Pages:
Author

Topic: What's going on now.... anyone? - page 4. (Read 699 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
March 22, 2018, 01:01:46 PM
The current market is really shaky, I also ask that question a lot and all possible answers and reasons I get
are related to regulation issues, government related crypto stuff and some major whale dumps. Uncertainty
seems to prevail in the market these days, but deflations are not gonna last all the time, the market will rise
and stabilize. It's an ugly and unpleasant situation we have at the moment, but it's best to keep holding and if
it gets any worse which has been speculated a lot lately, I'm gonna buy bitcoins and altcoins if they go down.
What else can we do? it's better to invest than panic.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 06:00:08 AM
It could be regulation uncertainty, i thnk that given the sec report the other day and the announcement of the meeting next week to discuss ICOs and as for me -  people r scared certain coins will be considered illegitimate and that could have a know on effect on people's holding. This is what i come across anyway. It could be a whole number of reasons of course...
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
Why do you need to know the reasons for the fall or growth of the market? Can you influence this process? I'm not looking for reasons for the fall or growth of coins for a long time. I use it for profit. And I recommend that you do it.

Exactly, there is no need for any reason about the Bitcoin because if you know the exact reason then you will start the panic about the Bitcoin. See one thing you should understand Governments are not going to ban the Bitcoin, so today the price may be low but you are going to make good if we hold them.
Activity: 168
March 20, 2018, 01:56:53 AM
do not worry about this kind of problem, just take it easy, everything will be back to normal if we be patient in doing it, but do not let us not the spirit and do not sell the price of coins we have in when we really need just because of the issue of coin prices which is currently drastically reduced gan, sell just enough, the rest of us save, hold as much as we can until finally all the coins really back at the price initially in December 2017, our sustenance is also already there that set, if we need and indeed in must be to sell the coins we have, just sell gan, maybe our sustenance is just that much, but if we are still able to hold it, hold as much as we can until the price really back to the original.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 20, 2018, 12:36:57 AM
many issues both from the investor as well as a slightly slanted State and finally made the coins fall so deep. not be a problem because it is the cycle of this sort is common. the current situation was able to purchase more coins in order to get great results if the coins begin to the green line.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
March 19, 2018, 05:58:20 PM
Why do you need to know the reasons for the fall or growth of the market? Can you influence this process? I'm not looking for reasons for the fall or growth of coins for a long time. I use it for profit. And I recommend that you do it.
Activity: 332
March 19, 2018, 04:22:19 PM
The situation with cryptocurrency is rather unpleasant. But most experts are sure that it's temporary and we should keep calm and wait. By the end of the year we have good chances to see bull market again)
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 03:08:54 PM
Why all coins drop so rapidly? Anyone can tell me ?
THX
There are many factors but if you want a simplified answer then I will say don’t worry things will calm down and this all price bloodbath will be over in next maximum couple of month and in next two weeks you will see the things will start coming back to track.
Activity: 298
Merit: 21
March 19, 2018, 01:07:31 PM
The reason is mostly panic and fear of investors, because of different news about crypto world. I hope that the prices will improve in the end of this month
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 03:59:34 PM
Many reasons behind. Closing of trades, exchanges, rules on forbidding usage of crypto currencies, keep waiting to rotate the coins being held by individuals, closing of mining pools and etc causes altcoins prices fall to the ground.
Really pathetic situation from January 2018. But hope that altcoins will have hectic boom this year unlike past years.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 11:34:36 AM
Because the news from Facebook and Google banned ICO and coin, in addition to the upcoming G20 summit. A lot of bad news is affecting the current price of coin, i guess.
Activity: 466
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 18, 2018, 11:27:15 AM
today the big investors are being controlled by panic so they can not control themselves from fear. if this continues then in the near term all will be extinct, so we should immediately be able to end this red period and begin to recover the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 17, 2018, 06:11:03 PM
The whales are taking advantage of the bad news about cryptocurrency to dump the whole market to collect a big amount of good cryptocurrencies with as lowest price as possible. This  is very normal and it happen everyday in the crypto market so I think you shouldn't worry to much and don't check the price everytime cause it only make you feel panic and FUD all the time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 17, 2018, 05:24:15 PM
We live in an era of change, everything develops with the speed of light, a similar situation in the market. I think after a rapid fall down there will be no less rapid rise to the moon!
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
March 17, 2018, 05:23:08 PM
The past weeks have seen alot of turbulence in the cryptocurrency space and these were fueled by the SEC's announcement of fresh regulations for exchanges which traded cryptocurrencies,a supposed hacking of binance,Sell off of bitcoins by Mt. Gox to help pay their users and so on.Most definitely this turbulence will calm down and we'll be back up again.
Activity: 308
https://www.soar.earth/
March 17, 2018, 05:02:53 PM
How much can you tolerate this fall in the market? I already experience unbearable pain when they open price charts. What event should happen to the market to recover?
Activity: 259
March 17, 2018, 03:27:07 PM
Complicate things the big players. Now the important thing is not to panic and wait when all will be adjusted.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
March 17, 2018, 02:39:49 PM
From technical analysis: Bitcoin failed to push through the (down) channel resistance.
From fundamental analysis: it is March, people need cash to pay taxes, so they sell coins.
From the overall situation: coins are not treasure anymore, they are commodity. Red investment tutorial for what it means for us, poor fellas.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
March 17, 2018, 02:23:44 PM
Guys, against the backdrop of negative news, I read a lot and positive, such as "Germany officially recognized bitcoin as a means of payment" Why the market does not react to positive news?
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
March 17, 2018, 01:31:10 PM
Large players control the market. I watch a lot of negative news that is spreading through informative platforms. I think that these are planned actions in order to lower the price even lower and cause people panic.
Most likely this is so. Too intensively and smoothly appeared negative news about the crypto currency and a significant part of them turned out to be false. This is an obviously planned attack on the crypto currency in order to sharply lower its rate. However, those who did this, I think, have their own speculative interests and therefore, after a certain time, the Crypto currency will again grow in value.
Pages:
Jump to: