Pages:
Author

Topic: What's with the price of Qora? - page 2. (Read 6064 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
October 20, 2014, 06:38:10 AM
Quote from: Come-from-Beyond link=topic=828762.msg9262965#msg9262965
I knew how to do atomic cross-exchanges several months ago - https://nxtforum.org/smart-contracts/express-your-wish-(smart-contracts)/msg64511/#msg64511.

No matter how many links with dates and times you post, you won't convince him. He threw his teddies out of the pram on this before as no one would acknowledge he was the 'saviour of Nxt' RE: NxtAT and wouldn't stop trolling until Damelon deleted all traces in the Nxt thread. I posted links 3 times showing the plan had always been the same as events that passed... NxtAT to get its own testnet and that happened at the weekend.

But soon you will be part of the Nxt 'circle jerk' so welcome!  Grin

I used to follow the Qora thread but if you asked the wrong questions (like 'how do you know it is new code?' rather than 'who is Qora's favourite member of One Direction and why?') then Smaragda and a couple of others chased you out for 'trolling'. I am probably not the only one who doesn't bother going over there anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
October 20, 2014, 06:31:38 AM
Says the guy who replied to that tweet saying it was a Coincidence.

ROFLMAO!   Grin

I saw CIYAM's thread about AT later. It was a coincidence, what did you expect me to reply?

The idea explained here - https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/not-a-holy-grail-of-cryptocurrencies-but-still-a-very-usable-artifact/ - came to my mind while I was thinking how to protect Counterparty against Luke-Jr and other guys who would like to censor Bitcoin transactions.

Don't you see a clear pattern here:

1. I try to help Crypti and post an idea how to improve their algo - you troll me.
2. I try to help Counterpart and improve the idea of CIYAM and me - you troll me.
3. I try to help Qora - you troll me.

You are not a hardcore troll like UtopianFuture/TaunSew. You should think about this pattern and change something in your life. Do you agree?
legendary
October 20, 2014, 06:15:39 AM
Yeah OK...  like your sleazy wannabe sarcasm while beating around the bush is gonna convince us all...   Roll Eyes

See, it's quite easy to troll at more intellectual level.

Now let's talk about QoraAT. Do you know that in its beginning AT idea was developed by CIYAM and me? We were talking a lot via Skype. During one of these talks an idea of Atomic Cross-Chain Exchange was born. This idea is not mine, it's CIYAM's too, I consider it as 50/50. Here is my post that proves that I knew how to do atomic cross-exchanges several months ago - https://nxtforum.org/smart-contracts/express-your-wish-(smart-contracts)/msg64511/#msg64511.

Would you still post this tweet - https://twitter.com/CryptoScalper/status/522103357012709377 - if you knew all this?
legendary
October 20, 2014, 06:05:07 AM
HORSESHIT   Angry

Where the FUCK was anything related to helping cryptocurrency concept in the tweet to which I replied with #trolling?

When you made a decent post later on I took it back...  you should try it too sometimes...   Roll Eyes

I bet your IQ is much higher than others may think looking at constant usage of one word. Make another post but without "HORSESHIT" this time, please.
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:59:48 AM
Based on your post in the Crypti thread (which came later)...  I took back the #trolling and didn't assume anything.

And this is your main problem. Being a troll you think that others are trolls too. An idea that someone may help other cryptos simply for the sake of helping cryptocurrency concept in general can't even come to your mind. Do you see this?
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:53:25 AM
Yeah stop trying to prove Qora is innocent and not a $hitcoin.. wait.. what...   Huh

If Qora is a clone then only bad thing is that its creator didn't say all the truth. You should know that the community of a coin has little common with the coin creator. You, UtopianFuture, know this much better than anyone else.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
October 20, 2014, 05:48:11 AM
Exactly.

I'm man enough to take things back...  be man enough to STOP all this now I have free time HORSESHIT too.

Btw, WHAT should I stop?

Yeah stop trying to prove Qora is innocent and not a $hitcoin.. wait.. what...   Huh
CfB boss man looks like our suspicions are correct, Qora is a $hitcoin and not even a good one at that.   Cry   Cry

5 months these Qora people are delaying over the code... 5 months...   they could had even compiled fake code with all that time, good enough to fool old man Garzik into thinking the hashes match.
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:47:00 AM
All this now I have free time HORSESHIT.

Good, let's continue.

Care to answer my question?
I'd like to hear your assumption why I tried to help to fix crypti's algorithm.
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:41:09 AM
NXT guys always makes people sick, your guys attack everycoin which may threaten NXT.

You are supposed to post few links that prove your words. You don't want others to put you into the list of people who spread baseless accusations, do you?
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:39:25 AM
Exactly.

I'm man enough to take things back...  be man enough to STOP all this now I have free time HORSESHIT too.

You should use something else. Strong language has never let to win a dispute.

Btw, WHAT should I stop?
Activity: 532
October 20, 2014, 05:37:04 AM
The reason is obviously, you are from a community who hostile to qora.

BitcoinTalk is hostile to ANY altcoin, why are you here? Do you own bitcoins? If yes, then you should be kicked off Qora community.
NXT guys always makes people sick, your guys attack everycoin which may threaten NXT.
The rumor from NXT at the beginning.
There is no reason to just send the code to a NXT guys.
I support to open the source code, but I oppose that the source code just send to you.
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:32:35 AM

Hmmm...  looks like this might end up being a STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL after all...   Roll Eyes

You still have 2 tricks up your sleeves:

1. Post "Thank you for your competent opinion".
2. Post "WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST".

Pick one right now.
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:31:03 AM

BitcoinTalk is hostile to ANY altcoin, why are you here? Do you own bitcoins? If yes, then you should be kicked off Qora community.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
October 20, 2014, 05:29:58 AM
Don't like getting CALLED OUT there...  do you now?   Kiss

Do you like tango? Let's create a separate thread. Your turn.
I don't think the source code should send to you review.

Really this discussion has been going back what 6 months?  If you want the critics to be powerless then prove you have independent code
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:29:46 AM
Were you under the impression that this was some STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL and you wouldn't get CALLED THE FUCK OUT?   Undecided

This thread came to its logical conclusion and we can occupy it for off-topic I think.

So...

Let's recall one of your posts - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xcr-crypti-dapps-sidechains-dapp-store-open-source-100-own-code-dpos-654463
Here it's obvious that you don't see real motives behind my behavior. I'd like to hear your assumption why I tried to help to fix crypti's algorithm. Your opinion regarding my involvement into Qora thread is clear.
Activity: 532
October 20, 2014, 05:28:10 AM
Don't like getting CALLED OUT there...  do you now?   Kiss

I don't think the source code should send to you review.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 20, 2014, 05:24:13 AM

Were you under the impression that this was some STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL and you wouldn't get CALLED THE FUCK OUT?   Undecided
dude, what's wrong with you?  Shocked Sad

He's a fucking idiot, always has been.

On behalf of Qora community we apologise for this jackass.

Activity: 502
October 20, 2014, 05:20:03 AM

Were you under the impression that this was some STOCKHOLM SYNDROME FESTIVAL and you wouldn't get CALLED THE FUCK OUT?   Undecided
dude, what's wrong with you?  Shocked Sad
legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:11:43 AM
Don't like getting CALLED OUT there...  do you now?   Kiss

legendary
October 20, 2014, 05:07:39 AM
So...  how come you have nothing to say when the Nxt Circle Jerk trolls their asses off too then?   Undecided

Or is it the first time you hear about this clone business?   Roll Eyes

I was too busy, now I have free time.
Pages:
Jump to: