Pages:
Author

Topic: what's the best altcoin - page 4. (Read 698 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 08, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
I choose Ethereum because Ethereum is just one of many digital tokens which make up the cryptocurrency craze, Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world behind Bitcoin. It's been actually growing a lot faster than Bitcoin.
I like to use Ethereum too, I wouldn't call it the best altcoin in the world though.

I prefer to use other coins instead of Ethereum such as LTC.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
I choose Ethereum because Ethereum is just one of many digital tokens which make up the cryptocurrency craze, Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world behind Bitcoin. It's been actually growing a lot faster than Bitcoin.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:01:22 AM
My choice for the best altcoin would be Ethereum its because the market price movement trend looks very stable than the other altcoins in the current market. It is a blockchain based platform with many aspects which uses smart contracts and using it's currency called ether for a peer to peer contracts. Ethereum's blockchain provides a decentralized way to validate or verify and enforce them. This altcoin has the possibility to speed up it's growth rate in the coming years next to bitcoin.
Activity: 182
February 08, 2018, 04:00:10 AM
I prefer Ethereum because I think more stable .. but like me if Bitcoin down then almost all Alt coin also come down. including what is happening now.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
February 07, 2018, 11:52:04 PM
Present, look marketcap, top 10 is the best
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 07, 2018, 10:39:21 PM
Tether. But its price isn't up, too  Grin

Tether is not the best coin, it has a strong connection with dollar, and thus it will neither grow a lot, not fall down. Hope, the market will recover soon and I will call you the coins I like — NEO, EOS and Ethereum.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
February 06, 2018, 06:59:49 PM
BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap below 1 million, $0.0018 per BBP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/biblepay-10-to-orphan-charity-randomx-mining-sanctuaries-masternodes-2388064

IN DEVELOPMENT: Partnering with Rosetta@home to cure cancer with mining cycles
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
February 06, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
Crypto trading is risky, masternode mining is awesome, find a solid coin and HOLD!!!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.
Activity: 17
February 06, 2018, 03:08:02 PM
I think it's difficult to recommend something which is better. Simply because the situation changes rapidly, and the alts that were attractive an hour ago, might not be the best choice to buy them right now.
Also depend on what a person is looking for. Is it for a long run investment or he is more interested in a short run.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 06, 2018, 03:05:05 PM
Many altcoyins and it is difficult to choose from them good ones.
In my opinion, some of the best and most promising ones are:DASH,IOTA,ETH,CAPP.
Look at them, for them the future.
Activity: 49
February 06, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
Check Bitcore(BTX). Very trustable coin. Hold value even when other coins is down
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
February 06, 2018, 02:47:32 PM
Yes ETH is one of the best coin but it price down from more than 1000$ last week to 650$ now.

Not only Etherum was affected with price drop. I think it was kind of the chain reaction that affected majority of altcoins and bitcoin.
But Ethereum is still the best altcoin to my opinion and worth investing. The price will recover, this will not be permanent.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 06, 2018, 02:44:08 PM
Just Perfect solution). When everything crash Tether stay stable

Yes but you must predict how much will currencies keep falling. If you sell altcoins for tether - you can profit only if they keep falling. But if they start rising you could end up losing money.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
February 06, 2018, 02:40:27 PM
Just Perfect solution). When everything crash Tether stay stable
Activity: 32
February 06, 2018, 02:29:44 PM
Not financial advice, but I like XRP, SC, and NAS for long-term holds
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 02:27:47 PM

I think the best altcoin is etheraum, but I think the dovu can also make huge bursts because it is unbelievable that there are very good agreements
Activity: 448
February 06, 2018, 02:08:49 PM
what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.

When the price of bitcoin is down or not, I think ethereum is the best altcoin. Although its price doesn't look good for now, it has maybe the best price characteristics in the terms of stability.
Activity: 32
February 06, 2018, 08:16:07 AM
I don't think that there is a 100% accurate answer or definition for the best altcoin or cryptocurrency in general. It depends on the needs of the user, the budget, the preferences and, of course, the potential that the cryptocurrency has for further growth.  Wink

For example, some users like ETH, because it has the smart contracts, which give the software developers the ability to design algorithms that may serve their needs the way they agree upon.

Some users like LTC and think it's the best, because it's pretty much like BTC, but is much more cheaper and easier to acquire and store (and transfer).

Some users like XMR, because they want their online activities to be tracked at all, and XMR has the full potential for that!

Some other users may prefer XRP, considering its potential of making global transactions much more faster and cheaper.

To me, for example, all of the features mentioned above are very important, so I like all of the those coins because of their different abilities and characteristics. So it would be hard for me stay which of them is the best, because they are all equally great in their respective fields!  Smiley
Activity: 322
February 06, 2018, 08:15:07 AM
what's the best altcoin that it price not down when the price of bitcoin is down.
Almost all altcoin bleed 100 altcoin does not show leaf color please check in CMC. Ethereum blockchain one of them, after experiencing a very significant increase in the last month is now beginning to experience fluctuations in a very sharp decline, its value fell.
Activity: 445
February 06, 2018, 08:03:26 AM
Most of the cryptos including altcoins and Bitcoin are now down in the market. I think each of these altcoins' market value is dependent with the price increase of Bitcoin. As we see, the moment that the value of Bitcoin dropped, same thing happened with alts. But I think the best altcoin is still Etherium and I believe that its price is potent to recover
Pages:
Jump to: