Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin - page 3. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 282
Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

Low mcap high risk high return coins
BitBall (BTB)

Earlier I would go on fire for ETH now everything has changed ... once ETH split with BTC ... I remember when art was worth over 900 $. It was something ... now everything is very unstable because few people invest.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
Choosing the right crypto to invest is really takes a great effort to analyze and study which crypto will you choose. I agree with @siddartha1492, so far ETH is the best altcoin to invest not only right now but in the next couple of months or even anytime the price is cheaper. Considering if your planning to hold if for long. ETH will provide a great standard about the platform that users would looking for. BNB is another coin I suggest, since BNB itself make a great move this year and we are expecting more about their expanding platfrom
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
i like the advice you gave,
both coins are the most profitable coins in the future, especially ethereum.

besides eth and bnb, i suggest you to consider trx.
i think TRX will also be very beneficial to hold.
Do not trust advice from other people, moreover, advice that is without reason.

I agree with your opinion because BNB and TRX are very good at creating FOMO, which causes the two coins to increase in price, but fundamentally it's BTC and ETH the best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
ETH and BNB are the best altcoins for you to buy and hold. Never invest in other altcoins because they are too dangerous, in 2020 only Bitcoin and the top altcoins can increase prices. Please consider carefully before making investment decisions
i like the advice you gave,
both coins are the most profitable coins in the future, especially ethereum.

besides eth and bnb, i suggest you to consider trx.
i think TRX will also be very beneficial to hold.
Activity: 690
Merit: 12
There are consequences for every action
Hi,

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

BitBall (BTB)

You have a very good list here, and it is one that interests me the most, After bitcoin, the next investment choice or options is one that has to be selected with guile strenght.

I seem to have good interest in the etherum and stellar platform, they are mostly off radar and exposed to several criticisms, but they always do well, in moments you expect, and moments where they are not rated, they do give so many opportunities to make profit.
Activity: 115
Merit: 0
Hi,

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

BitBall (BTB)

BitBall new logo 🚀 surely to the moon.
BTB’s new logo is inspired by #Bitcoin #BTC (The first digital currency created by pseudonymous developer #Satoshi #Nakamoto).#Blockchain

More info: https://www.bitball-btb.com/news/bitball-btb-new-logo-inspired-by-bitcoin-btc-simple-yet-unique-with-a-gold-lining-finishing-touch

Tweet: https://twitter.com/bitball_erc20/status/1257219351276474370
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
ETH and BNB are the best altcoins for you to buy and hold. Never invest in other altcoins because they are too dangerous, in 2020 only Bitcoin and the top altcoins can increase prices. Please consider carefully before making investment decisions

ETH and BNB are some of the good altcoins, but as of now I would rather keep my investments limited to Bitcoin. ETH is showing a lot of fatigue lately. Until they manage to roll out Ethereum 2.0 without much issues, I am not going to trust them again. And BNB is quite risky. Even a few months back, the exchange was having issues with the American authorities.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
At current context, I'd recommend EThereum. It is going through active development and there is a lot of hype surrounding it's new fork Ethereum 2.0. BNB too is a good coin if you think Binance would be able to keep it's success in IEO platforms and in general which seems not so probable as its IEO projects suffer to deliver.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
Apart from bitcoin, there are a lot of coins in the world, that are in a very good position in the market after cutting the comments and did they do a good job of marketing. There is an effect and it depends on the mango on bitcoin Offers think the more out of less, but it is our responsibility. I can suggest some altcoin buy this market i am sure it make good profit from it.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Crypto Enthusiast
Bitcoin continues to lead the pack of cryptocurrencies, in terms of market capitalization, user base, and popularity.
Virtual currencies such as Ethereum and XRP, which are being used more for enterprise solutions, have also become popular.
Some altcoins are being endorsed for superior or advanced features beyond bitcoins.
Crypto Market Analysis through tokenncoin.
you may seek the assistance of crypto portfolio apps which show price fluctuations and other information which can help you gain insights on the said cryptocurrencies that you plan to invest in. When it comes to money, you can never be too careful.
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Obviously it's ETH, and if you bought ETH or you didn't like it. You can choose altcoins that are in the top 10 coinmarketcap, to me these altcoins are equally good and will bring you much profit when the bull market runs.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
I'll suggest Ethereum and some tokens based on Ethereum. Ethereum has got some very good Defi projects like MakerDAO, Kyber network and a ton of quality dapps.
Yes, Ethereum is one of the best coins to buy apart from bitcoin. I also suggest buying Ada, chainlink,magic, and XTZ.Don't put all of your money at one bucket its very risky. so try to find out some good projects do your own research after that make your investment wisely. crypto investment are very risky so don't waste your money at some shit project.
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
I'll suggest Ethereum and some tokens based on Ethereum. Ethereum has got some very good Defi projects like MakerDAO, Kyber network and a ton of quality dapps.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Currently it makes sense being in altcoins which have good use case and whose team and community are very active because with each day many people are becoming wise and therefore choosing their investments in altcoins carefully. The list is a good one though as all the coins have proven their worth over time, but if I am to cut down the list that is choosing a few out of the entire lot, then it would be Ethereum,  Enjin, Binance, Dash and Monero.
Activity: 994
everyone has different views in determining tokens that are considered to have good potential in the future, maybe there is one person who has the same investment all the tokens you mentioned but if I personally still choose ETH and BNB investments
Activity: 1120
Merit: 68
Obviously, the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin are top altcoins in the market such as XRP, LTC, ETH, BNB, EOS, etc because these coins has a great development and potential to have a good value in the near future. I also think that one of these coins could be the same as bitcoin in the future because they all have a good 24 h volume.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think there have been a lot of post on this type of question, asking people to suggest coin to buy for you might lead you into pit. Everyone will try to promote their portfolio and if you are not careful you will fall for it.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
anyone has the right to make choices about the coins they will buy, and the names of the coins you write have a fairly good development. especially the ethreum that has experienced good development in recent weeks. although in the latest news now prices have decreased again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Hi,

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
NEO (NEO)
Binance (BNB)

BitBall (BTB)

There is no much thing can I say because from the list above, that's a good list or at least in my own opinion. From the list I saw most coins which offers or has the features that makes them good for buying apart from Bitcoin; the first is Ethereum, everyone knows of their upcoming upgrade hence good for buying. NEO is another which keeps proving that no matter what, it still has what it takes to be regarded a good coin. BNB is another, all thanks to its team who keeps ensuring they look for more ways to expand and so far have built one of the best exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: