Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 46. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 03:34:30 AM
I alsomade mistake when I keep on holding and until I woke up in the morning and saw the price is falling and up to now no sign of recovery. So i wonder what is the best thing to do, I realized that profit is profit, whether you sell it early or you buy it early, what most important is the profit you gain not the thing that you already don't have the chance because it is hard to get a good timing in the market circulation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 10, 2018, 03:29:47 AM
My biggest mistake is to know it would be better to sell but I hold it hoping that price will fly to the moon. Have just no guidance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 10, 2018, 03:27:35 AM
Why is it that all are looking forward with binance.
If it is listed there then it will be valuable?
No, I dont think so. It should be how good the marketing team of one token. If they can do that then binance is not really needed. They will be the one pulling you instead of paying a lot of money.

I think people are getting too much attached with just the price. Simple explanation is you panicked. Never really trusted the token and you did not support it. Sorry about that.

Some times is not for lack of belief and trust. There are some dev teams that sometimes choose, for no just cause, to slow things down! They got the money, have the intelligence but won't just do what they're supposed to do on time.
For example, why would teams be jumping from conferences to conferences when your token is still listed only in one or two back water exchanges?!
Or why would most of them refuse to meaningfully involve their community in developing their projects? When it's cheaper to do so? You put out a bounty when your project had no face or structure, and all a sudden $30M is in your kitty. Doesn't common sense tell you that that same community can come handy further down your road?
Sometimes the best you can do as an ICO investor  is just take your bag and move on
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
July 10, 2018, 12:34:53 AM
It's horrible, Still, I fell ashamed when I recall that night's happening, I lost more than 20,000 USD within a night because I sold 100 Housands tokens of an ICO but When I woke up the next morning I saw the price increased almost 10 times, It's just my foot. That happening always hurts me still. I never forget this situation, because I missed the golden opportunity to make a big profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
July 10, 2018, 12:17:43 AM
I believe that my biggest mistake is that I was selling crypto tokens ahead of time, I really regret that I hurried to conclusions, but it certainly can never be foreseen and know what the price will be for crypto coins in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 12:09:05 AM
I think my biggest mistake is that I have a particular coin that was pump so high and I didn't sell it and decided to hold it, right now the coin have dip so bad that's I can't stop regretting why I didn't sell it off knowing fully well that is pump
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:31:31 AM
my biggest mistake is not getting to know BTC in 2016, their price is very low and you can see the current BTC price. I bought Storiqa 4 months ago, and sold it when I got 20% and I was shocked to see storiqa a few weeks ago storiqa price skyrocketed up to 4 times.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 01:31:47 AM
I'm mostly a long-term investor so I wouldn't say I've made too many mistakes. We'll have to wait and see a few years to see if the decision I've made in terms of my holds turn out to be "mistakes" or not. But i'm willing to take the risk that they aren't.
One notable one though would be selling off NEO at $30 in the whole BTC rally craze in late 2017 that crushed the alt market only to see it go to $200 shortly thereafter. That definitely hurt a bit I'd admit. That being said, i'm more confident about entering NEO at these current prices.
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 08:55:04 PM
I also often do like that, this includes the psychology of the trader. I have an opinion if you've profit, withdraw your assets. And then don't regret what's going to happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 08:47:13 PM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

My biggest mistake so far is holding too long with my alt coin investments. I didn't knew that it was the peak when the price per token was around $4. I hodled too long expecting it would reach $10 by end of 2018. Now it is valued at around $0.18. It really sucks.
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
July 07, 2018, 08:44:30 PM
My biggest mistake was my attempts to trade with margin, when I was a newbie. I could have made a long term investment and earn a lot of money, but I lost them with margin. Some bad ICOs that I choosed without much research by recommendations. But most of my investments wasn't bad at all.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
July 07, 2018, 02:59:25 PM
my worst error was to think that this market could not lose more than 30% overtime.
Activity: 196
July 07, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
I bought MTH when it was 6 cents. It reached up to 50 cents. And I didnt sell it. Because I believed the team and holders. Many people believe that it will go to moon. I was newbie that times. And now it is 4 cents. I sold it when it was 12 cents. The biggest mistake
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 02:47:53 PM
The largest error these days I believe may be the purchase associated with bridal party, I actually do not need to express exactly what bridal party, simply because it is awkward to express, it appears in my experience that lots of individuals possess this particular home, and so I state it's essential to possess MAINTAIN it must be carried out.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
July 07, 2018, 02:41:23 PM
My biggest mistake that I heard and read this forum, back in 2013 and missed by.  I understood everything and thought about cryptology.  Later lost time on the cranes and did not develop stupidly.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
July 07, 2018, 02:28:49 PM
My biggest mistake up to now is investing into Experty ICO, i lost there some eth, bot not that much. So far it is my biggest lose, others my investments gave my at least some profit in crypto

The biggest mistake is done by was withdrawal in many times while the value falling without any other thoughts and then it will again grow ao my profits are low for me  and I will be tension for that and make another mistakes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 02:24:44 PM
My biggest mistake would be selling electroneum at the price that was doubled immediately. I learned from that to wait patiently and make objectives or goals to reach so that I can be satisfied with my decisions and avoid getting into bigger risks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 07, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
I also made similar  mistake sometimes ago. There was a token i got from airdrop, called ENU. When i checked Folkdelta, i thought it was mooning and i sold it out. Not long after that, it was listed officially on another exchange, it was then i noticed that i made the biggest mistake. I lost the opportunity of becoming a crypto millionaire.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
July 07, 2018, 12:58:31 PM
For the moment my biggest ever mistake was investing in Verge at the end of January. I bought it for 0.10$ and after that, a huge correction started. And it was continuous. Lasted almost 2 months or more. The price of 1 coin dropped by 50-65%. After a couple of months, Verge's price started a  considerable pump that lasted almost a month but its price reached only 0.08$ and I sold it. Until that time I didn't sell my coins. I learned from that mistake. In my defense, I just started investing in cryptos then, so after this situation, I learned my lesson and now invest only in serious coins with high demand.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
July 07, 2018, 12:57:17 PM
My biggest mistake is that I didn't manage to improve my rank on the forum before the introduction of the Merit system Cry
Pages:
Jump to: