Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 25. (Read 6460 times)

copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 02:39:59 AM
have the most was similar. I remember noticing the pump coin, and sold it at 300% growth, and after 5 minutes it made 700%............
Activity: 137
August 23, 2018, 02:13:28 AM
Of course, the biggest mistake so far is regretting my decisions when buying and selling coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 10:44:51 PM
The biggest mistake for me that I sold out my bitcoins. I think that is is classical mistake for big number of people here. All who have started several years ago in cryptocurrency had the BTC and now it is really great money.

...and my biggest mistakes is HODLing... because this year I lost 70% of portfolio. And I am still holding those coins.
So there so no easy or correct answer... people will always be unsatisfied. I will continue to hold it for couple of more year and hope for miracle.

I feel you because I am also holding my coin even if the value of it decreases to 70% already, now my coins continue to drop and I don't know what I should do if I exchange it or still continue holding, I am confused already.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
August 22, 2018, 02:06:31 PM
Here is my situation is different, I make so many mistake in my crypto life. Last biggest mistake was I bought DADI token in high price then it's fall and rise again but I didn't sold. Now DADI price is extremely low. I could get 5000$ but still I'm trying to hold it.
for buying well i believe that most of us is go through of it and we all know that most of the time we should have been learned on what we do for and such a lesson for us, well buying and selling are the most mistake that we had been encounter for entire existing on here in crypto so we should be aware and practical on it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
As they say would know prikup would live in Sochi,it is clear that if in the middle of 15 years or at the beginning of 16 would learn about cryptocurrencies and especially bounty,it is possible to tell with one precisely, now I think would be rich,and would not go on hiring,and was engaged in that in pleasure and not for the sake of money
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 01:47:26 PM
My biggest mistake is that I can not stop. I want to buy everything and then I can not sell because I think that the coin will grow.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
August 22, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
My biggest mistake is still holding token that has no value.
Most of my holding tokens are from airdrop. Now, its worthless and I can't sell in anywhere.
My biggest mistake until now is panic selling or selling my coins rather than holding and waiting until the coin bounce back. That is one my regrets until now. But thinking about that is okay because I've really need money that time so that I panic on selling my coin.
Activity: 112
August 22, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
The biggest mistake for me that I sold out my bitcoins. I think that is is classical mistake for big number of people here. All who have started several years ago in cryptocurrency had the BTC and now it is really great money.

...and my biggest mistakes is HODLing... because this year I lost 70% of portfolio. And I am still holding those coins.
So there so no easy or correct answer... people will always be unsatisfied. I will continue to hold it for couple of more year and hope for miracle.
Activity: 378
August 22, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Activity: 392
August 22, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
I had a coin Prl, there was a time when I had $ 12,000, and now there is almost nothing, only $ 200 is left
Activity: 406
August 22, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
Something I learn, learn from mistakes and did not learn. I just hope that the market is about to start to grow otherwise it will be a complete fiasco. I lost almost all my investment capital with this drawdown. And I have the same problem, bought too soon, sold too late. And it is still as luck would have, superimposed on one another and get a very hard minus.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
My the biggest mistake was buy ethereum in spring when price was about 750 dollars. I still hold my investment and i hope for growth which will give me profit but i do not know when it will be happen. I belive i will see good prices until end of this year but everything is possible
Activity: 420
August 22, 2018, 09:54:57 AM
I did not fix the profit, I think this is the biggest mistake. Having sold part of the coins, I could redeem them at a lower price, thereby increasing my deposit
Activity: 51
August 22, 2018, 09:44:05 AM
I did not sell BTC when its price is high. Now, I still holding a big number of BTC, I am very worry about how BTC will change in the future.
Activity: 94
August 22, 2018, 09:40:45 AM
I invested in an ico and I felt confident but then it turned out to be a Scam . It was a very great lesson for me, everyone to learn from their mistakes .
Activity: 490
August 22, 2018, 07:48:27 AM
So far my biggest mistake is to hold Drg and ETN. Etn was .18 usd but I don't sell this but now it's price is .01 usd. Another one is Drg . It was 1.10 usd. But I don't self this also. But I don't upset it. I hope again that token will recover.

Most of us used to invest in the wrong altcoins and we lost our money only due to that bad choice. My biggest mistake was the sell of Bitcoin in 2015. I could earn much if I would not do it.
Activity: 297
August 22, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
I think that my biggest mistake in the crypto was related to quick selling of coins that I mined in 2014-2015 years. I sold them for a pittance in comparison with today’s prices.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 21, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
My biggest mistake: to keep the Docademic (MTC) tokens still. I could earn $ 2000 on them, but I believed John McAfee's predictions about the rise in the price of these coins. I lost a lot of money. Since then, I am skeptical about the forecasts of such large financiers.

Well more likely than not, these people are being paid to pump and attract investors and with a huge following like mcafee, it's not that hard to get people's facination and interest. And those that are too lazy to do their own researches usually end up in a loss.
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
I am not very experienced with altcoins other than ETH.

regarding my biggest regret with this investment is, I knew bitcoin from 3 years ago, but only 1 year ago I joined, obviously I regret it  Grin
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 09:54:37 AM
My biggest mostake up to now is that i cant get over with my bad decision. Which i sell immediately my one token for a price that is not big. After a few weeks the token had a big value x10.
Pages:
Jump to: