Pages:
Author

Topic: What's next good ICO? - page 3. (Read 2729 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 02:41:43 PM
you can offer to discuss different projects but no one will tell you exactly whether this project will be successful or not.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 02:00:09 AM
Check out ClinTex CTi!

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

“CTi will significantly lower the cost of new medicines, whilst also increasing their speed of delivery to market for the people that need them, through a revolutionising of the clinical trials process with the application of data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning & more” – Neill Barron, Director of Clinical Data Services

learn more here, https://www.clintex.io/
Activity: 90
August 18, 2018, 01:57:54 AM
before choosing a project for investment, you need to study it, talk to the team , ask various questions
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
August 18, 2018, 01:50:04 AM
I'm really fond of the Metahash. This ICO almost reaches its hardcap. This is the network generation using Blockchain 4.0 technology. It offers the clear roadmap and experienced team. You may analyze more about this Metahash ICO for your next pick project for investment as well.
copper member
Activity: 228
August 16, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?

Poseidon, its second token sale round starts November 3 until December 9.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
August 16, 2018, 02:39:57 PM
Why do you need a hero legendary member to answer your question? There are many people who can answer your question and they are not hero legendary ranker. To find a good ICO Projects, verify their partnership, Read their whitepaper, keep an eye to watch the team activity, keep watching the telegram group, an active with good numbers of member telegram chat group needed, Try to analyze their ICO rating. I think by following these things, you may make the decision which ICO is good and which is not.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 01:50:50 PM
I think ISO will be popular again only after the market goes up and prices go up, then people will run to the crypt,and ISO will start to collect good money for startups again, but so far everything is in minus
Activity: 89
August 16, 2018, 01:47:10 PM
Eloncity is showing its strength. The project is attracting many investors. Received high scores from partners. With the clear roadmap I completely trust the success of the project. Come to Eloncity to not miss this opportunity. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 84
August 15, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
Eloncity good project, you have joined Eloncity yet? If you are an experienced investor certainly can not ignore this good project. I have watched and see this is one of the best projects today. Eloncity has earned the trust of investors. Join now at https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 741
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?
One wise and skillful friend of mine and told me that most likely new good ideas would be developed in the beginning of the winter 2018 and not sooner than that, he's planning to return to this market.
Activity: 83
August 14, 2018, 04:41:59 PM
It will take a long time after today crash to see any good ICO, as the teams will move to traditional financing before trying cripto on bad market conditions.
Activity: 75
August 14, 2018, 04:26:12 PM
Most of us may advise that there is after all much margin to legit ICOs and ITOs in most categories because many enormous challenges stays available for new solutions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
August 12, 2018, 03:42:42 AM
Spacemash is a good new one. And maybe chromaway.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 08:38:21 AM
if I think personally
Merculet gives absolute permission to help entrepreneurs produce UAT (user tokens), which is considered a marked marker for any businessman. UAT will connect the main MVP token with different rates, which ensures synergy and price exchange among business people.

About the project Resets collecting the Web from the values ​​of attention in light of consideration, using public convention meetings to link requests and consideration proposals.
Merculet provides a broad answer that allows businesses to issue their own tokens to pay customers. (Tokens used in the system cannot be exchanged with ads with symbols) These tokens are called UAT (User Attention Token).
Merculet forms the concept of the score of the meaning of the user with the purpose of academic measurement from the value of the user's interest. An entrepreneur can only get recognition to a concept that can freely integrate with the classic gift system with the support of a series of protocols that are disclosed.

In addition, Merculet assumes that the evaluation of user value will experimentally evaluate customer perceptions and interactions with known basic assistance.
In addition, Merculet has created key associations with various applications, for example, Castbox and Zhuishushenqi, which have a large client base both locally and at the universal level. This application covers around four to five million customers.
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 08:32:35 AM
It's very difficult to get a good ico project. but I have an ico project that I see will be successful this year. you can try it in cryptaassist.
Activity: 42
August 09, 2018, 07:17:23 AM
you can invest some coins that is helpful. maybe ETH, BTC..... i used to invest ETH and it's quite good. ICO maybe interesting lol
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
August 09, 2018, 07:15:27 AM
I do not advise you to invest in ICO now, the market is very bad, keep your ETH.
Now tokens of all top projects do not grow, there is no sense to invest.
We are waiting for October when the market starts to grow.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 09, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
Do you really trust to icos? I think they are not so reliable and according to my analyzing they have higher level of risks and possible losses in result.
Activity: 70
August 08, 2018, 12:29:13 PM
Many good ICO projects, and to see a good ICO reference you can look at http://coinschedule.com. I see Qravity ICO is also good now, you can read about this project for more information.
Pages:
Jump to: