Pages:
Author

Topic: What's next for bit coin ? - page 2. (Read 439 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
August 09, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
Bitcoin is in a downward trend. There is more selling pressure on buyers. In an immature market like Bitcoin, there are more traders and individual investors than programmatic key institutions and software that tend to reduce price volatility.

Well aside from that I really think that the price manipulation is a relevant cause for all of this drama, And there are a lot of people have join in the dump of some, And because of these price drop there are weak hands that sure panic because of this, That is why no wonder it will sure happen anytime the value drop on the same manner, Many have join in this kind of situation where the price is low, But don't worry because when the price gets cheap there can be a panic buying that can happen.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 06:53:55 AM
I think so too, it is falling to take the next step
Activity: 53
August 03, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
  is a lot more for bitcoin Right now, it has happened ten percent, now 90 percent is still
Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
Bitcoin is in a downward trend. There is more selling pressure on buyers. In an immature market like Bitcoin, there are more traders and individual investors than programmatic key institutions and software that tend to reduce price volatility.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 06:33:36 AM
As we have witnessed one more huge price drop in but coin and we are having a rough ride ups and downs, where is it leading to? Is it like taking few steps back before making a long jump? I believe so and what what about your opinion guys?

As usual the price of Bitcoin goes down. More chances for investors  to get more Bitcoin. When it is cheaper that is surely more people are selling their coins. When it is at high price more people buying Bitcoin. When the demand is high , the price is also Very high. The volatility of  Bitcoin depends on How the demand of supply. If Bitcoin price drops , the next thing that Will happen will be the huge price increase of Bitcoin.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 03, 2018, 06:31:37 AM
I think that we should expect the great future for btc as it has enough power today and it will only double several times. To my mind, this is the best way to earn money and learn how to avoid risks
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
August 03, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
I don't really see any huge drop though. We still have profited from last month and that price would grow in a few more months base on some analysis. We just need to be patient enough. More adoptions are happening and more investors are riding the train. But cryptocurrency market is volatile so we really can't say if it will increase or decrease.

Wait till you see all the FUD if ever the ETF get's denied. Then you're going to see a significant drop.
Activity: 386
Merit: 104
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
August 03, 2018, 06:27:29 AM
I SEE IT!!! I see it growing! Even though governments and banks are trying to be BAD BOYZ, they can’t do anything. And finally they decide to work WITH Bitcoin, not AGAINST. You can’t fight against something that you don’t understand. So, relax, buy BTC, wait - boom, you are rich Smiley
Activity: 93
August 03, 2018, 06:22:08 AM
I don't really see any huge drop though. We still have profited from last month and that price would grow in a few more months base on some analysis. We just need to be patient enough. More adoptions are happening and more investors are riding the train. But cryptocurrency market is volatile so we really can't say if it will increase or decrease.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 03, 2018, 06:12:48 AM
As we have witnessed one more huge price drop in but coin and we are having a rough ride ups and downs, where is it leading to? Is it like taking few steps back before making a long jump? I believe so and what what about your opinion guys?
I also hope so, that prediction is good for all of us. I hope it will make a long jump after giving us a lot of drops.  Cheesy
I guess there are still a lot of us making panic selling these days that's why the market is not jumping a lot because they are concerns with their capital to get back.
Yeah right. those who are trying to recover or wanted to lessen their loses are now cashing out, not really sure what would be the next pattern
to follow in order to gain something inside the volatile market like this, if you are a believer then buying is very essential but if you are just
riding with it better to wait for some time.
Activity: 186
Merit: 13
August 03, 2018, 06:08:57 AM
Yes ETF can put the prices back high and it can have a positive affect on whole market of crypto too.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 06:07:48 AM
I also hope so, that prediction is good for all of us. I hope it will make a long jump after giving us a lot of drops.  Cheesy
I guess there are still a lot of us making panic selling these days that's why the market is not jumping a lot because they are concerns with their capital to get back.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
August 03, 2018, 06:05:20 AM
I also believe ETF will affect the bitcoin's near future. We need ETF or something like that to bring new money to market, so marketcap will increase. There also has to be the media attention, again. Like in late-2017.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
August 03, 2018, 06:02:20 AM
I always fill my pockets with btc and few altcoins whenever a dump comes. It always gives me a nice decent profit in the next high.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
August 03, 2018, 06:01:04 AM
it will all come down to ETF! and we are to blame for that.

if ETF is approved we will see a big surge, possibly a small bubble and a big correction as the whales cash out after the mini bubble and a lot of time will be lost with this silly trend. then price will start rising and possibly by the end of 2019 we see $50k-$100k

if ETF is rejected then we will see a drop, possibly even a big one and then we will see some downtime where FUD is at its most and price doesn't moeve up. again a lot of time will be lost because of that silly trend. then price will start rising back up and possibly by the end of 2019 we see $50k-$100k
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 03, 2018, 05:55:03 AM
I believe bitcoin will pump again and even the price of the bitcoin decreased now again. Buy more bitcoin now and you will get more profit after few years now.
Don't be scared if the price of the bitcoin decrease the price because you can get more profit if you buy more .
Activity: 41
August 03, 2018, 05:49:35 AM
The next thing for BTC now is a price uptrend assuming it got accepted by the ETF. SEC said earlier this week that they are not the one delaying ETF decision but I feel after ETF announcement, the price will either drop heavily or rise crazily.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
August 03, 2018, 05:46:07 AM
Whats next for bitcoin?

Short term, 6 months - market volatility, price increases and decreases while all the time trending upwards

Medium term, 1+ years - market volatility, from a higher base the markets continue with volatility, upwards trend towards halvening.

Long term, 2+ years - market volatility, more adoption, supply and demand after halvening, trending up.
Activity: 658
Merit: 105
August 03, 2018, 05:27:53 AM
It's bad to say but the next step is the return of the whales for the injection of liquidity which bitcoin has been needing for too long now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 05:26:03 AM
I'm not sure about the fall of Bitcoin so it is a stepping stone to jump far. However, based on the electronic market index, you can see that Bitcoin's decline is stable and does not die. All present observations are speculative only.

What next for Bitcoin is dependent on the Volume of investment by the investors for Bitcoin. Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time, market value may goes up and goes down. Market is unpredictable, but the good  news is Bitcoin remain stable even with the down stream of the price Value of this coin, with good fundamentals, good market structure, and with high level of confidence by the investors in the Bitcoin market. It will soon correct itself after this market glitz. i am optimistic that Bitcoin will break the resistance on the market and once it break, it will make a history again....
Pages:
Jump to: