Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 49. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:08:04 PM
Till now my one of the biggest mistake is I joined all bounty campaigns with wrong Facebook url and i didn't get my toknes in first month of my work.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 01:30:21 PM
I think it's not a price issue, it's also my biggest mistake when I'm trusted but I don't trust it or ignore it. I think it was a big mistake, because I know if I am in a position he will definitely feel the pain. So basically we have to think before we act because when we act we will not be able to repeat and improve again.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
July 04, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
I believe that everyone has encountered the same thing. We cannot predict how the market will develop. Therefore, we can only spend more time understanding this market so as to earn more wealth.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 01:25:17 PM
The biggest mistake I ever made is selling the tokens of one project to buy another project. And this led to large losses, which had to be hastily compensated by trading on the stock exchange. It's good that then there was a bullish trend and I managed to get my money back quickly.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:21:57 PM
as works with the manage of evaluation shows as most of chance with decision of attains into the market of exchange, investors to collects as best on exchange with the preparedness as collecting numbers of returns with the finest.

Activity: 423
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 12:52:11 PM
I bought XVG by 50 Satoshi, and sold by 200, and it grew to 1500 Satoshi. but I did not regret, because still well earned on it. you can't keep up
Activity: 59
July 04, 2018, 10:02:44 AM
My biggest mistake was I bought some coins then spend it thinking that it will go back again when market rises but it is red so I really regret it.  If only I had waited for the market to grow I won't have regret that time.  Past is past although its so regretting I can't do anything about it since its all in the past.  Im going to keep moving forward but I learned my lesson too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 09:57:36 AM
My worthiest artefact would be asking myself into cryptocurrencies. Now I can't leave-taking crypto as I'm always reasoning I energy avoid dead something big and thither are so several regrets in my crypto life
Activity: 224
July 04, 2018, 05:57:25 AM
It was that I was in a hurry to sell altcoin very early. Maybe in the future, altcoin prices will increase, but I fear selling them out of the market. and I regretted this.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 05:02:32 AM
There are several errors I committed when I was introduced into crypto currency and there are some I even use to commit as at now. I mistakenly copied my ethereum private key to fill some bounty and before I realized that it was my private key I copied, I had been hacked within seconds after uploading. 

Best way to avoid that is to make a new ETH address for bounties and airdrops. That way, if you get hacked, your main funds are safe. Obviously doesnt help you now, but might help some others.
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 05:00:09 AM
My biggest mistake is not buying BTC in 2012 when my friend told me about it. My second biggest mistake was getting caught up in some FOMO and buying some coins in January when I should have just waited. I'm sure a lot of people here feel the same haha.
July 04, 2018, 04:57:56 AM
I think a lot of people have this experience. My biggest mistake was selling XRP for $1 last year, which went up to $2.50 in a week.

We can't predict the price of the password, so keep a good attitude when trading.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
July 04, 2018, 04:53:15 AM
I very much regret that I changed my mind to sell everything and take profit at the end of December 2017.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 04:50:58 AM
There are several errors I committed when I was introduced into crypto currency and there are some I even use to commit as at now. I mistakenly copied my ethereum private key to fill some bounty and before I realized that it was my private key I copied, I had been hacked within seconds after uploading. 
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 09:35:51 PM
My biggest mistake is not buying Bitcoin in 2009. If I bought it at the time, then I am a rich man.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 09:35:13 PM
My biggest regret up to now for not selling some tokens when the price is expensive, some tokens that make me regret are PPT, Oyster Pearl, Titanium BAR (even now a scam) and so on.
Activity: 182
July 03, 2018, 09:26:36 PM
in my opinion, if my biggest mistake is I'm too greedy and do not sell my tokens when the price is up.
so now I have to wait for the price to go back up and I'm very sure if the coin prices will all stabilize again.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 09:21:05 PM
Everyone must have experienced something like that. sales too quickly without long-term thinking. investing in crypto takes a long time to get maximum results.
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 03, 2018, 09:17:21 PM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

In investing in crypto that is the main reason why they lost a lot because of being impatient. I suggest to think in advance way with a deeply research so that your decision will be a successful one. Being patient is not so hard, learn it to get a lot of rewards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
July 03, 2018, 09:09:00 PM
Let's say , that I not believe in crypto currency at first. That is the biggest mistake that I made before, I loss a lot of potential profit on bounty hunting and trading... A clear losing of opportunity folks!
Pages:
Jump to: