Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin? - page 6. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 10, 2019, 07:59:01 PM
Ethereum. The reason is because the coin has a fast transaction speed and cheap transaction costs. The second is Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin Ethereum and Altcoin can be what they are today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 10, 2019, 07:53:08 PM
BTC and ETH, these two coins have become my favorite Coins since I got to know Cryptocurrency. Especially Ethereum, I have gained a lot of money from Ethereum from the results of my investment. Then for everyday trading, Dentacoin (DCN) is my favorite coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 07:41:12 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency of all time. Because without them there will be no progress coming, for example that Ethereum is currently playing a role in the big Altcoin of the ICO project, because most ICOs rent networks from Ethereum, obviously this is a big advance for ETH.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
February 10, 2019, 07:19:39 PM
I am still looking for my own favourite coin, perhaps it is happening that way, because it am still new to cryptocurrency . Although, if I am asked to make any choice at the moment and  compulsorily ,I would choose ethereum. It is still the best altcoins as far as I am concerned. Although it might be very volatile, but it has a lot of usage.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2019, 04:01:36 PM
Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
Up to now it has to be ADK and CHBT both coins have been under the radar for a long time and now they are starting to come out, I think this year could see good things for them both.
Activity: 449
swordking
February 10, 2019, 03:57:17 PM
Eth is my favorite coin. Because with the help of it I had made a great amount of profit within a very limited period of time.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
February 10, 2019, 03:54:08 PM

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

If Bitcoin is excluded from the list, I really appreciate the ETH and EOS projects. Both work to create a revolution for the blockchain, bringing blockchain to a new level. ETH has helped blockchain create a position on the internet, and that EOS is a new project that existed about a year ago. But its potential is huge
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
February 10, 2019, 03:39:35 PM
Interesting question. And I don't know the answer. The most often used coin for me is Bitcoin. Most profitable was ETH and ZEC when I started to mine them. Most profitable trading I've with Feathercoin.
But what is the favorite? Need to think
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 10, 2019, 03:34:44 PM
My favorite cryptocoin was and remains Ethereum.
As I think, this coin has very good prospects and a bright future.
During its existence on the cryptocurrency market, Ethereum has proven that it can survive even in difficult conditions of decline.
I am sure that those who invest in Ethereum will get a very good result in the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
February 10, 2019, 03:26:06 PM
My personal favorite coin in the cryptocurrency market would definitely be bitcoin it's no brainer to know that bitcoin is the biggest coin in the cryptocurrency world.
But in terms of altcoins my favorite would  be ripple
Activity: 210
February 10, 2019, 03:21:20 PM

It is difficult to call your favorite cryptocurrency when you trade on the market and you essentially do not care what coin would just be a bullish trend , but I want to note that of course like bitcoin eos, and eth
Activity: 350
February 07, 2019, 07:09:19 PM
My favorite coin is Bitcoin, as It is my first coin and my first coin. In addition, Bitcoin is a leader in capitalization and is also a limited coin, which means that the value of Bitcoin will only increase.
Activity: 588
February 07, 2019, 03:55:27 PM
Of course, Ethereum will remain a favorite cryptocurrency for a very long time. But there are new coins with decent technologies and growing dynamics that are attractive to investors even in such a difficult period for crypto. Favorite coins will be more with time
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
February 07, 2019, 03:44:36 PM
My #1 favourite cryptocoin is neither Bitcoin nor Ethereum but rather a bounty I did in 2018,  the profit I made from selling the coin was really massive, infact it was like an open door into cryptocurrency for me
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
February 07, 2019, 03:43:31 PM
with returns of tasks on moderation that trader might defines as fine the decision to put of spares on risks to work on table with index on bictoin market. as disposing as worse on chance on not to lose with plan on exchange.
Activity: 266
February 07, 2019, 03:33:42 PM
I would say Ethereum, not because is better than Bitcoin, but it's one that helped me earn money in the past, lots of greats bounty existed because of ETH, also when it went up from to 200 to 1200 I was able to make a good money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 105
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 07, 2019, 03:27:53 PM
Yes, I agree with many, the most important currency for me is BTC and, of course, ETH - the fact is that these are old players who have repeatedly proved that they can survive in any situation. I believe that these coins will soon become part of any financial system.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
February 07, 2019, 03:26:08 PM
I wouldn't be objective enough if i start writing an epistle that bitcoin and all these top coins is my hottest coin when in actually truth,  i have not even be able to rack up to 1 ETH.. Thus, my own best coin so far is one called matrix,  a Chinese company project cos I invested and am convinced of the success am gonna make through them.
Activity: 532
February 07, 2019, 02:51:28 PM
Recently, I had an interest in coins of projects that have recently completed their ICO. Now I have an active interest in a project called Blinked. The ICO of this project ended only about a month ago and now the tokens of this project can be purchased at a very cheap price on the forkdeltha market. I think this is a unique opportunity.
Activity: 728
February 07, 2019, 02:44:20 PM
My favorite cryptocurrencies are: Bitcoin, Ripple and Litecoin. Bitcoin is the first and most reliable cryptocurrency and it should be in any wallet. With Ripple and Litecoin, you can conduct quick transactions with minimal fees.
Pages:
Jump to: