Pages:
Author

Topic: What's wrong with me - always tired - page 3. (Read 5270 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
July 27, 2015, 05:24:46 PM
Make 10 bitcoins / day, that will sure make you excited and full of energy  Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 27, 2015, 04:03:26 PM
i was filling the same. So i started swimming, i swim three times every week for a few killometars and now i am full with energy. Try doing some sports or something, don't just sit in front of your computer it will harm you Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
July 24, 2015, 06:43:20 PM

So you're talking about withdrawal symptoms then.  In large doses it can kill you and that would be the ultimate downer.

Indeed.
It's funny how caffeine can be found in nearly every store and product, but other drugs can't... in fact are deemed illegal by the man.

Have you seen this study on web building spiders on different drugs? http://www.badspiderbites.com/spiders-on-drugs/

The caffeine web is by far the most fubar. lol.

Very interesting!  In the same vein but a slightly different light, have a look at this Canadian Wildlife service documentary on the topic of feeding drugs to spiders.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg3i3ZhhAPk
legendary
Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050
July 24, 2015, 12:15:04 PM

So you're talking about withdrawal symptoms then.  In large doses it can kill you and that would be the ultimate downer.

Indeed.
It's funny how caffeine can be found in nearly every store and product, but other drugs can't... in fact are deemed illegal by the man.

Have you seen this study on web building spiders on different drugs? http://www.badspiderbites.com/spiders-on-drugs/

The caffeine web is by far the most fubar. lol.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
July 23, 2015, 07:41:15 PM
I'm not tired and wish you good luck...
legendary
July 23, 2015, 07:19:34 PM
Too much caffeine?

I eliminated that (besides decaf coffee & rootbeer) nearly 3 years ago and have tons more energy than when I was drinking coffee through the day + energy drinks + diet coke. Tons more energy amazingly!

Running & sex help too. = Endorphines

That might be it too, because I drink 2-3 cups a day

But it's hard to give up on coffee  Cry

And I'v been drinking coffee since I was 8

Decaf still has some caffeine in it but less than 10% of full strength.
If you try it do half decaf / half regular for a couple days. When I did it, on the 2nd day I felt like I could fall asleep walking. Seriously! Then by the 3rd day I was fine and moved to straight decaf. I probably drink 2 cups a day still, but it's nothing compared to 2-3 cups full strength coffee... or tea.

Caffeine is actually a downer not an upper. So it ultimately makes you more tired vs more wired.

Are being satirical when you say caffeine is a downer.  I can't tell but in case you are not, caffeine is in fact a a stimulant.

You're right, it's a stimulant.

I was talking "ultimately" or "in the end" (of a buzz) it can make your depressed or sluggish. Caffeine is a drug and taken in large doses it can sometimes have the opposite effect on a body because your body goes into fight or flight mode and counteracts the drug.

legendary
July 23, 2015, 03:48:43 PM
Too much caffeine?

I eliminated that (besides decaf coffee & rootbeer) nearly 3 years ago and have tons more energy than when I was drinking coffee through the day + energy drinks + diet coke. Tons more energy amazingly!

If you try it do half decaf / half regular for a couple days. When I did it, on the 2nd day I felt like I could fall asleep walking. Seriously! Then by the 3rd day I was fine and moved to straight decaf. I probably drink 2 cups a day still, but it's nothing compared to 2-3 cups full strength coffee... or tea.

Caffeine is actually a downer not an upper. So it ultimately makes you more tired vs more wired.

Are being satirical when you say caffeine is a downer.  I can't tell but in case you are not, caffeine is in fact a a stimulant.

You're right, it's a stimulant.

I was talking "ultimately" or "in the end" (of a buzz) it can make your depressed or sluggish. Caffeine is a drug and taken in large doses it can sometimes have the opposite effect on a body because your body goes into fight or flight mode and counteracts the drug.
legendary
July 23, 2015, 03:37:01 PM
Too much caffeine?

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 23, 2015, 09:47:36 AM
chronic fatigue is an issue. you better visit a doctor for consultation. i don't think forum is a good place to get any good advices Smiley
anyways. try to take some vitamins, eat more healthy food and exercise to normalize your activity.
legendary
July 23, 2015, 09:29:13 AM
Too much caffeine?

legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
July 22, 2015, 11:39:50 PM
you need to jogging
everyday man.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
July 22, 2015, 09:24:24 PM
Depression, maybe stress. Could be one of many things but I hope you figure it out and get back to having some good nights rest.
legendary
July 22, 2015, 09:21:00 PM
Quitting caffeine will cause withdrawal symptoms similar to what you are currently experiencing (fatigue and an inability to concentrate) but those would be temporary (about 10 days).   I don't imagine giving up coffee will give you "tons more energy".  You'd probably be further ahead to quit all forms of artificial light after dinner (including your smart phone and computer monitor) and keep regular hours.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
July 22, 2015, 11:38:35 AM
Too much caffeine?

legendary
July 21, 2015, 04:16:46 PM
Too much caffeine?

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
July 21, 2015, 03:29:15 PM
used to have this problem now i take a couple of these a day they're fucking amazing  http://bettermornings.org

May i ask you something about this, does it have any side effect, is it healthy to use it or not?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
July 21, 2015, 04:47:09 AM
if you living harm region its so normal.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
July 21, 2015, 04:44:27 AM
used to have this problem now i take a couple of these a day they're fucking amazing  http://bettermornings.org
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 21, 2015, 04:40:43 AM
So there's absolutely zero chance that OP is suffering weekly nicotine withdrawal from

I light 2-3 cigs on the weekends and that's it
?

I guess I was transported to an alternate universe where nicotine isn't addictive at all to anyone, then. Bye.
Who said that? Of course that he is. As I've already stated, if he smokes a single one then the effect is already there.
Essentially through time there will be more and more cravings on a daily basis. He must be either able to resist them all or he will slowly start smoking more and more often.

Update:
I wouldn't recommend pills for a non existing problem.
Activity: 658
Merit: 502
July 20, 2015, 03:25:44 PM
Umm... You may have lyme disease, ever got bit by a tick? Go to a doctor and get checked out.

When I was a child, nearly 10 years ago Cheesy

Though, if I was bitten recently, I would have to notice?

He would get big over time

I mean just a thought. lol  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages:
Jump to: