Pages:
Author

Topic: What's the sole aim of bounty hunter - page 7. (Read 1561 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
October 19, 2018, 09:20:12 PM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Bounty hunters sometimes called bounty promoters are responsible for the promotion of bounty ICO campaigns in order to create massive awareness,in doing so they earn income in form crypto tokens or coins, however at the end of the campaign if it succeeds they can go to another one. They are the live wire of the ICO campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 09:13:13 PM
Is it to engage in new campaigns  and advertise for them and the next thing vooom....you are out in search of another campaign or is there something else which I don't know about

Bounty hunters are aiming for the bounty rewards. They work hard for it becs. It is not easy to participate in campaigns it needs hard work, time, money and determination. The primary goal is to earn tokens and become part of the investors and traders as well.
Activity: 417
Merit: 10
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
October 19, 2018, 08:57:03 PM
I think having said sole makes it just one aim.

I work to get rewards but also I chose projects I really believe are legit and hope to see in the future succeed. It is not a monetary reward but you are helping build the future. Stop joining shit projects and find the best ones.
what you say is true, but to choose the projects that we support can be successful, I think it needs good skills and analysis, so I chose the bounty see the concepts ,developments that were given and the big partners
Activity: 392
October 19, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
That is why they're known as bounty hunters. Their aim is to receive the bounty from tasks they are doing. perhaps the proper question is what area unit they attending to do with the bounties hunters received from campaigns. Some, merely sell their reward once receiving it or exchange to a different crypto. Others, like me, wish to hodl the stakes for semipermanent investments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 08:40:45 PM
I think having said sole makes it just one aim.

I work to get rewards but also I chose projects I really believe are legit and hope to see in the future succeed. It is not a monetary reward but you are helping build the future. Stop joining shit projects and find the best ones.
Activity: 378
October 19, 2018, 08:30:44 PM
To make money is the first aim of every bounty hunter.
Yes it is, bounty hunters are here to earn some money but we are also instrumental in the success of every ICO because projects are known because of bounty hunters so they should give what are due to the bounty hunters.

Activity: 952
Merit: 107
October 19, 2018, 08:26:11 PM
Why do people work? You work to earn from such work i don't think there is anybody who want to work without expecting return from it the response is the sole aim of bounty hunters is reward.
To make money is the first aim of every bounty hunter. To have something to invest on crypto by joining campaigns which is higher than you expect and even as extra income can do on this. Bounty hunter makes effort even for less time to get a reward later to support daily life and have financial freedom. Many seeking for extra income and comes here not only to learn about crypto, supports every projects but to earn good amount.
Activity: 476
October 19, 2018, 08:00:59 PM

Bounty hunters are promoting the project to a targeted audience by fulfilling different social media tasks
and being rewarded for that job done. Their reward are the tokens of the project which they can sell, trade
with them or hold them and waiting for it`s price to increase for higher profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 08:09:40 AM
This is a very convenient way to advertise, because you don’t have to spend your money and make payments using your tokens!
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 19, 2018, 01:45:26 AM
there are many reasons and the core of it money in most cases, exept that rare ones where a person works for the idea or for his own pleasure, as money is no longer a great trouble for him
Activity: 406
October 19, 2018, 01:38:01 AM
The main aim of being a bounty hunter is to study and learn the world of crypto. To earn money. To adopt new learnings. To promote new projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 01:18:52 AM
Earning money is the sole aim of bounty hunters. They are like marketologists of the lowest level. Why so? Because bounty hunters do not create any promoting strategy, they just do what they are being told to do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
October 18, 2018, 05:48:45 AM
for me it's mostly to earn cryptocurrencies without having to pay for them with fiat. It's a plus that that way I get to learn about a lot of projects
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 05:47:37 AM
There are some key aspects of bounty hunting. First of all, bounty hunters are trying to earn money. They are earning tokens and then exchange them into Ethereum or Bitcoin. But I think, the most important aim is to collect perspective tokens for free.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
October 18, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
Bounty hunters do bounty campaigns for simply earning rewards. Some will say that bounty hunters recieve their rewards for free but the truth is that the bounty hunters takes time and exert effort for doing bounty campaigns.
Activity: 420
October 18, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
The purpose of the bounty hunter is to get some free coins or tokens. I don't think anyone will reject free and valuable things. These rewards will eventually be sold in the market, so the sole purpose of summarizing bounty hunters is to make money, or it can be said that everyone's purpose is this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

maybe it's you, and if there are many people like that, I don't think they will survive in the future if they don't have other knowledge, in this industry there is a lot to do, investment and trade are the main things.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
October 18, 2018, 05:23:08 AM
Is that really the question you're asking? Of course it's profit and money. People want to earn money for their social activity.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
October 16, 2018, 05:14:25 PM
It's obvious that you can't campaign for one project forever, normally campaigning for project means helping to create more awareness and help them to achieve maybe their token sale or other purpose they are set out, once the aim is achieve you move to next project, it's like a contract when the contracts expires, you move to new contract, that's how bounties works. So the sole aim of bounty hunters is to get reward for their work.
Activity: 822
October 16, 2018, 04:55:11 PM
Why do people work? You work to earn from such work i don't think there is anybody who want to work without expecting return from it the response is the sole aim of bounty hunters is reward.
Pages:
Jump to: