Pages:
Author

Topic: What's going to happen with Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 908 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 03:02:00 AM
Normally bitcoin is still operating until investors support to grow it because i believe it so hard bitcoin will fall down immediately., mostly in all countries are adopt this , The leadership each countries knows bitcoin is a big help for the people who need us.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 05:35:38 AM
I think bitcoin  has a very brigbt future ahead and I would suggest that people should continue to believe in bitcoin as this will continue to rise in the comng months to come. Currently,  bear market is just temporary and this will regain its price value soon. People should continue to invest bitcoin no matter if price will dip for as long as the people will do their share by promoting btc in their own way.
Activity: 73
June 06, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
if we invest seriously and obey the rules that exist in the bitcoin forum we will get the results of our hard work day by day especially with the task that must be done in a timely manner and keep up the topic we are working on.
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 04:51:49 AM
try to invest for a long term and for a short term. they still can not figure out how to regulate cryptocurrencies in General, including bitcoin. But despite this he has a future , ego is growing in popularity and it is what creates the demand for it.He has a bright future. if we believe bitcoin will rising up again I think bitcoin will be rising up soon, so don't matter about the price of bitcoin we still use bitcoin as our daily currencies
Activity: 223
Merit: 102
June 05, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
The media is always on both sides of bitcoin
The support has been touted and the opposition has been smashed. There is no pertinent media.
People's image of Bitcoin is too extreme, but nobody understands or popularizes the blockchain.
Activity: 186
June 05, 2018, 10:56:51 PM
Yes I certainly agree with your perspective that in the future bitcoin will be bright, besides that in the future I am also very sure if a country has not legalized bitcoin then in the future 80% country will definitely legalize bitcoin, because 20% of countries that have not legalized bitcoin may really you say that bank owners think that it will ruin their banking business.

In my opinion what will happen to bitcoin is that he's not so low that it's going to go back to its usual increase as it's because digital crypto currencies do not even know if it's stable or not sure that I'm going to be a bitcoin.
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
June 05, 2018, 09:22:51 PM
for me bitcoin right now is bad, because as we can see right now that bitcoin price is down from 20000 to 7000 right now but we need to have patience, if we believe bitcoin will rising up again I think bitcoin will be rising up soon, so don't matter about the price of bitcoin we still use bitcoin as our daily currencies
Activity: 72
June 05, 2018, 08:46:11 PM
I also agree and I wait for that moment to arrive where btc becomes something legal in the world and can be used as a means of transaction is not just a tool investaai but maybe we should be a little patient because to realize it all takes a short time, we just wait
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
June 05, 2018, 08:39:16 PM
Nowadays every bitcoin holders got a question on their mind and that is:

"Is bitcoin future bright or dark?"

Simply this question rise up because of bitcoins dramatic price fall.

During bitcoin's dramatic price rise last year, people also asked, "Is bitcoin future bright or dark?"

Why should the answer be any different now?

I feel that too many people rely too much on short term events to determine the long term future of Bitcoin.

I believe that it is early to make a speculation on what is the future of bitcoin right now. If you are referring to future then it should be time bounded because any business that ends is not good and it is the same thing for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
June 05, 2018, 08:30:38 PM
Bitcoin future is bright but it won't be as easy as many people think to achieve wide adoption and high price per Bitcoin. We need to start educating other people on using Bitcoin. It's not really difficult, it requires some time and effort to learn it. Bitcoin ATMs are becoming more and more popular so even an ordinary person is able to buy and sell Bitcoin without using exchanges which started to require providing IDs from their clients. Bitcoin will be even faster in the future, just give developers some time. It isn't easy to make it better.

It won't be easy and it will not happen so fast as some people think it will. There are decentralized exchangers that doesn't require ID, there are ways for keeping some level anonymity with bitcoins.
What's going on with bitcoins since beginning its happening now, user base is growing and that's all that's matter, more people will keep bitcoin desirable and price will grow along. Network will be faster and I hope that transaction fees will never rise like they did last year, that kind of problems slow down the progress, but technology is new so sometimes road can be a little bumpy.
Future is bright for bitcoin and alts behind bitcoin, there is so much more for them in this world, so many people and institutions that can start with crypto and they will in upcoming years, maybe more then ever.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
June 02, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
Bitcoin future is bright but it won't be as easy as many people think to achieve wide adoption and high price per Bitcoin. We need to start educating other people on using Bitcoin. It's not really difficult, it requires some time and effort to learn it. Bitcoin ATMs are becoming more and more popular so even an ordinary person is able to buy and sell Bitcoin without using exchanges which started to require providing IDs from their clients. Bitcoin will be even faster in the future, just give developers some time. It isn't easy to make it better.
Activity: 99
June 02, 2018, 04:19:51 AM
Your point of view is right and i totally agree with you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
May 30, 2018, 09:52:51 AM
One of Bitcoin's noble goals is to replace the existing currencies in the world today by becoming a decentralized currency alias is not regulated by a single party and the absence of the authority to regulate Bitcoin (and other Cryptocurrency) is expected to eliminate those costs that are not required as is currently applicable in the world financial system ...
copper member
Activity: 21
May 28, 2018, 01:13:33 PM
Thanks guys for sharing everyone's positivity about bitcoin.
Activity: 2
May 28, 2018, 05:29:24 AM
despite the many media that make FUD but adoption stays strong, I believe Bitcoin's future is bright but in this situation our mentality must be strong to HODL

I agree, in the long run I think Bitcoin will remain as one of the main digital currencies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 05:27:01 AM
despite the many media that make FUD but adoption stays strong, I believe Bitcoin's future is bright but in this situation our mentality must be strong to HODL
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 28, 2018, 04:33:05 AM
It happens everytime when BTC  price goes down and when its goes higher again noone thinks about that things its normal but people who were here for years nevermind and just live and belive BTC is future.
Activity: 518
May 28, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
5] peoples are very interested to use bitcoin on their daily purchase payment option specially on super markets grocery shops, rental services where BTC is Accepted.

The demand for cryptocurrency is increasing every year and I believe the future of bitcoin is bright no matter what the price will be this year. People will continue to come to adopt the system, and this can boost the price to go back on $20k level and go higher.

In my opinion bitcoin holders should keep calm and wait for the better future. Crypto currency is the most innovative invention of modern world. Its going to be the basic need of people soon. just wait & watch

Thanks

Panicking is the big problem of every newbie, so its better for them to relax and just keep on investing even on the dump market. Bull will come again and make us more successful soon.

But they not know what they should do, while bitcoin price are decreasing and it cause of panic selling.
Most of them are beginners in CryptoCurrency world, the better they should do is learn about the movement of cryptos on how's it volatile

That's definitely they should do, learn to know how's crypto too volatility in the market and  not afraid on what it happens. For now the value of bitcoin are in a lower price and the wise decision for now is buy and hold.
Activity: 322
May 28, 2018, 04:22:08 AM
I support your point of view that bitcoin has great prospects and the future , but at the moment the large banks that run the world monopoly do not allow bitcoin to break through, thanks to monopolists, most States will not legalize bitcoin. And in those countries that accept it, they still can not figure out how to regulate cryptocurrencies in General, including bitcoin. But despite this he has a future , ego is growing in popularity and it is what creates the demand for it.He has a bright future.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
May 28, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
5] peoples are very interested to use bitcoin on their daily purchase payment option specially on super markets grocery shops, rental services where BTC is Accepted.

The demand for cryptocurrency is increasing every year and I believe the future of bitcoin is bright no matter what the price will be this year. People will continue to come to adopt the system, and this can boost the price to go back on $20k level and go higher.

In my opinion bitcoin holders should keep calm and wait for the better future. Crypto currency is the most innovative invention of modern world. Its going to be the basic need of people soon. just wait & watch

Thanks

Panicking is the big problem of every newbie, so its better for them to relax and just keep on investing even on the dump market. Bull will come again and make us more successful soon.

But they not know what they should do, while bitcoin price are decreasing and it cause of panic selling.
Most of them are beginners in CryptoCurrency world, the better they should do is learn about the movement of cryptos on how's it volatile
Pages:
Jump to: