Pages:
Author

Topic: What's stopping people from using bitcoin? - page 62. (Read 202139 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
People dont have full faith in Bitcoins yet and this is the main reason of not using it.

I agree because they don't know yet the potential of bitcoin has. But if people will just know the possibility of bitcoin can do. They will believe that bitcoin can be used as one the currency online.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
When I first learned about it, I wasn't too excited about it. Mostly because I wanted to fully understand what I was getting into, but I just didn't have time to learn everything I could about it. I eventually settled with just understanding the basics.
I think bitcoin not as complicated as you think. what is clear is bitcoin is a currency like the dollar with a different system. then bitcoin is also an investment tool you can get bitcoin easily. should you be interested in that?
The idea of Bitcoin is quite easy to understand but when you start to get into the details it is quite challenging. I think that most people just don't know about Bitcoin or have only heard of it.

Majority of people don't know how to use it or how to earn money from it, unless they don't get proper guidance they will never start using it, and the most important thing is they should have faith in it.
Activity: 700
When I first learned about it, I wasn't too excited about it. Mostly because I wanted to fully understand what I was getting into, but I just didn't have time to learn everything I could about it. I eventually settled with just understanding the basics.
I think bitcoin not as complicated as you think. what is clear is bitcoin is a currency like the dollar with a different system. then bitcoin is also an investment tool you can get bitcoin easily. should you be interested in that?
The idea of Bitcoin is quite easy to understand but when you start to get into the details it is quite challenging. I think that most people just don't know about Bitcoin or have only heard of it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
perhaps, a growing number of large companies that collapse bitcoin so people are afraid to use bitcoin

What large companies are you talking about? So far only the MtGox collapse had quite an impact on the price as they were basically the leading exchange back in the days. Bitcoin has left everything behind and came back much stronger.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
People dont have full faith in Bitcoins yet and this is the main reason of not using it.

if people do not have full faith in the bitcoin, meaning they still hesitate to use bitcoin.
but if a person stops using bitcoin, they most likely have a bad experience, like losing a considerable amount of money because investment in bitcoin.

People who have invested their money in bitcoin will continue to use bitcoin as they don't want to quit in middle or else it will be huge loss for them, rest are not using because they are not aware about it.
Activity: 546
perhaps, a growing number of large companies that collapse bitcoin so people are afraid to use bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

if people do not have full faith in the bitcoin, meaning they still hesitate to use bitcoin.
but if a person stops using bitcoin, they most likely have a bad experience, like losing a considerable amount of money because investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Bitcoin is smth new for old people and also new for young generation, people can't  start using something new fast so they are thinking, trying to find the answer, should i use it or no.

That's right, people would surely need some time to accept something new to be used in their daily lives, they have been using fiat for centuries so it would not be easy for them to just start using something else in place of that, maybe not totally in place of that but somehow.
People will get used to when it will come infront of them anywhere, if new places starts accepting bitcoin then people would surely start using it then.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
It is in human nature to be scared from something that is new and on the first hand complicated. This must be clarified, good videos are needed. Especially those for dummies. Most people are mediocre users without much knowledge about cryptography..
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is smth new for old people and also new for young generation, people can't  start using something new fast so they are thinking, trying to find the answer, should i use it or no.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 640
People will stop using Bitcoin if they dont have the patience anymore to wait for a better value and that is bad if that happens because they are than losing some money so that is bad.
But you need patience in Bitcoin otherwise it will be not possible to make any profit.
That's the problem with most people. Well, at least to most of those who I know. That very reason is why those people are not using bitcoins because they don't see 'quick' returns, which is what they want to see. They want to earn real fast with bitcoins when in fact it really requires a lot of patience.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
People will stop using Bitcoin if they dont have the patience anymore to wait for a better value and that is bad if that happens because they are than losing some money so that is bad.
But you need patience in Bitcoin otherwise it will be not possible to make any profit.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
People will take a while adopting BTC because it is a fairly new technology. Many people, especially from third world countries still lack what developed countries have, advanced technology and awareness that such exists. We are so used to the traditional ways of paying our bills, buying groceries, doing our shopping. Once more people are introduced to the concept of being your own bank, we'd be surprised how many would adopt BTC.

Bitcoin is really a new technology although it exist for long time ago but majority of all people who are not into internet all day have lacking of education or dont even knew that bitcoin is existing i can say the main reason on what stopping for people is lacking of education on bitcoin they dont know people to educate them about how to earn in bitcoin and what are methods to avoid lose.
Activity: 714
People will take a while adopting BTC because it is a fairly new technology. Many people, especially from third world countries still lack what developed countries have, advanced technology and awareness that such exists. We are so used to the traditional ways of paying our bills, buying groceries, doing our shopping. Once more people are introduced to the concept of being your own bank, we'd be surprised how many would adopt BTC.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
The way of thinking.Most important reason a lot of people want to or not using bitcoin. You think "bitcoin is a currency like the dollar with a different system" but for other people bitcoin have different usefulness. I think other reason people want or not using bitcoin is also lack of knowledge about bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
When I first learned about it, I wasn't too excited about it. Mostly because I wanted to fully understand what I was getting into, but I just didn't have time to do so.
Yes this may be the reason for many to stay away from bitcoin as it is technically too hard to understand and without understanding it properly,many would not adopt it
Actually understand bitcoin is not difficult, and even easy.
Maybe they do not know and give up so stop using bitcoin.
That there are some that occur.
Activity: 504
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
When I first learned about it, I wasn't too excited about it. Mostly because I wanted to fully understand what I was getting into, but I just didn't have time to do so.
Yes this may be the reason for many to stay away from bitcoin as it is technically too hard to understand and without understanding it properly,many would not adopt it
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
"That's just like, your opinion, man."
Pages:
Jump to: