Pages:
Author

Topic: whats you biggest day trading loss - page 4. (Read 423 times)

Activity: 874
Merit: 125
July 08, 2018, 05:56:30 AM
I had lost about 1 BTC in various coins in yobit. A coin named exit, that was a long way back. Exit was rising and I bought a lot of them at 6 satoshis a piece. But the price came down to 1 and never rose. I had to at last exchange it for dogecoin as they were not even exchanging for a satoshi.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
July 08, 2018, 05:52:25 AM
I don't lose in trading here because even they drops a lot in market i will hold that until they already gone in crypto and i use or trust only the popular coins/tokens here like btc,eth,bch,ltc,dash and more then in drop i will buy again then repeat that again in again even a lot of drops another thing that's affordable for me to lose like now if btc drops again i do buy again this is the recommended tactic to use in investment here in crypto,Moreover i risk some in new coins/tokens like if they list it in binance i buy 0.002 btc to 0.005 btc
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 08, 2018, 05:37:35 AM
this is to aware the newbies who going to start crypto specially day trading.

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it
did you already sold your tokens? or not? if not, you still not lose your money, as long as you wait for its price to go back to its price when you buy it, you will still be able to get your money back, just chill out. dont think that you have lost your money.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 05:05:39 AM
The biggest loss is that I only bought one currency. Its life and death are related to my life and death. All my funds are in it. I think that the decline of the market has caused it to plummet. Now I can't sell it. I can only wait and hope to rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 08, 2018, 01:39:07 AM
this is to aware the newbies who going to start crypto specially day trading.

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it
Pages:
Jump to: