Pages:
Author

Topic: What's next for bit coin ? - page 3. (Read 439 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
August 03, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
I think the ETF case will not raise the price. But the year that we passed, the ETF had risen rapidly after being rejected.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
I'm not sure about the fall of Bitcoin so it is a stepping stone to jump far. However, based on the electronic market index, you can see that Bitcoin's decline is stable and does not die. All present observations are speculative only.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 03, 2018, 04:49:13 AM
it is not butcoin it is bitcoin and it didn't have a huge drop. it is a small one and we are still above $7k so there is no point in talking about it.

what is next?
same thing as before, more adoption, more people investing in bitcoin and more merchants accepting it, and higher prices as always.
we just need to put ETF behind us  for all that to continue happening.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
yes that's true and I think that's the way it is, most of the coins have decline first and then they experience a very high jump ahead.
Activity: 82
August 03, 2018, 02:51:38 AM
I think that bitcoin price will be get up moment as soon as possible. some peoples who invest in bitcoins they having seen what are the doing now. however i think that there is nothing to fear. this field will be never die or break.If you have bitcoins,just hold them and enjoy your life.
Activity: 184
August 03, 2018, 02:49:03 AM
As we have witnessed one more huge price drop in but coin and we are having a rough ride ups and downs, where is it leading to? Is it like taking few steps back before making a long jump? I believe so and what what about your opinion guys?

The price of the bitcoin is going down again, dragging the altcoin series down deeper. From my personal point of view, bitcoin will go deeper than current prices, as Bitmex executives said the bitcoin price could be about $ 5,000 before growing again. That may be true but I'm sure a price will increase next time
Activity: 26
August 03, 2018, 02:44:25 AM
Bitcoin's mission in the future is well known, with what we know is the expansion of the transaction, the digital age is constantly growing. It is a stepping stone in a new era of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
August 03, 2018, 02:43:38 AM
Did you see this https://bcfocus.com/news/bitcoin-bullish-against-sec-rejection-wallstreets-crypto-king-bart-smith/20155/ ?
We should wait for the big move. You and I could be a wait or stay in one place but Bitcoin not.
Activity: 27
August 03, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
I think Bitcoin prices are waiting for a catalyst, now showing that Bitcoin prices continue to fall sharply, and virtually all virtual currency markets seem to be under great pressure. This shows that everything is in the wrong direction
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
August 03, 2018, 02:11:45 AM
It could continue to drop and it could go up soon. Just as always, no one knows where the market is gonna go. Classic cryptocurrency volatility.

If you're interested in technical analysis(depending if you think TA actually works or not), I suggest going to Reddit r/bitcoinmarkets.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
August 03, 2018, 02:09:10 AM
As we have witnessed one more huge price drop in but coin and we are having a rough ride ups and downs, where is it leading to? Is it like taking few steps back before making a long jump? I believe so and what what about your opinion guys?
Pages:
Jump to: