Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now - page 50. (Read 6461 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

Yes. That is my biggest mistake too, when I am selling my coins in a lower price because that time I am afraid that the market price of bitcoin will low again and It do not have opportunity to rise again bu I am wrong I learn that you have to be patient and wait to bitcoin to become high again because bitcoin is not stable, and we need to put that in our mind.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 03, 2018, 09:04:38 PM
Right now the biggest mistake that i have done here in the industry is that I sell some of my coins immediately and by that I am obviously losing patience because I really need the money, but if i hold it up to know I think this will be a good season to hold more and sell later.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 08:58:57 PM
My biggest mistake was selling NEO (Antshares) too early. Sad Bad part is that I was going to buy it back. Huge gamble.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 06:59:12 AM
Anyone that know exactly what will happen in cryptocurrency market is not yet in this game. No one can get it right 100%  and we must always strive be knowledgeable, apply knowledge and experience to maximize our actions to profit!
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 06:53:13 AM
My biggest mistake was that I got several tokens for airdrops. In the bull market last year, they both soared, but I was too greedy to sell them in time. Now many of them have already died.
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 03, 2018, 01:06:46 AM
Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

My mistakes are mostly early selling and longer hodling. And it is very very hard to make a good balance of the two. Until now, even after committing the same mistake over and over again, I am still committing it sometimes. Just when I thought the pump of a certain coin is about to end and proceed selling my coins, there is a stronger pump that followed. And just when I believed the coin will still go even higher, the correction happened.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 01:03:32 AM
My biggest mistake in this crypto is i am too afraid to sell even when i think it is a good price to sell like 6month ago, ethereum still $2000 but i was afraid because i thought the price will be higher and higher but as we can see now,  ethereum price only $480, and i feel bad for myself.  But i believe that the price will be back to normal again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 12:59:20 AM
Recently

I don’t remember all mistakes I have done for now in cryptocurrency industry. That’s very difficult to make decisions when you don’t know what should you do and what will be with the market tomorrow.
Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 07:39:29 AM
The biggest mistake was to sell almost all of your Ethereum coins at a price of about 20$ (as it seemed at the high). Since then, I have been following the HOLD strategy and try not to touch the coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 06:53:14 AM
My biggest mistake is that I don't believe cryptocurrency value months ago. I could have earned more if I did. I should have invest my spare money. I may have earned huge money now if I haven't listened to other negative people.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
July 02, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
The biggest mistake that I did not know about this before.  Developing your potential and thinking starts differently.  Show interest, develop and improve yourself.
Activity: 331
July 02, 2018, 12:52:21 AM
My biggest mistake was the attempt of trading on the rising market in 2017. I lost much money with shorts.
the events you are experiencing also happen to me. I begin to understand join in cryptocurrencies must have patience and perseverance in the face of price movements in the market for profit.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 02, 2018, 12:24:59 AM
The biggest mistake is not using stop-loss. This is a good tool, but many do not want to use it, so as not to fix the losses. And this leads to sad consequences
Activity: 17
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 12:22:33 AM
I didnt buy cheap bitcoins when it was around $100 ? that was my biggest mistake because i didnt believe in blockchain technology which is why i lost a big opportunity to get my life fixed,i am a piece of shit a big disgrace to my family which is why i am trying my best to maximize my trading profits using cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 128
July 02, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
What was most disappointing was that at the time of high prices, I did not sell my currency. Now the price has fallen so low that I do not know when I can pick up again. I have sold a lot in the middle and now I am losing money. I cannot Too greedy
Activity: 560
July 01, 2018, 10:34:37 PM
My biggest mistake is invest in lab coin. That the labcoin is totally a scam, it cheeted much people in 2013, I lost nearly 90% of my pofolio. It is a disaster.

For now, I'm not easy to trust any project or people easily.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 01, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
My biggest mistake is greed.  When altcoins grew very well, I could get a very good profit in winter.  But I continued to wait for even greater growth.  As a result, now my portfolio of cryptocurrency is cheaper by 6 times than in winter.  And now it costs less than 1.5 years ago when I bought altcoins.  This is a great lesson for me.
Activity: 123
July 01, 2018, 10:01:51 PM
Not pulling out around $750 worth of pure profit (almost) out of Signatum, was hoping it's gonna take off which did for likes week before it went down due to fool devs fighting among each other!
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 10:01:41 PM
Until now, in the cryptographic market I regrettably hastened to sell the tokens too soon and after a week its price doubled. AND this also gave me a lesson on trust in the project future that I have researched and selected.
Activity: 31
July 01, 2018, 10:00:24 PM
I was still figuring out order books and thought I had purchased XRB at .50, it rose to 3 or so and I was feeling pretty good. I logged into my mercatox account and saw that I had in fact just placed a buy stop order below market and it never got filled.

Bought ripple at .20 and sold at .38 thinking I made a smart move.

Bought a bunch of LTC at $60, decided to move it to another alt to catch a pump at $90, it rose to $150 and I thought it would come back down, it then went on that insane run.

There have been a lot of missteps but those sting the most because the correct move was pretty obvious.
Pages:
Jump to: