Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your all time favorite cryptocoin? - page 8. (Read 1333 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 06:02:02 PM
The number one coin is Ethereum and I think it is obvious. This coin is used on a regular basis by almost every single member of our community for daily transactions as well as for participating in ICO projects.
I think everyone loves due to the fact that many participants involved in the bounty and therefore, this universal love for this coin , I myself like the Ethereum and the need to take more and more coins because diversifying in the market is required !
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
February 05, 2019, 05:38:44 PM
I currently have the best coin is Ethereum.
The cryptocurrency market is constantly changing, but Ethereum shows good exposure compared to other coins.
I think that if you invest in it for the long term, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 05:22:22 PM
Ethereum is a leader in my eyes. And not only me. It is easy to understand looking at various projects that use cryptocurrency technologies to pay for their services.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
February 05, 2019, 03:18:32 PM
Used to be bitcoin, but the bitcoin I remember turned into Bitcoin Cash and not bitcoin... Then Bitcoin Cash got fractured as well, so I'm not even sure anymore.
I like Universa because of its high-tech advancements, throughput, active leader and actual potential to revolutionize industries - but I don't see it as a top 10 coin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 05, 2019, 03:18:16 PM
Bitcoin will definitely be at the top of my list for reasons that anyone can guess. This cryptocurrency was actually ushered in the dawn of a new age of currency type. I also believe almost everyone heard about Bitcoin before actually learning about the technology behind it. I also value Bitcoin because of the trust people seem to have in it which makes me feel it will endure the test of time. Ether definitely comes in a close second on my list because the blockchain on which it is based has faster transactions processing time compared to the Bitcoin blockchain. I believe XRP is also starting to win me over.
copper member
Activity: 238
February 05, 2019, 03:04:51 PM
The number one coin is Ethereum and I think it is obvious. This coin is used on a regular basis by almost every single member of our community for daily transactions as well as for participating in ICO projects.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
February 05, 2019, 02:56:22 PM
a lot of my favorite coins that can't be mentioned one by one, but the coins that I keep the most up to now and become an investment are bitcoin and ethereum. because both of them give me many advantages.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
February 05, 2019, 02:39:15 PM
Up to now, what is your #1 favorite cryptocoin, and why?

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).
I still believe the best coin out there is still bitcoin.. but I'm ask to pick an alternative currency.. I think it's railblock and chainlink...
copper member
Activity: 266
February 05, 2019, 02:34:42 PM
My two absolute favorites coins are also bitcoin and ethereum. At bitcoin, i just feel safe, because he has such a strong network and community and i like ethereum because it is easy to use, has a large community and has something special with smart contracts. That's why these are my favorites.
copper member
Activity: 370
February 05, 2019, 02:25:53 PM
of course my favorite coins are ethereum and bitcoin, because both are the most influential at the moment. besides that I also like TRON because I experienced a significant increase. I also invest there.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
February 05, 2019, 02:06:17 PM

If you have a hard time to choose just one, please feel free to post your top 3.

Personally, Bitcoin has always had and will always have a very special place for being the first to get me into the space.

On top of that I like and support several coins of which at the moment my favorite is Tezos (XTZ).

I like some coins that have passive income mechanism, they have a great potential to grow fast on a bull market. NEO, Decred, Miracle Tele. I think, I'll some more of these after another huge market dump Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
February 05, 2019, 02:04:05 PM
I would say ETH at the moment but I am looking forward to other alt coin projects that will work with eth such as ampleforth and cosmos. We need interoperability asap
Activity: 406
February 05, 2019, 01:47:04 PM

Well, perhaps the Ethereum favorite coin , as I use the Ethereum network every day so I'll choose her , but of course it still would take over the top tron and neo
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 05, 2019, 01:41:06 PM
In my honest truth, my all time favorite cryptocurrency coin is Ethereum, because of its smart contract and it is easy to exchange into my local currency.
maybe at this time it is indeed the best altcoin still ETH and in my opinion the crypto currency coin is still the best bitcoin in my opinion at this time but the era and technology continues to grow the competition will get harder and the development of crypto currencies will also change
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 01:36:26 PM
In 2018 was the MTC as it turned out to make good money,and so there are about 10 projects that I like,but they are not what has not yet earned, I think that such projects as GMA, KIN, HB, XRP, and many others, I veyu that they will give great profits to investors, and sun will receive their well-deserved awards
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
February 05, 2019, 01:31:33 PM

Bitcoin is the first crypto I've known and until now bitcoin remains number one in my portfolio. There are also some alts that I have but they aren't a priority in my investment. I might buy some alts but the amount will not exceed the nominal that I use in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 12:21:42 PM
My coin nxt was that I've had very nice profits until this time. He had such a beautiful acceleration that he came to very beautiful places. Even though you couldn't make it to the top, we had good profits.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
February 05, 2019, 11:45:53 AM
ETH
copper member
Activity: 168
February 05, 2019, 11:00:15 AM
When i check my portfolio it seems that my favorite coin is waves. I still have faith that it can be successful as ETH near future. I keep both of them but I trade waves altcoins which can give me profits even bear market condition.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
February 05, 2019, 10:46:49 AM
related to favofit it seems that this is personal in that everyone has their own views in choosing or determining an altcoin which we think is good, now my favorite altcoin is on eos, why? because this coin growth is very good even now the EOS platform has been used by several ico developers. this is my altcoin favofit for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: