Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter - page 13. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 03, 2018, 10:00:45 AM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about
hello! in my opinion there are several possibilities - payment, adpoting new skills or polishing the old ones and personal satisfaction. you know, some of them are really enjoy the process
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
October 03, 2018, 09:40:27 AM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

It's a win-win situation for both the ICO and the bounty hunters, ICO do not have to spend their own money to advertise because advertising company will have second thought accepting their token, and with bounty hunters they can their own rules and how they are going to be promoted, and this is very cost effective compared to facebook ads or adwords or any means of advertising.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
October 03, 2018, 09:28:12 AM
Definitely you have missed the basic point, most bounty hunters work just for the reward/money, all they want is decent reward out of each camoaign they work for, at the moment such reward is hard to find due to long lasting bears lets hope market will become better soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: