Pages:
Author

Topic: What's next good ICO? - page 4. (Read 2729 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
A lot of ideas come to the Eloncity to experience a whole new platform. With its strong team this is definitely a successful project of the year. Let's show you are an experienced investor. https://eloncity.io/
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 02:20:02 PM
While it is difficult for everyone to work with ICO. After all, a lot of failed projects, scammers. And also unfinished. But I still think. What to say goodbye to ICO early. I think there is a chance for companies to recover, and fully operate in the market of crypto-currencies.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 07, 2018, 02:02:04 PM
Well not too enthusiastic about that one... I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 71
August 07, 2018, 02:01:10 PM
BX.BET is a great project, people may be interested and follow this project. Join to get great deals. This is a powerful project with full team information. You can be sure this project will be a successful project in 2018. http://www.bx.bet/
brand new
Activity: 0
August 06, 2018, 10:11:27 AM
for beginners, the ICO business is a good business to make as much profit as possible. but what needs to be considered is the Project Scam. do not let you lose in choosing a Project. choose a project that is truly guaranteed, such as the ETH Project and others.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
August 06, 2018, 10:39:18 AM
Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?

Check out the ANKR network. It maybe worth to investing your money on it.
Anyway, i give you only suggestion, the rest is up to you. You must do your own study about the ICO i suggest.
Because i don't want you to blame me later if the ICO not good in the future. But i believe it is a good ICO indeed.
Activity: 42
August 06, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
greetings companions join in ico that arrangements with general fruitful trade like zuflo, computerized tick, bidium. what's more, everything is effective and now there is another name kubitx excange is still new.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 11:50:40 AM
ioeX is a decentralized peer-to-peer network built on top of Elastos. The developers claim their network will combine the internet, IoT and blockchain solutions. Being a basic communication framework and development interface, ioeX does not have any application properties. For example, ioeX will be able to transfer software update packages to seed peer nodes and then use other nodes for mass distribution.

The ioeX bootstrap and peer nodes will provide relay functions and temporary storage. The nodes will be rewarded with ioeX coins, which will also be required to access the network services.
Activity: 260
July 31, 2018, 11:48:44 AM
DXchain looks good

DxChain provides a solution for running machine learning algorithms and businesses intelligence on big data and keeping data privacy with security.

DxChain Architecture comprises three chain layers:

Master Chain - Stores asset information such as state, transaction, receipt, and contract.
Data Chain - It is built upon a P2P file storage system, and stores the non-assets data.
Computation Chain - Supports specific computing task on the DxChain virtual machine (DVM).
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
July 31, 2018, 10:53:49 AM
I don't believe in Ico's future because there are a lot of other variants how to earn money and Ico dosn't have enough pluses to be chosen here.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
July 31, 2018, 03:40:06 AM
To be able for you to find a potential ICO you need to check out for the concept of a coin or token if it's unique, check also their social media community if it is strong by checking the number of followers and likers of their page, verify also the identity behind the project through linkedin and if they have a coin or company partner.
It looks like ABLE project has been filling all of the requirements to become the promising project, the team has a lot of experience about that and it ahs supported by big community behind that.
The concept of able is so unique and anyone can start to do any research about the concept of the platform.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 03:09:27 AM
To be able for you to find a potential ICO you need to check out for the concept of a coin or token if it's unique, check also their social media community if it is strong by checking the number of followers and likers of their page, verify also the identity behind the project through linkedin and if they have a coin or company partner.
Activity: 42
July 31, 2018, 03:03:14 AM
I think datablockchain and gcgx are pleasant and worth to consider, opet,buddy, zeex and dream ico are additionally great and have high potential,what else if the btc cost is ordinary will get enough benefit
Activity: 47
July 24, 2018, 07:46:01 PM
I surmise that Fantom is a standout amongst the most encouraging ICO. Be that as it may, it is beneficial to contemplate the documentation in detail and endeavor to discover however much as could be expected about the group of this venture.
Activity: 46
July 24, 2018, 07:20:01 PM
Everlasting trust will be the world's first blockchain stage for the pending obtaining of products or administrations that aren't yet accessible, including cloning or the rebuilding of the human neural system after cryonic protection – at whatever point this winds up accessible both lawfully and morally. To guarantee this, Eternal Trusts (ET) makes optional reason trusts for their customers, and additionally legitimate structures ensuring its customers' advantages. Extraordinary ICO
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
I'm looking at Wemark ICO, it has a good project and, very important, it already has a ready product so it's not only a good idea "on paper" but it's concrete. Take a look if you are interested  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 06:40:35 PM
Hi all member, hero and legendary in bitcointalk.
I'm a newbie, and i try to find how is good ICO, learn to read whitepapper, and check the roadmap. I'm not really good to know, so I wanna to ask: How to find good ICO?
I finded this ICO: Merculet
So what do you think about it?

merculet is a worthy project that brought profit to its founders and holders. I guess it'll develop and gain ground in the market! Besides, the krypital team has other good projects, look at them!
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 10:03:57 AM
Although I'm not an expert, I usually join the ICO. You can refer to my way. In order to find a good ICO project I usually go to ICO evaluation sites like icobench, icorating, trackico, .. I look through the projects that are in the TOP and are highly rated and then reviewing and reviewing myself. from a personal standpoint. And the second way is I often buy ICO from projects collaborating with Team Krypital - the extremely prestigious projects
Activity: 112
July 20, 2018, 10:00:17 AM
There are many interesting projects to check out and others not, so it's important to choose wisely.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Check out this new article where RAWG is mentioned as the "IMDB of gaming" on FORBES, one of the leading global media company, focused on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, and leadership.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewrossow/2018/07/16/3-reasons-the-video-game-industry-is-bound-for-blockchain/#69da81c87810

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!

Another interesting point: RAWG has already secured $5m USD, halfway to hard cap of $10m!
Activity: 149
July 20, 2018, 09:42:30 AM
I would say if you are into sports and betting, you can look into Bethereum. They are currently on main sale and has bonuses. They are highly rated and very engaging with their followers. If you are into mobile gaming, you can look into sgame pro where you mine by playing your fave games. They have their ICO this September.
Pages:
Jump to: