Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter - page 6. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 07:20:15 PM
The sole purpose of the bounty hunter is to make lots of bonuses. They are always looking for good signature campaigns to join. Bounty hunters always have the experience of choosing the best way to make money for themselves.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 21, 2018, 07:15:05 PM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about
Every trader has their own reason why they support every campaign here. Some just want to earn free tokens, just like me and some just really want to support the token because they want it to be successful. There are diversity of thought but it only leads into one direction. We must support every project that we know is legit. And we must filter every project because some of them are just an actor/fake.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
October 21, 2018, 07:09:53 PM
As a bounty hunter your sole aim is to get some free tokens from a project by working or advertising for that project. Bounty hunters in one way or the other also helps in the spread of the good news about the projects.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 21, 2018, 07:08:55 PM
That is earning income from the Bounty program, but recently the income from ICO projects is very low because of their relatively low price, so I think we should consider for the projects, options Potential projects to do
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 21, 2018, 07:05:23 PM
I think there are different types of bounty hunters, many are getting "free" tokens to break them down as soon as they can and others are using the bounty to find out if an ICs is good for investing or not, when you bounty for a campaign it is easy to see if you have a future in the market, so it serves as an excellent testing ground.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
October 21, 2018, 07:02:57 PM
The ultimate goal of every single bounty hunter is to make at least living out of it, from my point of view. I love it. You spend your time to find "that perfect bounty" with an actual value of their project, backed by people respected in that sphere. It is not fun and games all the time, why would it? Every single one of us is facing thousands of people who are aiming for that same goal: to get most of it by doing the least. Can you imagine that you how would your ancestors from a century ago react if you tell them you are paid by a startup from the other side of the world by writing about anything you want on a network, on a forum consisting of hundreds of people coming from every continent? The free market provides and the Internet has made a significant improvement in the way how the value is stored, made and presented to literally anyone with an access to it. We are facing each other in an enormous showdown between customers and providers- and it is the coolest thing you have done if you think about it for a second  Grin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
October 21, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
Yes, certainly. Now is the best time to deal with bounty companies. When the market recovers, the rewards will also increase in value.
Activity: 392
October 21, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
The truth is that if bounty hunter’s interest is something far from earning, the forum itself won’t be running. Every single person here, has the primary objective to earn. The moderators are earning, the bounty managers are earning, the team managers have something to earn, advisors, investors. so the earning is at different level and I feel hunters are at the bottom of it. whatever is left is given to the hunter. the manager must achieve their purpose of presale, public sale, ico or whatever it is term even token generation event and thing like that. investors are to earn so its a win-win situation from top to bottom but the lower you go the less you earn with hard work.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:26:37 PM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Every bounty hunter aims to earn, nothing else but to earn. Bounty hunters will never devote their time doing bpunty tasks of they will not benefit from it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 21, 2018, 06:24:59 PM
Actually Bounty hunters benefits most of the free token- Coz they are advertisers- Promoting to help the company to reach soft cap or even hard cap, I've seen many projects that are really capable to have a real use cases project.
Definitely we/they do as a part of promoting it to be known to many investors. Bounty hunters are having a big role as its huge numbers,  they could easily spread information on a certain product. Without them,  they absolutely won't reach their softcap target which is  very important to continue developing their project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
www.Artemis.co
October 21, 2018, 06:16:15 PM
Actually Bounty hunters benefits most of the free token- Coz they are advertisers- Promoting to help the company to reach soft cap or even hard cap, I've seen many projects that are really capable to have a real use cases project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
October 21, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

Bounty hunters are aiming for the bounty rewards. They work hard for it becs. It is not easy to participate in campaigns it needs hard work, time, money and determination. The primary goal is to earn tokens and become part of the investors and traders as well.

That's what all bounty hunters are aiming for first. As the hunter is a hunter, there are good and bad hunters
Activity: 579
October 21, 2018, 05:29:11 PM
A lot of bounty hunters don’t even care about crypto at all. Some of them just wanna earn some extra money
the impression is that all users of cryptocurrency care about cryptocurrency, and not about their earnings. If only bounty hunters thought about money, the cryptocurrency market would be in much better condition than it is today.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
October 21, 2018, 05:12:54 PM
It is to earn huge profit from doing bounty programs without the need of investing into a particular project. Bounty rewards will be given after the campaign period and bounty hunters just need to make sure that they would be eligible for the rewards by completing the tasks assigned on the campaign one have chosen. Ofcourse conditions must be followed in order to earn profit.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
October 21, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

It's a win-win situation for both the ICO and the bounty hunters, ICO do not have to spend their own money to advertise because advertising company will have second thought accepting their token, and with bounty hunters they can their own rules and how they are going to be promoted, and this is very cost effective compared to facebook ads or adwords or any means of advertising.

Very true and I agree with this, basically the bounty hunters only expect payment from the gift of the campaign, and where the ICO developers use hunters to be more effective in promoting projects on social media globally to attract investors who will support certain projects. this is the purpose, benefits, and results.
Activity: 589
October 21, 2018, 05:00:58 PM
A lot of bounty hunters don’t even care about crypto at all. Some of them just wanna earn some extra money
Activity: 162
October 21, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
As the producer of the award often wants to create a lot of awareness for everyone known as the Bounty Hunter, if they want to create widespread awareness, they get the shape of crypto tokens or currencies, but if the marketing campaign is released, they can go to the other successful. They are still Live huge of ico project bounty Campaigns
Activity: 571
October 21, 2018, 04:42:40 PM
The real job of bounty hunters is to identify the most promising ICO that are held at the moment and participate in their bounty and airdrop companies.
Activity: 546
October 21, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

The thing is that once we finish a bounty campaign for one project you usually cannot take off your signature for about a week or more to make sure that the stakes are calculated for the coins and you are getting your share, so when I finish a bounty, I wait for about a week for the stakes to be calculated and then I sign up to another bounty, keep it moving
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 19, 2018, 09:55:04 PM
Most of the bounty hunters work for rewards from the campaign so that they can earn from selling their rewards ( coins). They find a good project to promote, their participation in any project's promotion impact on ICOs, enhances tokens sale. If ICOs are success, they get paid from that particular campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: