Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin - page 2. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
For today i can choose only Ethereum. The situation is unstable, so i don't see myself buying something else. But i still have some LTC, which i bought earlier this year.
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
I advise you to buy bitcoin sv, many do not like this coin, but if you look at its price, it only grows. I know that there are a lot of bad reviews about this coin for example on this site https://cryptogeek.info/en/coins/bitcoin-sv, but it all depends on the site on which you are checking reviews. No need to follow people's lead and hate coins for the fact that it is not like all the others.
Activity: 334
ETH and BNB will be the best options for you to buy. I only trust these 2 altcoins because they have had lots of actions and updates in the past, besides they also have a huge community in this market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
There are no good altcoins to invest in, if you want to invest in them then you need to take the risk. The price of altcoins can collapse any time, even if you choose the top altcoins in this market, it is still at risk of collapse.

Considering for the longer duration the prices to buy on dips is the ideally the best and any such drop only helps us to get the good coins at better rates. ETH, GAS, BNB are some coins to look out for and also diversify the portfolio so that not dependent on particular coins only.
Activity: 252
Merit: 29
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I don't like low cap coins, most times they tend to fail you unexpectedly, I'd rather go for the bigger projects in crypto space or fresh projects that has what it takes to survive like Tezos and V-sys but truthfully I prefer big altcoins, dash, digibyte, Monero, zcash ,Bitcoin etc
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
I prefer BNB and ETH as buying the best tokens in crypto, because both tokens are well-known coins that are worthy of tranding and benefit from it. if I can suggest, there is one more token that can be chosen as the best coin is USDT or USDC, because the movement of the token is not too fluctuating, so this will reduce the risk of loss.
Yes, to reduce the risk of loss it is better to choose USDT or USDC coins, but if you want a lot of profit, the choice is BNB and ETH tokens, because both tokens always have a large trading volume in any market, so it will be easier to get profits in terms of trading, it will also be easier to lose if at any time the price drops.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
XTZ Tezos seems to be a very good project too, and you can delegate it from your wallet to win rewards every 3 days
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There are no good altcoins to invest in, if you want to invest in them then you need to take the risk. The price of altcoins can collapse any time, even if you choose the top altcoins in this market, it is still at risk of collapse.
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Ethereum and BNB are now experiencing a decline after experiencing a good increase a few days ago, this in my opinion is the right choice for investment.
Activity: 285
I prefer BNB and ETH as buying the best tokens in crypto, because both tokens are well-known coins that are worthy of tranding and benefit from it. if I can suggest, there is one more token that can be chosen as the best coin is USDT or USDC, because the movement of the token is not too fluctuating, so this will reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
in my opinion, besides Bitcoin, it's better to buy Ethereum (ETH) because ETH is good for investing in profit making, even now ETH price movements are starting to rise significantly on the crypto market.
Activity: 42
Merit: 4
Apart from bitcoin the best coin to buy is ethereum, buying now means buying cheaper, the last All time high was 1500$ and the project is the second to Bitcoin on coinmarketcap, development is ongoing and ETH 2.0 is nearer, Proof of Stake Algorithm is also coming

For when is planned ETH 2.0?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
All altcoins are subject to market fluctuations. However, if you look at many other aspects, other altcoins are gradually asserting their own position.
Tether has a slightly higher transaction volume than BTC. Ethereum though market capitalization is only 1/6 times of BTC, but the transaction volume is quite high. Also I think ETH, LTC, BNB and XLM are very bright coins for the coming years.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 2
I think if I have to think about any coin after Bitcoin, it is definitely Ethereum. Ethereum's future prospects are outstanding. We can't forget the previous price of ethereum, I hope this day will come again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
Apart from bitcoin the best coin to buy is ethereum, buying now means buying cheaper, the last All time high was 1500$ and the project is the second to Bitcoin on coinmarketcap, development is ongoing and ETH 2.0 is nearer, Proof of Stake Algorithm is also coming
You have chosen all the good coins and I think no need to any extra coin in your list if you have some extra money then these coins are the best option for you including Bitcoin in the top.
Activity: 67
I would recommend you buy Ripple and Ethereum, I think those are the best coins to have and they also give an enormous amount of profit when you invested well with it, also Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a great coin to have. You should also consider what platform will you buy those coins, I think it will have a big impact on the coin itself too.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I opted for TRON. He has good prospects for further development. There are already a large number of projects working on its basis, and they continue to appear. So compared to other major coins, TRX feels pretty confident.
If that's the case then we can expect TRX to rise even x10 in just a short period of time, provided that the market will be bullish again.
I have miss the bull run already, it's been a while that altcoins are not moving as they usually move like in the past, so this could give some doubt to some people even if we are talking here for major coins. TBH, I am a believer of TRX in the past, but I sell some of my TRX a year ago to try my luck with other coins as it seems to be that TRX hype is not that high as in the past.
Activity: 491
For me my major bag would still be bitcoin but since you want some other suggestion, I would probably go for Ethereum,that is also worth holding,if in cases where you need to add extra coins then, binance coin and Litcoin should also be a better option,and the NEO. I think these altcoins are also good.
Merit: 14
I opted for TRON. He has good prospects for further development. There are already a large number of projects working on its basis, and they continue to appear. So compared to other major coins, TRX feels pretty confident.
Pages:
Jump to: