Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats the future of Altcoin - page 4. (Read 1082 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 10, 2019, 10:27:56 PM
I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.

In my opinion, the best altcoin to invest is in ethereum. I have a conviction that the value of ethereum would increase substantially towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year. This is just my personal opinion and not an investment advice. You may also need to do your own research before making a decision.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
December 10, 2019, 06:49:26 PM
I realy want to buy altcoin which coin can i buy to hold and make big project in future any idea tell me best profit coin to buy thanks.
All altcoins in the top ranks have a pretty big chance if the market gets back up, we all know that the last few months have all experienced a decline, so when there is a large pump it can be sure there will be a high bounce. I recommend ETH, BNB, and XLM. That's one of my favorite altcoins, if asked why? I don't know, I just like it, the progress is good.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
December 10, 2019, 04:19:33 PM

Certain coins are sure to go up its however going to take time despite the halving that we are trying to hype. Although we could see prices rise up to 5%, in the next few days it could also drop to -5% as well. This is hard times to make money when the market doesn't provide significant spikes for you to trade. But holding tokens can be easier for a long time holder, you can just pick to the top ones like ETH, BNB, and EOS you are already in the good path but needs waiting time.
copper member
Activity: 832
Merit: 18
Create your coin for FREE ★mintme.com★
December 10, 2019, 04:03:04 PM
I think nobody can guarantee you any gains and if someone does, he is cheating you... so this question makes no sense - there is no right answer

it's like asking which color is the best.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
December 10, 2019, 03:40:06 PM
there is no future for altcoins. Banks are investing huge amount of money on Bear market to deter people from investing. IN fact, and this is absolutely undeniable, big supports are becoming huge resistances. The market is going down. It's been going down two years no, and it will eventually go to 0.

This is the worst and biggest scamm market human kind has ever seen. This game makes maddoff seem like a silly guy. This market is doomed. I don't care if you invest or you leave. I solved all my positions on this, so i have no interest in this market anymore.

You have one "back door" right? if you continue believing in this market, bears will make you another one for free with your own money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
December 10, 2019, 03:34:42 PM
I'm sorry this is not the best place to ask for financial advise.
No, it isn't and this is a very tired topic that pops up multiple times a month at least.

The altcoin market right now looks pretty bleak, but I have a feeling that it'll pick up as soon as bitcoin does likewise, and I'm anticipating that will happen sometime next year (hopefully).  I do have a concern about how many coins are on the market, tho.  There is only so much money that investors put into the altcoin market as a whole, and that means that only the best coins are going to experience any sort of comeback.  The problem as an investor is that I have no idea which those are going to be.  I'm sure Eth is one of them, but the rest are a big question mark in my mind.

And the majority of them are going to end up dead within a couple of years at most.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
December 10, 2019, 02:41:02 PM
 there many altcoins in list. I think this news will be more. Okex erases some. Some of the Altcoins will be removed from this market. A Blockchain economy will be rebuilt. Robust jobs will survive. Bitcoin is still the most popular Smiley Bitcoin can be preferred for the first investment.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
December 10, 2019, 02:14:23 PM
Well it seems the future of cryptocurrency will have a very harsh time to survive in the market in the future since altcoins are strugling to exist in the bear market, however, it still have hope for altcoins as long as Bitcoin keep rising strong and steady in the future because BTC and altcoins will accompany with each other and support to rise or dump together.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 10, 2019, 01:54:31 PM
Regulation will help altcoin to increase and with regulation fake Altcoins will be weeded out and market for altcoins will turn and bounce back normal

Regulation alone won't do any wonders. Altcoins will survive if and only if they can have some real life usage. Right now, less than 1% of all the circulating altcoins have any practical usage. If they can't be useful in real life, then they will obviously die out very soon. There can be a few exceptions such as the DOGECOIN, but such coins will be few and far between.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 10, 2019, 01:44:09 PM
Asking for investment advice should be done more specifically and carefully, because we do not know what the exact circumstances. Also, be careful about fraud cases, you must understand the cryptocurrency ecosystem, and the coins or tokens that you will invest in, don't just be influenced by other people's opinions. DWYOR.
If you are confused, choose altcoin at the top, such as ETH, BNB, XRP, XLM, which are affordable.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
December 10, 2019, 12:20:57 PM
Regulation will help altcoin to increase and with regulation fake Altcoins will be weeded out and market for altcoins will turn and bounce back normal
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2019, 11:47:05 AM
The future of the altcoins depend on their team. If their team are working hard to reach all their goals then their future will be bright. You cannot generalize the future of altcoin based on few, they have different uses and team behind it. Therefore, as long as their team is keep doing a good job then the future will be bright.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
December 10, 2019, 11:11:10 AM

if you want to buy coins for the future choose a coin that has a large capitalist and has a rank of 1-10 marketcap because it is a coin that has the potential for the future
that's a good answer but to generalize those coins are sitting below top 10 coinmarketcap is not a good idea. Remember he must take the product as the main thing that can give the result whether that coin is worth to invest or not.
The advantage of the top coin is on its liquidity and demand.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
December 10, 2019, 10:01:58 AM
There are not that many altcoins that could really rival the top anymore, the new ones are never really that big so in the end they end up with either slowly dying or having a small tiny life in crypto space that doesn't become any bigger but doesn't get any smaller neither, only grows according to general market.

So, I feel like there is a small hope for future of altcoins in general, it is not the 100000% profits of back in the day, nobody will invest pennies into a coin and make thousands of dollars in return anymore (maybe they will but I don't see it happening any time soon) but there is still a chance people could still invest into a coin and make 2x which will be stuck and won't ever turn into 10x and just help it survive and not die instead of help it grow big.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
December 10, 2019, 07:35:29 AM
Here are many altcoins in the market for useful investment purpose in future, how much your total investment for investing in crypto market? If you have little amount then you should buy small amount altcoin I suggest XLM, XRP, ADA and if you have little more amount for investment, then you should buy ETH and BTC for hold in future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 10, 2019, 07:22:03 AM
I think you should decide for yourself the altcoin you're going to invest in. At present, no one knows for sure which coin will be the most profitable altcoin in the future. Each investor are determine their potential coins as a result of their own research. So i think you should do your own detailed research and invest in a coin that which you think has a good potential.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
December 10, 2019, 07:03:49 AM

if you want to buy coins for the future choose a coin that has a large capitalist and has a rank of 1-10 marketcap because it is a coin that has the potential for the future
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
December 10, 2019, 06:23:32 AM
Altcoin will actually go up next year I think and weeding of some altcoins without future will also help market to grow and wax stronger , so I believe regulation will help good altcoins to survive
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 10, 2019, 05:25:24 AM
Lots of altcoins that have good potential in the future, please visit the coinmarketcap website to choose the top 10 ranked altcoins.
From the top 10 please do your analysis and research one by one, then you will definitely find the right altcoins for you to buy and
hold. If I personally choose Binance coin (BNB) as the best altcoins, I am sure BNB can generate large profits, in the future if I hold it.
For BNB, who are only 2 years old, to be in the top 10 ranked coinmarketcap is truly an extraordinary achievement. If you look at the
chart the price increase is also very good from 2017 only $ 0.1 and now it is priced at $ 15, and has been at the highest price of $ 38
is really extraordinary in my opinion. So I'm very sure BNB altcoins are very good in the future.
It might be good enough if you choose to invest in crypto that has good branches. but we must still choose the best coins among those coins, for example looking for coins that have the potential to pump prices more profitable. so we need to do more research before investing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
December 09, 2019, 10:33:57 PM
According to my current best coin that can give you a profit in the future is there are some altcoins that you should buy like ETH, BCH, LTC, BNB, XLM, XRP, bat token, dash and others. You should see 10 Top Rank at Coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: