Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 23. (Read 6460 times)

Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
My biggest mistake is that I abandoned for some time to deal with crypto-currencies.
Another big mistake, which last year did not buy neo. Although I was going to do it. Then he was just a penny.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 07:19:01 AM
Whe I am joined the babb bounty campaign I have already joined signature campaign for just 2 weeks and my friends that joined in was full and get the payment as worth $200 and I am just getting $20 because underestimating the project haha.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 07:13:09 AM
The biggest mistake i ever take is join some bad ICO without knowing their product is good or not. Just follow my friend cause I trust my friend. But you know experience will teach you. So I will be careful invest on some ICO and will do research a lot before join some new ICO right now and thanks to the GOD I only invest in a small portion.  And the second mistake I make is buying Ripple when their Price at the Peak. but still thanks to God I cut loss that position. But don't need to worry. You know Experience is Expensive. Just keep strong and keep going ^^
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 02, 2018, 07:03:32 AM
The biggest mistake I have made is unfortunately Bitcoin and Ripple accumulate. As a newcomer to this sector in 2014, I was constantly researching and doing some Bitcoin buying and selling at the end of my research. I can say that I earned a good income for that period, but the biggest mistake I made at the time was to foresee these days. Unfortunately this did not happen once, and Bitcoin was not the first train to escape for me. During the 2016-2017 period, I raised $ 3-5 with la-sat transactions, and because I did not use these amounts, I always bought Ripple. Over time, I saved hundreds of thousands of Ripples and immediately made a sale at a funny level like $ 0.05 on the first occasion. Even if I caught a rate of x10 as profit margins, I was once again pushing the opportunity of being a millionaire with the reverse. Now it's probably going to be friends who wonder what I'm doing now. I continue to do research and make little or no investment in every project I like about project promises. Maybe a few years later I regret that I will regain my life and maybe I will regret it again with the results. Unfortunately, it is difficult and impossible to predict.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:26:16 AM
my biggest mistake so far was that i did not invest in crypto before. somehow i regret that very much. but i've heard of crypto last year for the first time.

Most of the people who look at the market prices today are all devastated when they saw that the prices are all increasing and that is the reason why you should always invest every time the market price is dumping.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
At the moment I am pleased with my work in the crypto currency. Errors were, but insignificant. To seriously consider them. And time will show what I will face yet.
Activity: 29
September 02, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
My most notable mistake in crypto is the sale of bitcoin. If I kept money in bitcoin all the time, I would have 10 times more money. I regret this, but I can not fix anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn
My personal greatest error which harms me personally a lot is actually selecting to publish my personal produced content material upon moderate that prohibited my personal accounts, however, We submitted material for any higher ranked task presently there as well as I possibly could not really end up being taken care of just about all my personal initiatives. This nevertheless affects me personally until day. We desire We in no way utilized moderate. I truly strike which system for his or her violence in the direction of cryptocurrency as well as icos.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
August 31, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
Every week I reproach myself for not having transferred all my altcoins to bitcoin in January of this year. I saw this huge growth and knew for sure that there would be a correction but a thirst for big profit prevented me from doing it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 02:41:07 PM
Life itself is full of mistakes not to now talk of crypto.I have actually made several mistakes ever since I started crypto.One of the mistakes I have made in my journey so far in crypto is by being impatient when it comes to selling of tokens. I don't normally hold once I receive tokens rather, hastily I will sell as soon as the tokens get listed. The painful thing is that I sold a particular token some months back immediately the token was listed only to discover that after one month, the price of the token has increased x10 in the market compared to the initial price I sold .Other mistake is that I don't normally read white paper and research well on some ICO projects before I embark on them, hence I end up being scammed often. But I have learnt my lessons now.

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 02:23:52 PM
Same with you. but i'm in the situation where I sold my tokens from a bounty then moon.
On that time i sold them on etherdelta when i received from the distribution, then one week after that they had announce a listing with one of the 5 top exchanges.

Well I also experience to sold my coin while it's not reach a high price but it's ok for me because as long as I get a bounty reward I am happy for that. Just learned how to have patient.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
August 30, 2018, 02:19:29 PM
Same with you. but i'm in the situation where I sold my tokens from a bounty then moon.
On that time i sold them on etherdelta when i received from the distribution, then one week after that they had announce a listing with one of the 5 top exchanges.
Activity: 72
August 30, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
my biggest mistake so far was that i did not invest in crypto before. somehow i regret that very much. but i've heard of crypto last year for the first time.
Just like me mate, one of my biggest regret is not discovering cryptocurrency exists before I was even able to invest a lot of my money on it. Kind of sucks to invest now because of the high price but it doesn't stop me from actually investing a lot more on cryptocurrency. I'm glad somehow I'm not too late yet. Just keep up that good work mate. Good luck.
Activity: 215
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 11:26:19 PM
the mistake I ever made was when I participated in an ico (in the bounty campaign), then I found another ico that looked better than ico that I followed first, then I decided to move to a bounty campaign from ico which was better earlier, but it turns out that this better ico ended with scam and ico which I left behind instead of being a very successful ico, the learning that I can take from my experience is ico which just seems good not necessarily going to be a successful ico and ico it seems that it is not good to have the possibility of being a successful ico.
Activity: 5
August 29, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
The biggest mistake is that it is too late for me to enter the cryptocurrency. Missed the bull market last year. But I believe the bull market will come. I will always keep the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
August 29, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
I bought the Electroneum at ICO with a price of 0.01 USD
I did a hodl, because when I entered Cryptopia, the ETN price was 0.06 USD, then 1 month later the ETN price returned to fly, up to 0.18 USD, this made me happy, because my assets became 1800% increase,
then recently I checked the ETN price was getting worse
even the price is now only 0.006 USD
I am late selling ETN
Activity: 123
August 29, 2018, 11:13:35 PM
My biggest mistake is that I didn't invest heavily when Ethereum and Bitcoin were very cheap. I think cryptocurrency is very dangerous. I don't want to invest. When I really understand the cryptocurrency, I found that the cryptocurrency is very Beautiful, but it’s already late
Activity: 84
August 29, 2018, 11:11:04 PM
For me , my biggest mistakes was to wait till 2017 to begin investment in Bitcoin.. Some one introduced Bitcoin to me when it was less than $400 but I ignored it because of ignorance and see where it has ended .. Bitcoin was $15000 last year and I was crying..  I hope I can forgive myself someday
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 11:07:00 PM
It remains for me, that I did not get bitcoin when the price was less than 10$, I would have bough like 200 btc back and i would have had over a million by now, retired

Even you have a 200 btc now you cannot be sure of winning, because everyday the price continue to drops and drop. I made my mistake when I keep on holding my bitcoin for long because I wanted to have a bigger income but months passes by and my investments continue to drop, it drops for more than 70% already.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
August 29, 2018, 10:53:12 PM
My biggest mistake is buying bitcoin gold when the price is rising above $ 340, I hope the price goes up. but the price dropped until now the bitcoin gold price is only around $ 22
Pages:
Jump to: