Pages:
Author

Topic: What’s the best coin to buy apart from bitcoin - page 26. (Read 5399 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 14
Hi,
   Need to know the best coin to buy.
Since last 2 years nearly every coin has struggle to keep up.
Suggestions on the future predictions.
Start/comment below

Coins are struggling to keep up because we are in bear market, now that price are down is the best time to buy them, its a huge advantage compare to when price of coins are high, ETH is the best and very cheap now, the ATH was 1000plus and now they have switched to prove of stake, you can buy and hold and still keep earning rewards
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
I don't know why but eos still become my favorite coin after bitcoin and eth. This coins already use by many game developer and trading exchanges. I heard some rumors that eos also adopt into online shop, very brave I think. Depend on that I prefer to EOS but anyway you should also calculate risk before trade/ invest.
Activity: 925
Merit: 100
Hi,
Start/comment below

This is a good question but getting the right answer will be the issue because everyone will tend to point out their own opinion which might leave you even more confused. Also, in this space, all coins are suffering so it will take more carefulness to chose which is why most people are moving to BTC and ETH reason being that they both have a higher chance of recovery than others. Also, just like someone rightly pointed out, make your own research in every coin to make the best decision.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Thanks guys, also heard enjin also have partnership with Samsung and now Microsoft, but price look more like pump and dump.
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
all the altcoins are suffering because of the market
each and every altcoin brings something different to the crypto ecosystem
do not just take the word or suggestion from others
do your own research and invest accordingly
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
Hi,
Start/comment below

I recommend to you that Elrond or ERD are the best coin this year because its high scability and can produce 65,000 TPS for 4 shards and its very fast transaction better than XRP, and also partnered by Samsung Company and lots more.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hi,

Start/comment below👇

———————————————————
Till now, suggestions made (according to the comments):

Top market cap coin
Enjine (ENJ)...
Litecoin (LTC) ...
Ethereum (ETH) ...
Zcash (ZEC) ...
Dash (DASH) ...
Ripple (XRP) ...
Monero (XMR) ...