Pages:
Author

Topic: whats you biggest day trading loss - page 2. (Read 423 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 08:19:32 AM
I will not going to forget that day i have 1000 coins that time and its prices is 4$ i sell my half in just a few days its doin to 1$ i lost half of my coins but its okay its a win for me
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
July 11, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
Oh, I have lost more than 100 in daytrading, it is just a pass-time for me and I don´t invest large sums. I don´t make much gains either I rekon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 11, 2018, 06:22:08 PM
I also agree with the fact that if you do not understand anything in the market you do not need to invest money, you first need to understand this area and then invest Smiley
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 07:47:53 PM
So far none and actually, I'm more on profit in the past days. Now I have to secure some profit as the market dumps again. Day trading is quiet fun seeing how volatile the market is and I know experience trader knows this market as a great place to take profit.
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 07:46:23 PM
honestly speaking I don't have to face that much loss in trading, I agree that market keep changing a lot but at that time I decided to hold so that I don't have to face loss , in here you have to understand the timing which time is good time for trading,a big change always comes to the market so waiting for it is a wish decision
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 06:39:34 PM
this is to aware the newbies who going to start crypto specially day trading.

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it
I dont do much of day trading but what you did is not a good idea because before you do day trading you should pick a coin that has a decent amount of movement or trading volume and never choose a coin that does not have demand on exchanges. What I do when day trading is choose a coin from top coins in the market that dropped its value like 5 to 10% but should also search why the price goes down because it might drop a little but more.
I agree it doesn't matter how much you put money in and day trade on it. I guess right now we need to dig deeper on reading technicals, But fundamentals is much more important in bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it
I dont do much of day trading but what you did is not a good idea because before you do day trading you should pick a coin that has a decent amount of movement or trading volume and never choose a coin that does not have demand on exchanges. What I do when day trading is choose a coin from top coins in the market that dropped its value like 5 to 10% but should also search why the price goes down because it might drop a little but more.
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 11:12:07 AM
if you already sold your tokens, that mean you're really lost your money, I don't recommend day trading in current market dip if you not a smart investor, you'll lost all your money in a single day, try to choose some popular coins and hold for price up later, maybe it'll earn back what you lost
Activity: 266
July 10, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
That's an interesting post. We have to be very careful when investing on day trading. Moreover, we should invest in more than one cryptocurrency.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
July 10, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
I bought some ethereum for fast day traiding when price was very interested but for this moment my wallet decreased by 50%, but it is not lost because i did not sold these coins. If you lost money in day traiding the best option is wait when coin will achieve old good price and you will can sell its with profit
Activity: 2464
July 10, 2018, 10:49:49 AM
I have also experienced like you, because at that time I did not know much about investing into the world of crypto. At that time I lost half of my capital. And I do wait for the price to go up and not lose. The key is patience. I hope this helps.
Activity: 224
July 10, 2018, 10:39:05 AM
In trading the crypto currency it is not obvious that you will always make profits. Sometimes wind can change its direction in a very short period of time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 10:18:24 AM
Late is always better than never Smiley. Happy that you finally know it Smiley. You guys should stay away from day trading at this time if you guys are not good traders cause at the moment it's really hard to predict which cryptocurrency will rise and which one will fall so it's almost impossible to find out good coin to invest in at this down time.
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 10:15:30 AM
I will not going to forget that day i have 1000 coins that time and its prices is 4$ i sell my half in just a few days its doin to 1$ i lost half of my coins but its okay its a win for me
Activity: 308
July 10, 2018, 10:13:04 AM
It is still too soon to label the losers and winners. The best will be to not to lose faith in the bitcoins. Because, even when the prices are low, they will jump up soon by the end of the year, according to the analytics. The investors are still advised to be patient and t hold on to their coins.
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 10:11:52 AM
The market of crypto currency is extremely unpredictable. The chances of incurring loss is extremely high. Without proper knowledge investor should not make any investment, as the number of scammers is high. Also the coins should be stored in safe wallet to avoid being hacked and stolen. Then again before making any investment the investor should consult other members.
July 10, 2018, 08:12:22 AM
I am new in this market so i don’t get any opportunity to do day trading. Some experience person says day trading is risky. So everyone needs to avoid this.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
July 09, 2018, 08:01:36 PM

Day trading takes a lot of practice to be able to be profitable.
You need to develop two to three strict trading strategies and base those strategies off of actual data.

That means that you have to get good at interpreting data and making moves that will take advantage of swings and trends.

A lot of people think it's some magical 8 ball thing and you can't predict the future, but that is not the truth.
The truth is that you can make fairly accurate predictions if you are good enough at interpreting the data, and that takes a lot of knowledge and time.

I have also tried day trading and lost a lot of money.
However, I stuck with it, learned from my mistakes, adjusted as I went along, and started using a lot of tools to help me.

Now, I find it to be one of the most profitable ways to earn.

It is up to you whether you want to stick it out, but I can tell you, if you are up the task and you do learn and grow, there is great profit that can be had.
Activity: 146
July 09, 2018, 07:55:34 PM
A few months ago, I lost about 50% of my portfolio, which was quite a significant amount ... I still repair this damage

Same with me mate, when bitcoin rise up to $19000 o invest all of my money when it rises to $20000 i keep holdimg because i thought that it will rise up, months after it falls down to $15000 and i absolutely sell it, i loss a big money that day and now il still recovering.
July 09, 2018, 06:22:47 PM
Once I lost around 900 bucks when tried to wait a bit. My tokens is a few days became nothing, but I had chance to sell them.
Pages:
Jump to: