Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s hot in June? - page 5. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 04:53:56 AM
I am the type of person who have a mind set "to see is to believe". But with what you have said, I am really hoping that this really happen. It is not only for me but for all of us. I admit I really need money that is why I really want to.  I am holding different coins hoping I can double or triple my profit from holding it.
It is not just hot, it is burning.

yeah, i really hope. Thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 08:22:25 AM
Weak hands are not welcome in trading, Useless if you collected top 10 of the coins mentioned in CMC, because sooner or later crypto's will step up to another level and of course lucky are those who wait, Best luck to everyone. Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
May 23, 2018, 07:53:46 AM
If the coins you mentioned had a low marketcap and only listed on Idex then yes, but I doubt a new exchange for these established coins will really make a difference
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
May 23, 2018, 07:39:52 AM
I am the type of person who have a mind set "to see is to believe". But with what you have said, I am really hoping that this really happen. It is not only for me but for all of us. I admit I really need money that is why I really want to.  I am holding different coins hoping I can double or triple my profit from holding it.
It is not just hot, it is burning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 06:29:39 AM
Thanks for this information, the month of June is already here with us so I will hold the ones that i have and look for a way to buy the ones that i do not have and then hold till when the rally goes down.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
May 23, 2018, 06:13:44 AM
Nice listing and I believe they are going to fly very well. Further to this listing. Bitcoin Diamond to me (in my opinion ) is going to give a chase too in this era.
Activity: 182
May 23, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
Nice information, it looks like the coins that often top 10 coins right? But I hope this is really come true if the crypto world has a nice movement of course it's good for all of us right?
Activity: 13
May 23, 2018, 05:21:20 AM
[Short-term holding]

1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC

Top this coins? Where do you base that?
Although I know Dx.Exchange is pretty good.
Activity: 15
May 23, 2018, 05:20:23 AM

Thank you! I also read this information.
Hopefully in June the coins are really flying
Activity: 14
May 23, 2018, 05:20:02 AM

Currently I hold not very good. May will be lucky in June. I wish you could wish me luck!
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
May 23, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
Where is the information?  Grin
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 05:14:50 AM
Thank you. I hope btc go to moon  Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 04:42:29 AM
[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

Pages:
Jump to: