Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s hot in June? - page 3. (Read 504 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 24, 2018, 01:56:44 AM
[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

This is the mistaken way to look at things while there are profits to be made, looking for what is hot is a huge mistake you need to look at the fundamentals of the coin that way it does not matter when the price of the coins goes up with your fundamental analysis you will know the coin will go up in value in the future, instead you are just trying to speculate with the price.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 08:50:48 PM
Some lowcaps on cryptopia are moving. Some shittrex coins are bouncing. I don't think its a good idea to even watch at BCH and XRP
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 08:01:48 PM
PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments in Bitcoin and Pundix.

Coin buy-back coming!
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
what hots on june ? on token i think MTC ( Medical token currency ) or called docacademic , the price rise so hard form 0.03 $ at may  and get the best price on this june at 0.3$ 
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
June 22, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
Every month people come up with some predictions, and finally majority of the predictions fail while a few succeeds providing with some real time profiting. Myself too have the same mentality and importantly every month used to expect a certain percentage growth in a gradual manner but after the peak rise slowly it has been declining every month.
that is the reality faced. we can only predict and pray with our analysis and the market movements that determine it. but i most believe with bitcoin and ethereum for my hold coins

I think it's too early to make a speculative analysis though this will a least that we can do for now. So June won't be the month that we aspire but I'm more confident that this upcoming third quarter we can see a surge of price, meanwhile we can have a slowly yet a sure price and it's actually good than a price that'll burst.

When we Q1 people were optimistic about Q2 and now we feel it will all come back in Q3 and then it probably will shift to Q4. The only price spikes we saw this entire year were negative spikes and people are down 80% even if they focused on quality assets only. I think June will end as cold as it started...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
June 02, 2018, 04:08:30 AM
Every month people come up with some predictions, and finally majority of the predictions fail while a few succeeds providing with some real time profiting. Myself too have the same mentality and importantly every month used to expect a certain percentage growth in a gradual manner but after the peak rise slowly it has been declining every month.
that is the reality faced. we can only predict and pray with our analysis and the market movements that determine it. but i most believe with bitcoin and ethereum for my hold coins

I think it's too early to make a speculative analysis though this will a least that we can do for now. So June won't be the month that we aspire but I'm more confident that this upcoming third quarter we can see a surge of price, meanwhile we can have a slowly yet a sure price and it's actually good than a price that'll burst.
Activity: 166
June 02, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
Yes what you say, hope this really happened. It's not just for me but for all of us. You admit I really need money, that's why I really want it. I hold a different coin hoping I can double my profit from holding it in exchange.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 01:41:36 AM
Activity: 13
June 02, 2018, 12:49:01 AM
June is the month of erratic movement. Coin continues to increase, but is also falling in bulk
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 28, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 28, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
I heard something about bitcoin Rise in June , but it just broke the trend today and geeting approach to under 7k once again , I don't expect sharp movements from bitcoin any more since it has been added to futures stock , I just hope it doesn't break 6700$ , If so it can goes to 6k.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 27, 2018, 08:14:44 PM
[Short-term holding]

What’s hot in June?
This June, some certain coins will surely fly to the moon, wanna know?
Information from people familiar with  the market revealed that 6 following coins will rocket and be listed on Dx.Exchange:
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
=> Currently, some coins regarded to be securely stable with increasing prices are XRP BCH EOS LTC, etc. You are highly recommended to hold them until the early June when it reaches the target of 10-20%.

Wink Dx.Exchange Review:
DX is fully licensed by the Estonian Financial Services Authority (EFSA) and CySEC, the Cypriot market maker regulator.
At inception, the platform will list six cryptocurrencies. When the platform is up and running, the development team plans to expand its services to cover between 20 to 25 cryptos. DX also hopes to add more tokens as time goes on. However, these tokens must pass its strict coin vetting process. As a result, it would be more difficult to be listed on Dx Exchange when compared to Poli Bitrex, Binance, etc.
Advantages of Dx.Exchange:
1> Empowered by NASDAQ, one of the leading stock exchange in the United States which is the representative of the entire US economy with high reliability.
2> The ultra high transaction fee: 0 USD, Free Wooo, Super competitive with no profit.
3> Can be traded on credit cards
4> Easy KYC registration yet high security against hackers.

So any coin listed on this exchange is brilliant and worth investing. The top 6 coins which have been listed on the exchange  will certainly fly to the moon soon. Note this down, bros!

Lol we wanna know but with links to support your information.and i believe that whats hot in june?its our temperature because for sure this falling trend will continue.

Though if this speculation of yours will happen,then i will give you salute but before hand i will stay on my position that theres no interesting things will happen in june
Activity: 490
May 27, 2018, 07:49:00 PM
This June, I am betting all my funds in bitcoins and Ether. I believe the bad days are getting over and I will be able to make profit from the losses I incurred over the last months.
Activity: 218
May 27, 2018, 06:39:00 PM
maybe that will be hot in the month of June is the price of bitcoin, and this drop will cause news that will fall its bitcoin forum, and I will continue to expand it in bitcoin forums.
Many people have said that the price of BTC and other altcoins will increase in June. But no I do not think this is true and also do not understand why they can predict this, I think this prediction. There are no grounds, only to create confidence for investors in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
you mentioned there is a point and in my opinion it is just speculation that can generally be mentioned by everyone, but it would not hurt if you mention some of the coin that proved it was hot.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 05:52:27 PM
I am seeing that a lot of coins are following the same pattern (eos - zlq) they are good enough for me, they are always recovering fast and they are good for the entire community, there are a lot of people buying them at the moment
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 05:27:17 PM
I think currently you have a good time to put your funds in this hot cryptocurrency and will get a good profit from it because they all are available at good position to buy and after some time market will boost again and you can get good profit almost from these coins,
1-BTC
 2-ETH
3-XRP
4-BCH
5-EOS
6-LTC
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots
May 26, 2018, 03:37:40 PM
I am not sure about Ripple but the rest of the coins are promising, i am not sure about the exchange you are talking about but these coins you mentioned are bound to have a rally in the future when the market stabilizes, i am not that positive about a litecoin rally as we rarely see a rally in it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 26, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
Thank you. I hope btc go to moon  Grin

Not in June, my friend. I do not see any signs that Bitcoin will jump high next month. I make my stakes at the cheaper altcoins. Also pay attention:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S9uz2jvE3o&t=3s
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 12:57:40 PM
OAX will be very hot in June because they will release their prototype, it is between $0.5 and $1 for the long time but it is developing so those who still hold it make big gains in June.
Pages:
Jump to: