Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s hot in June? - page 2. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 06:22:08 AM
At present, in addition to the falling market, I do not see anything hot in June. But I think in July there will be a hot topic. As the market is going down next month may be a big change.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
June 26, 2018, 05:55:42 AM
Leveraged trading is definitely the next step in a market light this, as it appears the market is going down in value, leveraged trading actually allows you to make a profit, despite the market dropping! To do this while shorting requires a lot of time and patience, whereas leveraged trading can be done in an instant just by opening an account at a relevant website such as 1fox. Take a look into it, and you'll find it's a good asset to have in your arsenal.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 26, 2018, 04:14:02 AM
Looks like everything is cold in the June month! We are surpassing the whole month and there are no signs of dominance of the market at all. We are currently in stage where every other coin looks like the same when it comes to the investment into them. The reason can be seen clearly here, we are in down trend of whole crypto market. There is FIFA cup going on up front and thus people have been diverted to another game and its obvious that they will for more fortune out of betting! I guess, we have bright opportunity here to grab all those coins which we wish had earlier in the time. For me all the top 10 coins are already making me infatuated towards them and im gonna get most of them for future preparations.
But it looks like there is a little bit of sun rays coming up. Smiley

From yesterday we can see that there is some growth in the price of bitcoin after it falls below $6000,maybe it will continue to grow in the upcoming days.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
June 26, 2018, 04:05:37 AM
Looks like everything is cold in the June month! We are surpassing the whole month and there are no signs of dominance of the market at all. We are currently in stage where every other coin looks like the same when it comes to the investment into them. The reason can be seen clearly here, we are in down trend of whole crypto market. There is FIFA cup going on up front and thus people have been diverted to another game and its obvious that they will for more fortune out of betting! I guess, we have bright opportunity here to grab all those coins which we wish had earlier in the time. For me all the top 10 coins are already making me infatuated towards them and im gonna get most of them for future preparations.
Activity: 783
Merit: 270
June 26, 2018, 02:54:06 AM
Every month people come up with some predictions, and finally majority of the predictions fail while a few succeeds providing with some real time profiting. Myself too have the same mentality and importantly every month used to expect a certain percentage growth in a gradual manner but after the peak rise slowly it has been declining every month.
that is the reality faced. we can only predict and pray with our analysis and the market movements that determine it. but i most believe with bitcoin and ethereum for my hold coins

I think it's too early to make a speculative analysis though this will a least that we can do for now. So June won't be the month that we aspire but I'm more confident that this upcoming third quarter we can see a surge of price, meanwhile we can have a slowly yet a sure price and it's actually good than a price that'll burst.

When we Q1 people were optimistic about Q2 and now we feel it will all come back in Q3 and then it probably will shift to Q4. The only price spikes we saw this entire year were negative spikes and people are down 80% even if they focused on quality assets only. I think June will end as cold as it started...
Only the season is hot in June and nothing else. The prices of almost all the cryptocurrencies are down and on the way down. This year is not good for crypto so far. All the predictions became false and the facts are against those predictions. There is no sign of growth in the price till date. Now many people say that the price will pump again but I don’t think so.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
June 25, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
Apart from the weather there isn't much that is hot at the moment. The only big news recently is the surprise announcement that coinbase is going to list ethereum classic ETC. That will be hot, but not yet until coinbase makes it available on their website.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 11:34:26 PM
Nice listing and I believe they are going to fly very well. Bitcoin Diamond to me (in my opinion ) is going to give a chase too in this era.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
June 24, 2018, 11:00:25 PM
What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.
Unfortunately no one in the coins listed above fly to the moon especially btc it dives to the sea lol. Right now I dont believe anymore in some speculations from the so called experts I just realized no one can predict the market at all even the most skilled trader cannot. For us to earn in this coin we must buy now and hodl forever.   
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 10:54:47 PM
Is that new exchanges? Is it safe? No scam! Can you give me some details about that? I wanna know how to use Visa.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 10:39:27 PM
June will passed and now not any sign yet for market going to bullish, can be next month july is started for that moment. Usually all crypto will bullish at the same times so now we should waiting extra patient for that. The market also will tired on bearish and will reversal going up, bearish and bullish is always changed in crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:03:25 PM
it seems that the hot thing in June is bitcoin, the bitcoin price of its movement is sad sometimes up and down sometimes and not only that all coin also follow the bitcoin price movement so when bitcoin down then all coin also goes down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:09:54 PM
Since january the market started bearish and i think now is finished because many coin already dumped more than 1/3 even more than 1/10, and on july is start for bullish trend.  The price of all crypto is oversold already and with more good news coming to the market will be more buyer come in to the market.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
June 24, 2018, 07:46:08 PM
How would we know if someone tries to persuade you to something then it might be scheme. In trading nothing is certain i think you might know it well no one can tell you for sure what's the best coin for now got to risk it unless you want to know it or atleast speculate first.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 294
June 24, 2018, 07:37:40 PM
Well June is almost over and we haven't seen any rise in price of your mentioned coins, you better to believe that cryptos are unpredictable.
I am also expecting a rise but not sure when it will going to happen, may be it will take a week, a month or an year.

This Jun is really hot ( in my country)

Yeah! only weather is hot till now, no good news from cyrpto market.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
June 24, 2018, 07:06:29 PM
i think this month all crypto  that you mentioned here , are fallen so hopfully they will rise on the next month
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
June 24, 2018, 06:40:08 PM
[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

The end of June remarks the fall of bitcoin and ethereum. As of now, top listed coins are dump. Market is on red days and I think it will become hard to recover again. It will take time before the market moves up. In reality, cryptocurrency is not hot in June. In fact, I do not have seen a good news about crypto eversince this month started.

Everyone really thought that June will be something new, I guess everyone is wrong because the price is on a dump right now including Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now, we should look forward to July and see how it goes for all of us. This bear market has been continuing and there's no relief because of hacked exchanges and FUD and crypto regulations all over the place. I think to really get out of this bear sentiments, we need once positive news so that the confidence of investors will return back resulting in the price going up again. I do hope that July will be different.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
June 24, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

I thought the moon was in the sky, but apparently Bitcoin and Co. are digging the earth in the hope of finding something, maybe a buried moon, who knows.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 24, 2018, 06:32:39 PM
[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:

The end of June remarks the fall of bitcoin and ethereum. As of now, top listed coins are dump. Market is on red days and I think it will become hard to recover again. It will take time before the market moves up. In reality, cryptocurrency is not hot in June. In fact, I do not have seen a good news about crypto eversince this month started.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
June 24, 2018, 06:09:42 PM
what hots on june ? on token i think MTC ( Medical token currency ) or called docacademic , the price rise so hard form 0.03 $ at may  and get the best price on this june at 0.3$ 

0.3 rises in price is not so small at all and if it falls it is not smaller too, I think we should not lose our hope keep on investing I think till June 30 price of bitcoin will be higher than anything else. So have patience don’t be greedy for this temporary and small rise in price, I know how much till the end of 2108 it will rise.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
June 24, 2018, 02:00:54 AM
This Jun is really hot ( in my country) but in the crypto market, its a winter like situation. As BTC is going its All Time Low of 2018 and Altcoins are following it.
Let's hope this bearish trend over very soon and we see some Green lights in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: