Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the future of Altcoin - page 3. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 125
December 13, 2019, 01:33:54 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two of most safe investments. But profit on both are restricted to different factors. Large profit are generally made from new coins but the risk is higher as you can't be sure which one of them would moon. From my experience, it's better to invest in a limited coin that are in actual use like exchange tokens that are cheap in price and has a potential to grow in future.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
December 13, 2019, 01:29:34 PM
I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.

You can see the top 10 coins in CoinMarketCap to be used as recommendation material before making a purchase on the coin you will choose, I believe the top 10 coins in CoinMarketCap are coins that have good potential and have a lot of hope to increase its value in the future.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
December 12, 2019, 07:30:30 PM
I think that it is worth looking at the new altcoins, which are still at the beginning of their development. If you want to get a good profit, it can only give you new coins. Fundamental coins will bring you little, but they are more reliable.
Activity: 645
Merit: 10
December 12, 2019, 07:04:30 PM
In fact, I dont want to advise you something other than bitcoin or something from the top altcoins. Because everyone can have different advice, but you should listen only to yourself.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 12, 2019, 05:29:48 PM
everyone can advise their favorite coin, but
this does not guarantee her success. For purchase, I would not choose the newest coins that have survived a couple of recent years. It is also better to choose from rating coins, the top 50 at least.
and the final decision is only yours
Yes, not all people are expert so they use such ways to know about trading but I think it’s not good choice to trust any paid site or channel as maybe they are only working for their own benefit and news by them could be basses on fake not on reality so we should learn about trading from internet or from expert traders only they can give real knowledge to us.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
December 12, 2019, 12:52:25 PM
I do not recommend any persons to buy altcoins at this moment when the market is going dipper and dipper. I even do not believe that altcoins would do any progress in the nearest future. But I like bitcoin and I believe the future of bitcoin is very bright. Bitcoin will never disappear and it will yield good profits in the future.
I can't say that I don't believe in altcoins, I mean I already made a good profit from it in the past few years, which it's amazing, The fact is you should to invest only in the good and decent project, It's about the best timing, mostly and also you have to make a huge reaserch about the altcoin that you had to invest in it. I agree that bitcoin is even better, but altcoin isn"t that bad at all if you can just use it carefully and smartly.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
December 12, 2019, 12:51:55 PM
if you really want to buy altcoin and hold it for the next few years, choose a very active Binance coin making program that can make binary coins rise several times in the next few years.
what I like now is that binacy has recently made fiat in several countries such as Indonesia and then India. I think binance will dominate the world in the crypto market.
Apart from binance there are many altcoins that are good for medium-term or long-term investment and are active in their development, but there may be a number of projects that have little support from the community
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
December 12, 2019, 12:46:13 PM
I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.
There are still people that want to get rich quick on Crypto. they look for the next bitcoin, the next 2000x increase coin. Lots of these people got scammed and lots all their investments. It has been almost 10 years and there's over 4000 alts out there who had tried to take bitcoin's crypto domination and they all currently failed. I think the longer bitcoin is on top and the more altcoins out there, the stronger bitcoin grows. And crypto and blockchain will always be in the shadow of bitcoin as a pioneer that can not be taken away by any altcoin. In the end altcoins are just a way to get more bitcoins, hence forget altcoins.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
December 12, 2019, 11:56:13 AM
 i believe as long as there is a future for bitcoin there is also a future for Altcoins. Although we are having several scam altcoins coming up presently  , some  good ones will survive along side btc.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 10
www.cd3d.app
December 11, 2019, 01:27:12 PM
Don't invest in crypto without experience. I suggest you, firstly observe crypto and grather experience. At present i think there are many good altcoins such as Eth, Bnb, Litecoin, Eos, Trx etc, there you can invest for future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
December 11, 2019, 10:10:52 AM
investors might work on cooperation as expecting goods on returns with the development helps as delivering with quotes of notable limit on field of finance as those gives as least on reference of profit to depends with work of different table of manage with the desktop of application.

copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
December 11, 2019, 08:40:34 AM
I'm sorry that I can't give you any advice. Because the market is so bad right now, it's hard to tell Alter Coin's future. Altar coins are falling at any moment. So it is difficult to predict the future. It can then be said that prices may rise slightly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
December 11, 2019, 08:33:32 AM
everyone can advise their favorite coin, but
this does not guarantee her success. For purchase, I would not choose the newest coins that have survived a couple of recent years. It is also better to choose from rating coins, the top 50 at least.
and the final decision is only yours
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 11, 2019, 07:56:25 AM
You can chose any coin you want but analyze first, asking will not solve your problem because people has different answer. Simple way is use MACD indicator to get prediction where market will go. Set your stop loss and take profit area and execute your strategy. Pray, stay clam and good luck to you.
very few people are now able to use any indicators for trading. they simply blindly place orders and then lose their money. at least they could buy subscriptions to paid channels of crypto traders
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
December 11, 2019, 07:55:14 AM
if you really want to buy altcoin and hold it for the next few years, choose a very active Binance coin making program that can make binary coins rise several times in the next few years.
what I like now is that binacy has recently made fiat in several countries such as Indonesia and then India. I think binance will dominate the world in the crypto market.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 10, 2019, 06:32:23 PM
I think the future of bitcoins directly depends on what will happen with the development of bitcoin and its price. Indeed, in the event of a strong fall and subsequent flat, many projects will simply close, and some will not be able to enter the market at all as it was before. Unfortunately, the market is dependent on bitcoin, which hinders free pricing, but projects continue to work and develop. Perhaps one day we will see the separation of individual projects from the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
December 10, 2019, 11:20:14 PM
You can chose any coin you want but analyze first, asking will not solve your problem because people has different answer. Simple way is use MACD indicator to get prediction where market will go. Set your stop loss and take profit area and execute your strategy. Pray, stay clam and good luck to you.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
December 10, 2019, 11:13:31 PM
you can immediately check here https://coinmarketcap.com/ and make your choice which one is the right or suitable coin for you to invest in the future. maybe some people here recommend Ethereum and that is a good Altcoin and the right choice. in my opinion buying a coin with a top rank in coinmarketcap might be able to avoid the risk of large losses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 10, 2019, 10:46:28 PM
I do not recommend any persons to buy altcoins at this moment when the market is going dipper and dipper. I even do not believe that altcoins would do any progress in the nearest future. But I like bitcoin and I believe the future of bitcoin is very bright. Bitcoin will never disappear and it will yield good profits in the future.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
December 10, 2019, 07:06:11 PM
I would prefer you very old coin because already those coin gained so pump. Better you decide some coin from last one or two years. Without few almost all altcoins has bullrun in high marketcap. You can switch from one coin to another between listed coin.
Pages:
Jump to: