Pages:
Author

Topic: What's going on now.... anyone? - page 5. (Read 699 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 12:57:40 PM
Why all coins drop so rapidly? Anyone can tell me ?
THX
It is obvious that such a deep and long fall of bitcoin and all the crypto currency was planned and carried out by certain forces interested in this. However, any action has its beginning and its end. When there is no need to lower the rate of the crypto currency, it will again rise. Although the Crypto-currency is considered decentralized, however, certain price levers are still available to it on the part of persons holding a very large number of coins.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
March 17, 2018, 11:38:49 AM
THX
the main cause that leads to all the currency falling down is due to the panic selling of people. I read a lot of reasons cited. There are some reasons for the rational part, such as: Mt Gox ,He's dumping a lot of bitcoin; goole will ban ICO ads, before that, Facebook has taken this action; G20

Those are the fundamentals or news that do mainly affect the market as of now which we are really seeing this first quarter to be horrible and now on the recent price of bitcoin we are again to see below 8k usd which we are now on 7917 as of this moment on preev and checking out the entire market cap it starts to dive again.Just hold on which this would really be a test of faith and patience.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
THX
the main cause that leads to all the currency falling down is due to the panic selling of people. I read a lot of reasons cited. There are some reasons for the rational part, such as: Mt Gox ,He's dumping a lot of bitcoin; goole will ban ICO ads, before that, Facebook has taken this action; G20
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 11:24:09 AM
it's so heavy this month .. because the price is falling down ...
reading this forum ,, very helpful to me because there is information that the prices will improve in the end of this month .. i hope so.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 17, 2018, 11:10:25 AM
So much scary weak hands who are already selling. And the guy from MT GOX Exchange who is spreading a lot of fud because he holds ovr hundert of thousand of bitcoins and nobody knows if he will sell this coins. And of course to many whales who controlling the market, and buying everything when they drop it under value.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 11:04:24 AM
I think this is the act of the rulers .. the rulers are not willing to physically replace the money with the coins online, the rulers who control the physical money is the mastermind of the falling price of the coin. they spread negative news about coin coins online, they do not want the money they hold to be no its price.
copper member
Activity: 140
March 17, 2018, 10:08:44 AM
A lot of ICO, new crypto,  world news.
Activity: 126
March 17, 2018, 09:56:37 AM
I think it is strong winter correction , and maybe in spring we will see bullish trend on crypto market  Wink
I often hear it , that it because of winter correction also China New Year, but everything ends now, and now spring, but nothing changes

Agree...it's getting worse and worse
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
March 11, 2018, 06:35:10 PM
I think it is strong winter correction , and maybe in spring we will see bullish trend on crypto market  Wink

The never ending correction but yeah we must not be intimidated by current situation. In fact bitcoin is pumping right now, and I know we all want it to continue pumping but I think more time to go before it happen, let’s give 2 more weeks for bitcoin to finally go up.
Activity: 266
March 11, 2018, 06:30:11 PM
as time passes, this can determine the rise and fall of altcoin. the price of altcoin which is now being dropped may rise in some predetermined time. not just the altcoin that fell the price of bitcoin down very large
Activity: 854
March 11, 2018, 05:16:21 PM
This year is hard for all markets, not only crypto is red. I think we are facing the beginning of recession in the economy.
Activity: 224
March 11, 2018, 04:25:53 PM
THX
where you at in the past month? it's been like this for over a month now so i don't think we should get surprised on alts falling down in a regular manner, actually there's a pattern to it, whenever bitcoin touches 10k to 11k there's a big chance it will dump few days later atleast below 10k which makes alts getting hard to increase again.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 04:11:23 PM
I often hear it , that it because of winter correction also China New Year, but everything ends now, and now spring, but nothing changes
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
March 11, 2018, 04:09:48 PM
But even the rule of market is that after falling will be growing, BUT how much will be growing, maybe not so much as we want
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 03:48:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
March 11, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
There is no change in term of technology from few months ago. Just people want to sell before everyone else and hope to buy it back cheaper. Sometime it works out and sometime no.
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
March 11, 2018, 02:24:59 PM
As for me it looks like a large correction before intense growing somewhere near summer-autumn. And it didn`t drop a lot, the price is like in November.
Activity: 554
March 11, 2018, 02:15:25 PM
THX

everything is definitely influenced by supplayer and BTC rate
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
March 11, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
THX

There are many reasons why most of the altcoin so far are dropping their value. Of course the price value of bitcoin was also dropped down which may lead the altcoins or coins also dropped in the market second is that there many false fud news about the altcoins or bitcoin something like that mate.
Activity: 133
March 11, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
and for now the price is down, you may buy it because it's going to rise. you don't need to panic because this is crypto world, even the smallest news can lead to disastrous market. all you can do is analyzing the flow chart and market, and possibly read the news, and go surf internet more. the more you know the more you can be prepared.
Pages:
Jump to: