Pages:
Author

Topic: whats you biggest day trading loss - page 3. (Read 423 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 05:38:41 PM
I think that you need to trade much more time to understand that day trading is not so easy as you think. You will understand it soon. There are three important things on trading every day (money management, risk, emotional control)
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
July 09, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
My biggest lost when i accidentally click sell button and lose 6000usd in a single trade. I don't want to recommend margin trading for bitcoin. i guess you should hodl alot of altcoins. trading is risky. Holding altcoins are much easier to get.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
July 09, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
this is to aware the newbies who going to start crypto specially day trading.

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it

Its more of a beware rather then aware and its so true it happens to newbie traders now and then. I still see people chasing pump n dump coins with 0 fundamentals behind them.
More or less nearly everyone in the crypto space has fallen for such instances. Day trading is only for people who have good knowledge of not just TA but also FA and who understand market sentiments well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
July 09, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

i had portfolio 4400 usd, i entered to day trading. i lost almost 1500$ , now my portfolio is 2800$n ... i have done stupid day trading on non - popular tokens.

please get a advice , if you do not know anything about day trading its better to avoid from it
Currently I am in - 70% loss, I started trading in 2017 and bought Bitcoin for 17 000USD and some other altcoins like: Litecoin and Ethereum.
But no problem, if I hold this position for longer time, I will be in profit, I hope Cheesy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
My biggest day trading loss was when I bought netkoin few days ago with the hope of trading it after some time,right before my eyes the token started reducing in price that a made a huge loss after trading it
i really thinki am a lucky person, andd i want to thnk my friends who never let me do sbtupid things and lose much mo ey
July 09, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

i have not dpent in this cryptocurrency world a lot of time amd i aleays had wise peope near me, so no big loses
Activity: 188
July 09, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
My biggest day trading loss was when I bought netkoin few days ago with the hope of trading it after some time,right before my eyes the token started reducing in price that a made a huge loss after trading it
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 05:11:09 PM
A few months ago, I lost about 50% of my portfolio, which was quite a significant amount ... I still repair this damage
July 09, 2018, 05:10:00 PM
I am a holder not a day trader. I will compare it to a cake if you guys wants a piece of cake then that's a short profit. But if your a holder and wants it all then i can give you a bunch of cake That's why i keep buying altcoins on bearish market. The biggest thing that i will ever have.
i think that you can lose a lot, but if ylu did not give away all ylur money, it is not the end of the world in my opinino
July 09, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

i am sorry to hear that, tis is a big amount pf mo ey, but i hope you will return it with the help of your next investmeny
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 05:08:28 PM
I am a holder not a day trader. I will compare it to a cake if you guys wants a piece of cake then that's a short profit. But if your a holder and wants it all then i can give you a bunch of cake That's why i keep buying altcoins on bearish market. The biggest thing that i will ever have.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
July 09, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

Its not actually stupid trading as long as it is first time trade, and you should simply learn from your lessons, by dyor (doing your own research) and monitoring every marker trends of all tokens in your portfolio.
Learn about trading with small $, perfect it and make your own strategy then you can learn from crypto day trading.
For me i lost about 400$ and its been huge, but life must go on
Remain positive and ensure you learn.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
July 09, 2018, 04:50:02 PM
add my tip that stay away from shit and bad quality coins, only trade high volume quality coins that you can select from top 10 or top 20 list, they are best for day trading as they have better volume, good trading charts and candles to trade for short time frames for some profit.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
July 09, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

it is normal to loose your profit because of this bearish market. but there is one important thing. when the trend changes and turns to bullish, only some good altcoins are going to be pumped, not crap coins. you should be careful about that.
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 04:46:01 PM
To be frank, I am not in a loss. I have a firm believer in bitcoin. It is the most reliable coin and the leader of the market. Now the price is getting lower but I do not need to worry, in fact the investors of bitcoin do not need to worry as we know that the price will rise very soon. Ups and downs are the common thing here.
Activity: 168
July 08, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
I think it's almost impossible to find a good trading day in the crypto currency. This is as lucky. You just need to get in time in good time and be in a good place
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 08, 2018, 08:43:36 AM
I think we should learn to hold for a long time.
When the token started to fall, then I panicked, and after selling the token, there was a big increase in the price.

i normally holder , but the problem is this time i day trade thats the problem. what to do i learnt a lesson.
Activity: 196
Distributed Credit Chain
July 08, 2018, 07:23:38 AM
I think we should learn to hold for a long time.
When the token started to fall, then I panicked, and after selling the token, there was a big increase in the price.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

did you already sold your tokens? or not? if not, you still not lose your money, as long as you wait for its price to go back to its price when you buy it, you will still be able to get your money back, just chill out. dont think that you have lost your money.

It's not always the case that a coin will rise back. Sometime they go down to 1 satoshi, and then it's removed from satoshi market to litoshi, and then it moves to doge market. It's not always wise to go down with the declining market. I believe the person has a better decision to cut his losses by selling at whatever price he can get.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 08, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

did you already sold your tokens? or not? if not, you still not lose your money, as long as you wait for its price to go back to its price when you buy it, you will still be able to get your money back, just chill out. dont think that you have lost your money.

Yes already sold..
Pages:
Jump to: