Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin? - page 7. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 07, 2019, 02:31:02 PM
Although I am a Bitcoin savvy investor and trader, I would like to start by stating that it is not my favorite option. Especially due to my recent NEO curiosity, it has reached its peak point among my favorites, and it is a definite fact that I will stay at the top unless I encounter a better project. Of course, there will be no NEO in the long run at a fixed peak, but if there is no serious improvement in the market and no better project is available, the owner of this summit will not be changed.

It`s how I started, first it was Bitcoin, later Ethereum, now I have NEO too, and many others. I can`t say which one is my favorite, all of them.
I would like to have them more, but again I would like to add some more coins in my portfolio.
   I believe in my portfolio, I`m working on my portfolio. All coins inside are my favorites, and I believe I will add more with time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
February 07, 2019, 02:14:29 PM
During the past four months, I was very good at working with my investments in the ETA token. This project has a very small capitalization but due to this fact during this time there was a very high volatility, and thanks to it I was able to earn enough a lot of money during this period.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
February 07, 2019, 02:10:52 PM
Although I am a Bitcoin savvy investor and trader, I would like to start by stating that it is not my favorite option. Especially due to my recent NEO curiosity, it has reached its peak point among my favorites, and it is a definite fact that I will stay at the top unless I encounter a better project. Of course, there will be no NEO in the long run at a fixed peak, but if there is no serious improvement in the market and no better project is available, the owner of this summit will not be changed.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
February 07, 2019, 01:54:36 PM
Looking at the whole situation, the only currency that I can now fit perfectly is Bitcoin.

Cause. Who rules the market? Of course he is. And the whole game is on the markets from the price of Bitcoin. So why look for options)
I fully agree with you , in such a market it is better not to say a replacement for something, because there is bitcoin in the market and this coin is very well-established time and it will grow in the future
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 07, 2019, 02:52:20 AM
Overall favorite crypto coin is definitely Bitcoin, as its stability compaed with other coins and popularity is hard to overtake.

From altcoins the favorite here is Ethereum. When ICOs market will recover, ETH will have an important increase as most of ICOs are still based on ETH.
Activity: 645
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 02:47:12 AM
Looking at the whole situation, the only currency that I can now fit perfectly is Bitcoin.

Cause. Who rules the market? Of course he is. And the whole game is on the markets from the price of Bitcoin. So why look for options)
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
February 07, 2019, 02:43:02 AM
Bitcoin which in my opinion is the best coin of all time. Because Bitcoin still has a very good future. And until now it still has very big supporters. And next to a good coin is Ethereum. Ethereum is a very good platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
February 07, 2019, 12:13:46 AM
Still the same as the previous year which became my favorite still bitcoin, ethereum, eos third coin is developing very well, will not lose if you can invest in the three coins, it will get a good profit in the future
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
February 06, 2019, 11:44:21 PM
It goes without question. Ethereum is the number one. I do not know even one project that is better. The platform is cool, and the cryptocurrency will be soon growing very fast. I am sure of it.
This is a good coin when it is in demand with ICO projects. but in such a market it is useless and it has no technological development right now
Good point of view, since it has a very limited uses on this time. I prefer bitcoin than ethereum, for the reason of its popularity and flexibility. Because most of the altcoins is useless and not familiar on my country. So stick on the strongest and famous one , bitcoin.
Activity: 658
February 06, 2019, 10:42:02 PM
Perhaps just like many other people, i still put Ethereum in my hot list of cryptocurrency.
And i still believe that Ethereum will still has a good future. It should gradually move from it slumber to the better state.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 09:06:03 PM
Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

for me bitcoin is the special coin, i think no coin can beat it for this time.
but maybe someday ethereum can be
Activity: 652
Merit: 103
February 06, 2019, 07:44:04 PM
my best investment of all time is TRON. i got a big profit from investing on tron in last year. also they always survive on bear market. if you can HOLD it for a long time, you will get profit from them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 06, 2019, 07:32:02 PM
First I like Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the king of all the coins currently circulating on the market, without Bitcoin all coins won't exist, and the second coin that I like all the time is Ethereum, because ICO projects rely on networks from Ethereum, so I as Bounty hunters highly praised the Ethereum network.
Activity: 600
February 06, 2019, 03:25:23 PM
Bitcoin is the favorite crypto which for me is very valuable and will bring changes in overcoming financial problems. Until now, I still keep trying to collect as much Bitcoin as I can collect both through purchases and other ways to be able to generate as much bitcoin as possible, because I believe Bitcoin will provide happiness and through Bitcoin I will definitely get big profits.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
February 06, 2019, 03:14:35 PM
It goes without question. Ethereum is the number one. I do not know even one project that is better. The platform is cool, and the cryptocurrency will be soon growing very fast. I am sure of it.
This is a good coin when it is in demand with ICO projects. but in such a market it is useless and it has no technological development right now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 06, 2019, 02:43:15 PM
As for me, I would recommend the following altcoins: Cardano, Waves, Stellar, IOTA, and TRON. These cryptocurrencies will be gaining faster than the other ones as I believe. Therefore, you'd better buy them now.
If you want only 1 - then Ethereum.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 02:42:22 PM
Perhaps, like most, I choose Ethereum, probably first because the project itself makes the world of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin itself. And also it is a good financial instrument that allowed me to earn enough.
This is obvious, most people choose Ethereum, because it has the most chances to repeat and exceed the success of Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
February 06, 2019, 02:26:11 PM
Perhaps, like most, I choose Ethereum, probably first because the project itself makes the world of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin itself. And also it is a good financial instrument that allowed me to earn enough.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
February 06, 2019, 02:10:00 PM
I like TOMO, PAL, PAI, UTK. This is coins with still small cap, but with useful and real products and serious team. I think they can make a lot of xxx
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2019, 02:08:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: