Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your attitude to this? - page 10. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 502
May 29, 2018, 04:57:18 AM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
This is the time for bitcoin when people are divided into two teams, the one who are in favour of bitcoin and those who are the haters of bitcoin and let me first clear that I am the one who is in favour of bitcoin. Those who has understood well are the bitcoin lovers, though the number of bitcoin lovers is very less and there are only few countries who are in favour of bitcoin and legalised it, a little bit tension should be taken for those who are in against of bitcoin because in the end everyone have to be in favour of bitcoin so awareness need to be created for the bitcoin haters.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
many people say altcoin is rubbish because they get lots of useless altcoins or very cheap coins. altcoin for me is one of the supporters to get rich quick, there are some popular and valuable altcoin in the crypto currency market has a fairly expensive price.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
Yes everyone in this forum is free to choose which coin he likes as long as the decision is based on good facts. Bitcoin has been around for years and has grown in value. So because of this, many people have it. The fact that many new tokens are scams may be the reason why so many people live with Bitcoin that they already know. But for you Altcoin and Bitcoin there is a good side that can be the same profitable investment, but also need analysis to be useful.
Activity: 39
May 27, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
what happens is that many confuse cryptocurrencies of another generation with the altcoin, for example IOTA is not an altcoin, it is a cryptocurrency with a technology superior to bitcoin but since it was created after bitcoin then it is considered altcoin and is not A) Yes. I believe that cryptocurrencies like IOTA, XML, CARDANO are worth paying more attention
Activity: 150
May 27, 2018, 08:45:18 AM
Alts and bitcoin has its pros and cons. Therefore supporters of each coin should just need to respect each other. Alts already create wealth and the same as bitcoin. Alts also create a lot of losses and even bitcoin. Therefore respect to each other is just need to be practice.
Activity: 105
May 27, 2018, 08:37:59 AM
I love bitcoin very much,Because it has changed my life.Now i can run my family nicely.Bitcoin is digital currency. On other hand i want to run my life with cryptocurrency. Wink Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 27, 2018, 08:08:15 AM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?

Some peoples have their own favorites coin. Bitcoin is good coin because have biggest market cap but some altcoin have a great project that can bring big profits in the future. Indeed some altcoin are worth to collect
Activity: 41
May 27, 2018, 08:07:45 AM
thanks you very much
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:29:34 AM
do you think that some of the things discussed by them in this forum is garbage does everyone have the same thoughts with you? one head one thought not necessarily what you think rubbish according to others also garbage there are still some worthy to be noticed and will be very helpful precisely this is a top
Activity: 84
May 27, 2018, 01:01:53 AM
-----

Many of the projects were start-ups. No one took them seriously and thought it was garbage - like Dropbox, Square, Zinga. And they survived.

To be realistic, the price of bitcoin and altcoins is just our faith and expectations.

Have you ever started your business? For example, handmade souvenirs. Many people say that it is garbage and no one will buy it. But there are people who buy and they like what you do. Your small business grows and generates revenue. Yes, you will not be a business shark. But who cares?

I don't want to convince anyone. I don't try to advertise any projects. However, I wonder why you don't give even a single chance to anything except bitcoin.
The more money is been invested in a whole cryptocurrency industry, the more hype it attracts and moves forward the success of bitcoin. And we really need this to replace current money systems, someday.

I don't want anymore to convince  people who bought bitcoin for thier future let's see the time frame you f what is going to happen next.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 27, 2018, 12:50:57 AM
Bitcoin is like the father of all digital currencies and thus must be given the respect and place it deserves but blatantly calling other cryptos garbage and scams if they have a good technology or business behind them is not fair either because many people have come into this Industry to trade other coins and tokens, to invest in blockchain business and technology so they may want to invest in more than just one idea. There needs to be  a balance and many people became bitcoin rich by trading and investing in other cryptos as well and they say that is how they made the multipliers.
Yeah I think we don't have to say other coins as garbage because there are so many projects and coins coming up with innovation and technology that are very new and good, of course it is a good option or variation for investments other than bitcoin, and the proof there are many people who succeed big profit from altcoin investment
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
May 27, 2018, 12:39:40 AM
Bitcoin is like the father of all digital currencies and thus must be given the respect and place it deserves but blatantly calling other cryptos garbage and scams if they have a good technology or business behind them is not fair either because many people have come into this Industry to trade other coins and tokens, to invest in blockchain business and technology so they may want to invest in more than just one idea. There needs to be  a balance and many people became bitcoin rich by trading and investing in other cryptos as well and they say that is how they made the multipliers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 12:31:17 AM
I think it is important to be aware of how bitcoin will be in the future. Should invest in bitcoin anymore when it does not occupy the number 1 position? Let's share and contribute ideas to get the right look in bitcoin investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 12:23:13 AM
I think you mentioned it is some altcoin that is undergoing development while there are still many altcoin that have not developed and bitcoin also become forgotten because there is no good news from bitcoin and it is very normal.
Activity: 61
May 27, 2018, 12:18:53 AM
those who think or assume that bitcoin or negative altcoin are just fools who think so. in fact the existence of bitcoin in the taste greatly assist the growth of the world economy in particular.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 27, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
Thats true. This is not right for members who like bitcoin and then hate altcoin, I also believe those who hate altcoin after hearing many successful members in altcoin will also join altcoin. So do not spread hatred here.
Basically bitcoin investment is a crypto investment also and I don't understand why they hate other crypto investment other than bitcoin? whereas altcoin is also worthed to be bought? and there are many successful people from altcoin investment? bitcoin is legend I put a lot of my funds in bitcoin, but I also buy some altcoin which I think is potential..
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
May 27, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

it just like NBA teams that one has a pet team. one brag project over the other because they are benefactor of it although they are both good project and essential for the growth of the community. no hate. just being proud of the the project they have invested.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
May 27, 2018, 12:00:19 AM
true, here is not all profitable, there is also a scam, for that diforum we must really carefully choose a profitable project ... !!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 26, 2018, 11:54:29 PM
let them choose their own coins. I myself am not concerned about it. yes true if bitcoin is a legend, but now its price is expensive and not everyone can afford it. whereas altcoin is currently very popular, especially with the phenomenon of bounty hunter, everyone is very fond of altcoin.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 11:50:02 PM
Because simple people have different perception.Some invest in altcoin because it has a cheaper value I guess rather than in bitcoin.But think first before you invest into it coz maybe you will regret at the end.There are altcoin out there that has a zero value and you may end up loss a fortune while bitcoin is proven already that even the value is low but still until now bitcoin is still the number 1 spot in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: