of payment.

Yes, China is a weighty argument! He is one of the major players in the cryptocurrency, and any prohibitions in China will affect the price of bitcoin, and the rest of the altcoins accordingly! But I hope all the same it will pass, and China's action on the market will decrease!
Activity: 490
March 22, 2018, 01:34:50 PM
Large players control the market. I watch a lot of negative news that is spreading through informative platforms. I think that these are planned actions in order to lower the price even lower and cause people panic.
That is a planned action! Yes, there are negative factors that negatively affect the price! For example, bans ICO on Facebook, Twitter. But the panic is inflated by whales! This is all done on purpose! You'll panic and sell everything at a cheap price, and then they'll sell at an expensive price!
Activity: 392
March 22, 2018, 01:33:38 PM
It will definitely go up. Unfortunately, It is not stable at all.
So, if you want to earn just make sure to hold and sell when you get some profit only.
Patience is the key.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
This bear market or correction or whatever you want to call it will come to end sooner or later. It's not a bubble because of the tech. It's here to stay and it's only going to blossom with innovation. Price will reflect this. The fact that governments want to put their hands all over it validates this.

This is what I too expect about the crptocurrencies growth. There is many more people invested on the cryptos when the coins are cheap in the market bro.  Just 5 minutes I have got the bump signal about BTC on Binance bro.
I hope there might be a good growth in the price chart.
There is none of the Government has been regulated the bitcoins.
Activity: 336
March 22, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
This bear market or correction or whatever you want to call it will come to end sooner or later. It's not a bubble because of the tech. It's here to stay and it's only going to blossom with innovation. Price will reflect this. The fact that governments want to put their hands all over it validates this.
Pages:
Jump to: