Pages:
Author

Topic: What's going to happen with Bitcoin? - page 5. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
Based on the level of how much bitcoin has grown, and how much it has improved ongoing transaction's in the world ..its going to be a way much better as years gets by..countries will buy the idea and besides blockchain technology through crypto currency has come to live..so its a way forward
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 03:50:59 AM
Yes I certainly agree with your perspective that in the future bitcoin will be bright, besides that in the future I am also very sure if a country has not legalized bitcoin then in the future 80% country will definitely legalize bitcoin, because 20% of countries that have not legalized bitcoin may really you say that bank owners think that it will ruin their banking business.

Just focus and go with the flow to bitcoin, everything is gonna be alright. I believe that cryptocurrencies are here to stay but we still have a long way to go and there are some issues on which we must work in order to smoothen the growth of the sector. make it as a strategy on how your investment will grow. Keep believing that it will rise up soon.
Activity: 56
June 19, 2018, 01:48:48 AM
There’s nothing special about that price point, and just because Bitcoin is trading at significantly lower levels than Thursday, it doesn’t mean the market won’t recover at some point soon. The same thing happened after in the two previous bloodbaths. Bitcoin may have no reached its mid-December heights, but it was able to get back above $10,000 every time.
Activity: 28
June 19, 2018, 01:47:20 AM
Rich people are playing with the market. According to bitcoin price history bitcoin have a big possibility that it will go higher.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
June 18, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
To be honest, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is are still in the basic face of development and hence no one is sure what is going to happen down the road but considering the past performance and the potential of growth I am optimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies and I believe that cryptocurrencies are here to stay but we still have a long way to go and there are some issues on which we must work in order to smoothen the growth of the sector.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 18, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
Right now, I feel a lot depression and bad feelings about bitcoin in the market.
It seems that people loosing patience and giving up from bitcoin.
I don't think it's good idea to sell bitcoin now, at such low price.
When you check btc history, you can see that bitcoin already was a few times in the same situation and recovered every time.
So, I think that the same scenario will happen again.

If you think the price will recover, so why do you have a bad feeling?
Take the advantage of current low prices, buy some more coins and have good feeling instead of that bad bad feeling.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 18, 2018, 10:27:56 AM
Right now, I feel a lot depression and bad feelings about bitcoin in the market.
It seems that people loosing patience and giving up from bitcoin.
I don't think it's good idea to sell bitcoin now, at such low price.
When you check btc history, you can see that bitcoin already was a few times in the same situation and recovered every time.
So, I think that the same scenario will happen again.

Activity: 406
Merit: 254
BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange
June 18, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
Hi guys,

Nowadays every bitcoin holders got a question on their mind and that is:

"Is bitcoin future bright or dark?"

Simply this question rise up because of bitcoins dramatic price fall. But I am gonna tell everyone to keep faith on bitcoins power. I think who have already introduced with bitcoin last 2 years they know the orginal scenario of bitcoin. Last couple of weeks bitcoin price fall dramatically but we wish it will recover its turn up soon. Crypto currency is the first choice of modern generation. Already bitcoin got millipms of standard users who knows the pros and cons of bitcoin. Hence its downwords now because of some reasons like:

1] Bank owners thinks its gonna spoil their banking business.

2] Some merchant investors thinks its not safe to invest on bitcoin. It can be stolen or freeze.

3] Some users doesn't know the exact use of bitcoin.

4] Some government haven't got the exact technology to regulate bitcoin.

5] Some users are not used to with BTC.

These are the exact reason why bitcoin price is surrounded on a limited area. Its just a matter of time to resolve all these issue.Then it will be a new era of Bitcoin.

Here is some reasons what's gonna make the difference:

1] Already most of the countries agreed to lead their economical strategy with bitcoin. Just government wants to make some rules and regulation to make a safer financial environment.

2] Rival online companies are keen to accept their payment on bitcoin. Because its the fastest and secure payment gateway for them.

3] In some countries bitcoin ATM is going successfully & users are pretty much happy with it.

4] Crypto trading platforms are getting much popular than forex, stock markets. Worldwide investors are showing their interest to crypto trading.

5] peoples are very interested to use bitcoin on their daily purchase payment option specially on super markets grocery shops, rental services where BTC is Accepted.

In my opinion bitcoin holders should keep calm and wait for the better future. Crypto currency is the most innovative invention of modern world. Its going to be the basic need of people soon. just wait & watch

Thanks

I agree with you, also bitcoin change everyone's life, and in addition to your ideas, yesterday I read a post about universities and stall who accept bitcoin in other country, this are also an evidences that bitcoin keeps spreading and influencing people to access the crypto world. Moreover we must not panick when bitcoin value drops down, instead make it as a strategy on how your investment will grow. Keep beleiving that it will rise up soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 09:35:45 AM
Well, I think that bitcoin will recover the down trend it had experience in the current situation. I am very optimistic that this bear market will end soon and people should not be thinking more negative about btc since this down trend scenario is just temporary. I believe that there is light at the end of the tunnel for btc for as long as people should continue to believe and support btc no matter what happens.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 12:58:25 AM
now the red bitcoin market marked the price is down the right time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 11:10:09 AM
To calm and wait is not advisable to those who are professional bitcoin holders for they already knew every single possibilities regarding bitcoin price and the transactions. Well, we all hope for bitcoin good to come in our way to success.
Activity: 73
June 07, 2018, 11:01:28 AM
hopefully bitcoin future will be fine. and I hope bitcoin will not happen anything
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 10:43:58 AM
In my own opinion and base on statistics bitcoin have a big possibility that it will have a brighter future because as the time pass by we already saw the biggest achievement of it and that is having a biggest value among all coins.
Activity: 73
June 07, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
Yes, i agree with this. Especially for people who's new in trading, in this case bitcoin. Bitcoin future is bright but it won't be as easy as many people think to achieve wide adoption and high price per Bitcoin. We need to start educating other people on using Bitcoin. It's not really difficult, it requires some time and effort to learn it.  People should continue to invest bitcoin no matter if price will dip for as long as the people will do their share by promoting btc in their own way.
Activity: 9
June 07, 2018, 05:00:41 AM
Bitcoin prediction 2018: Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency craze has had a rocky start to 2018 plunging to a two-month low of $7,695.10 according to CoinDesk.com

But that does not mean it is all bad news for the bitcoin. Here are some experts predictions on where the digital currency mania is going:

At the start of the year Blockchain Capital partner Spencer Bogart predicted that bitcoin’s price could rise to levels of up to $50,000 in 2018, over double its highest price in 2017.
Mr Bogart said he is most focused on Bitcoin in 2018. He said: “I can’t tell you exactly what’s going to happen with price and neither can anybody.

“But when I look out over the next 12 months, what I see is a significant supply and demand imbalance at the current price levels.

Imran Wasim, a financial analyst at AMSYS Group, told News BTC he was far from downbeat, predicting cryptocurrency will become “more mainstream” in 2018.

He added:It has dropped in price, this is good.
Activity: 9
June 07, 2018, 04:09:03 AM
what will happen with the bitcoin, definitely it will improve and a lot of investor invest in bitcoin. people should know the impact of bitcoin in the market, and they must always support and promote bitcoin because everyday it will increase the price, and it is a big change for their lives.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
June 07, 2018, 04:06:47 AM
I believe that Bitcoin has a huge margin of safety. I am sure that there will not be a catastrophe. Concerning the cost of bitcoin, that is, certain technical problems associated with falling schedules. It is possible to normalize the exchange rate stability and reach the previous heights during 10 days, as at the end of last year.
Activity: 38
June 07, 2018, 04:02:24 AM
In any way, I get asked this question a lot and my response is always the same. Bitcoin is like the Flu virus, because it is spreading very rapidly and before you know it, everyone has it.  Wink It also adapt and change all the time, so one vaccine might be affective against it this year, but the next year it adapted and the vaccine is worthless.
Activity: 116
June 07, 2018, 03:50:21 AM
Well, BITCOIN BTC remain as a currency coin in the cryptocurrency market. Even in its downfall many will risk BITCOIN BTC as shown in many news but one thing you must considered that BITCOIN BTC was already advertise, commercialize and promoted by other countries in which they adopted the technique for fast and secured currency transaction. Sooner or later BITCOIN BTC will rise and will be legalize.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:20:23 AM
Someone is playing with the market. There is no other reason to go back to falling again when we say full recovery. Everyone plays with the wisdom. After a certain time, it will go out again. And more mass will meet bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: