Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your attitude to this? - page 6. (Read 2031 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 08:32:54 AM
When we follow bitcoin, we have to maintain and be nice. Because bitcoin is a forum that upholds the value of attitudes and behaviors at the time of the forum. Therefore why in bitcoin is preferred attitude and behavior when attending an activity in the forum.
Activity: 2
July 21, 2018, 08:28:34 AM
Because bitcoin and altcoin have their own advantages and disadvantages, so that many people like bitcoin and many people support altcoin. It is the reason why this forum has two team.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
Everyone has its own belief and earning method in the world of cryptocurrencies .Both  bitcoin and altcoin are tools to earn in this world of cryptocurrencies,so lets respects and understands everyone own choice of investment and support them.But aways be on the safe side.
Well I think that my insight in here can be different from others because maybe I'm a supporter and they are a hater. Each one of us has own beliefs. I always have respect for others because that's my attitude. My focus is on what I believe but I also have respect for what I don't believe. It's just that I love bitcoin mora than the other.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 07:57:55 AM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
I have a question for the first camp. Why?
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
Yes you are right. It's silly to buy just bitcoin or just altcoyin. Every coin deserves attention. I think the best investment strategy is to invest in bitcoin, part of the altcoyins. Then you will always win.
Activity: 168
July 20, 2018, 12:46:13 PM
I think they are lucky and get richer if they can get out and sell the coins above, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold, chances are the coins will be thrown so hard that the only way to get out is to suffer a loss. While bitcoin fell earlier this year, the probability of rebound was higher than that of other altcoins. in my opinion there are many altcoins last year that even earn more than bitcoin from year to year. But the problem with the coin is that they are only for pump-and-dump, while bitcoin is more a store of value. Although they give you a better chance of actually generating a lot, but you should see it to see the term.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 12:32:54 PM
Firstly, I'll say bitcoin is a currency that has the trust of its investors and it is the first/major coin to be looked at in the crypto environment. Bitcoin has a great effect on the entire coins in the market, which means when bitcoin rises, 90% of altcoins rise, but when it deep, all altcoins goes down with it. That is why bitcoin is seen as a store of value.

When it comes to investing into altcoins, its good, but is the coin worth the investment? Almost on daily basis there arise new ICOs, and lots of them are scam, which leads to lost of money/capital.
Activity: 205
The Future Of Work
July 20, 2018, 07:28:16 AM
Good afternoon. I would like to hear your opinion. I've been reading the forum sufficiently long, but I rarely write. I had one question. Why is the forum divided into 2 teams that angry with one another? The first support bitcoin and hate all altcoins. All of this for them is only garbage. Others like altcoins and do not understand what the problem have first.
 Take for example Zilliqa, Tomocoin, NEO, DragonChain, etc. People who bought them in large quantities became richer. Why do you think this is garbage?
 Bitcoin is a legend, but some altcoins are worth paying attention to, aren't they?
There are some altcoins which can give us huge profit when bought in volume. But there are lots of altcoins are shitcoins. So we musr be careful in choosing what to invest.

Absolutely yes, there are lots of altcoins that will gives us lots of profit, but there are lots of altcoins that are shitcoins. Some signature campaigns here in bitcointalk forum are using different altcoins to attract many investors. Well, it depends upon the investors on what strategy they will do in order for them to be benefited on that particular activity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 20, 2018, 07:14:41 AM
In my opinion, of course we can not ignore the power of altcoins because altcoins also worth to paid attention to just like what you said. I think its just a matter of preferences. Its fine if you prefer bitcoin more than altcoin, or you prefer altcoin more than bitcoin, but just don't talk nonsense. Don't make bitcoin so powerful with dishes altcoin away, it just so immature.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 07:11:21 AM
Enmity was always between all people and all of humanity. There were many wars and bloodshed. We are emotional and there are always disagreements between us, there are people who make such people happy. But it's better not to touch them and let them live their lives, because to change their opinions, they do not need words, but proofs.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Every people here in this world fight for something they want in life or what they want to believe in. It is human nature and people fight for something not just in this community but for other things also.
Activity: 196
July 20, 2018, 07:06:36 AM
There are some altcoins which can give us huge profit when bought in volume. But there are lots of altcoins are shitcoins. So we musr be careful in choosing what to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:05:40 AM
We neED to aCcept that we are difFErent strategy in terms of bitcoin or altcoin.. Whats important is we aLL want to eaRn m0ney and we work for that
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
July 20, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

There are really a lot of Alternative coins evolving in the crypto market and not all of them had a good path towards the success. There are altcoins that are the so called shit coins because they are the ones who did not pursue the development of those coins and also there are altcoins that are into scamming after they get investments from peoples they will just disappear. I think you should continue to read more and more for better knowledge im crypto currencies.
Activity: 229
July 20, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
I think some altcoins are very good, because they can bring more profit than bitcoin in future for sure but 90% of altcoins are shitcoins, and they will die, thats why people are mad:D
Activity: 29
July 20, 2018, 06:56:42 AM
yes definitely here is two teams supporter and haters of bitcoins and if we talk about altcoins most of peoples buying coins from ICO because they think its cheap and we can make huge profits but many ICO is scams and they loose money so better concentrate on bitcoins and we can do short term trade or long term holds and make profits also if we wanna buy altcoins then choose strong coins first see their development team and their history then invest.
Activity: 176
July 20, 2018, 06:35:23 AM
Everyone has its own belief and earning method in the world of cryptocurrencies .Both  bitcoin and altcoin are tools to earn in this world of cryptocurrencies,so lets respects and understands everyone own choice of investment and support them.But aways be on the safe side.
Activity: 38
July 20, 2018, 06:15:18 AM
good morning and thanks for your candid opinion, but the reason why people prefer bitcoin to altcoin, same reason goes to me too is that despite the volatility of bitcoin, it has this feature of bouncing back to track after suffering a fall, this feature is rarely found in altcoins, bitcoin is a store of value, an asset, while altcoin to me is just a means to an end but not an end in itself. yes there are some altcoin that has stand the test of time and been able to stay competitive, but such coins are very rare.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 20, 2018, 05:59:45 AM
good morning and thanks for your candid opinion, but the reason why people prefer bitcoin to altcoin, same reason goes to me too is that despite the volatility of bitcoin, it has this feature of bouncing back to track after suffering a fall, this feature is rarely found in altcoins, bitcoin is a store of value, an asset, while altcoin to me is just a means to an end but not an end in itself. yes there are some altcoin that has stand the test of time and been able to stay competitive, but such coins are very rare.
Activity: 32
July 20, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
The problem with these coins is that they are only for pumping-and-dump, while bitcoin is a higher value store. Yes, they are fortunate and become richer if they can make money and sell that money at the beginning, but for those who are trapped inside and not sold out, it is very possible that those coins will suffer. Too hard the exit is lost. Many rich people handle rubbish in the real world, but it's still rubbish. Take a look at what is going on with ETN and what its emission has created. A favorite white paper, an application that does not do anything, lots of promises and ... nothing else.
Activity: 80
July 20, 2018, 05:11:44 AM
You are lucky if you have jumped on a lucky coin to increase its value but if its value decreases or there is no growth at all. There were also coins after their market crashed, they did not go up anymore and became stagnant. If bitcoin crashes all other hangs, but if bitcoin increases, not all altcoins will add value. There are many altcoins that last year that even achieved more than five-to-five year bitcoin. While they give you better chance to make a lot of money, but you have to look at it. While bitcoin decreased early this year, the probability of bounces was higher than any other altcoins, in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: