Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the best Ethereum wallet? - page 5. (Read 25502 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 100
February 17, 2019, 09:20:47 AM
I think the best ethereum wallet is imtoken, although myethereum is still superior to imtoken.
It's best to use both and you can compare the performance of both ethereum wallets.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
February 17, 2019, 09:03:15 AM
For me, still! the best wallet to keep Ethereum is Myetherwallet!
but in my country there are two types of wallet where you can keep the ETH safely.
WHich is the MEW at the first option and the COINS.PH as one of the best where you can keep it or change it to FIAT!
Activity: 784
Merit: 135
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
February 17, 2019, 09:00:39 AM
What's the best Ethereum wallet, expect for my Myetherwallet?
I don't think that there are best online ethereum wallet except from myetherwallet. There's one though however it is not online, it is a hardware wallet and called ledger/trezor. Your Cryptos are safe using those two.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
February 17, 2019, 07:08:40 AM
At the moment I am testing a new wallet from MEW. At the moment I like it, it is made very convenient, need to get used to it.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
February 17, 2019, 07:03:51 AM
Ledger, make sure you protect the paraphrases.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
February 17, 2019, 06:19:03 AM
I would go with our good old MEW, it's never disappointed me so far, being one the most popular wallet also comes with cons. MEW is target for phishing targets, so you got to be careful.
it's true that I myself have also been using MEW for my asset wallet for a long time because it's very safe and hard to crack too, especially now that the new version of MEW is very easy to make transactions
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 17, 2019, 06:16:18 AM
Myethereum wallet is best wallet for receive the coin and tokens for the savings. Before use the wallet. Get the wallet rules and regulations. Then easy to use. It good future wallet. But don't hold the more coin and more token. Don't share the wallet private keys.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 05:44:32 AM
Yes,MEW looks kind of complex. On the other hand, Imtoken, Enjin and Eidoo are good wallet. They are easy to use and convinent, Enjin shows life prices of tokens also.
Activity: 460
February 17, 2019, 05:19:17 AM
The best ether wallet are those hard wallet such as ledger nano and trezor which you can store your ether offline and more secure rather than any form of etherwallet. But you must to buy it before to used it that cost around $65 to $99. Now. Since, I don't have yet a budget to buy those hardwallet to store my ethercoin safely, I used myetherwallet for temporary.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 17, 2019, 05:18:40 AM
Im using myetehrwallet for almost years now and Im trusting to that wallet and I tried also ethereum wallet and you can keep your ethereum to coinbase because coinbase is one the of the safe wallet and I think it will be good to use it.  But if we talking about best ethereum wallet ofcourse myetherwallet is the best.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 17, 2019, 04:48:17 AM
I haven't used lot many ethereum wallets. I just use myetherwallet, it gives me with the cent percent security on the asset hold on the wallet. Ethereum giving access for more ERC-20 tokens which is the added benefit of having myetherwallet. Also it has got the simple interface letting to operate it using different ways.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
February 17, 2019, 04:23:12 AM
By far Trust wallet is the best Ethereum wallet, I'd say its better than MyEtherWallet. The downside is you can use it on a mobile device. Unlike other wallets, any token balance automatically shows up in TRUST, no need to add manually. Opensource, highly secured wallet. The UI improved from the previous version, also integrated 12 seed word key generation. Have a try Trust wallet today.
Activity: 490
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
February 17, 2019, 02:43:44 AM

I was using Metamask when Myetherwallet update itself. Now I can use myetherwallet with web browser, chrome extension and my mobile phone. It is usefull than old anymore. I recommend to you.
Activity: 546
February 17, 2019, 02:39:26 AM
I think there are many good wallets to store Ethereum, I am still using Myethereum Wallet .If you have many Ethereum, you should use Ledger, Trezor to store
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
February 17, 2019, 02:29:43 AM
My best wallet that I currently use last few months is Metamask except for myetherwallet because they have the same security services. And I think I don't get any problem in using it to some of my transactions that I made last few weeks and I think I will still using it for a long time.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
February 17, 2019, 01:52:21 AM

Except? What expect do you mean? I guess you are trying to say except for MEW, well, there aren't any that can overcome MEW at the moment, maybe personal wallet out there aren't really trusted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
February 16, 2019, 07:55:48 PM
long time I have  used myetherwallet, after DNS record attack I have switched to fork - mycrypto, see time ago myetherwallet redesigned their site and now it is more attractive.
Activity: 420
February 16, 2019, 07:31:06 PM
for myself, so far I still use myetherwallet to store my tokens because it is still convenient to use but I also use imtoken as an alternative if myetherwallet is experiencing a problem.
Activity: 672
February 16, 2019, 12:01:36 PM
My personal opinion is those projects that are open source. If today you see that many people are still trying to use this project, then a certain proportion of the reputation of this project is present.
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
February 16, 2019, 11:52:28 AM

Try hard wallet such ledger s nano, it will be better than using Myetherwallet.
If you using hard wallet, you won't get phished by scammers who using fake website to steal your private key.
Pages:
Jump to: