Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 55. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Today, the biggest problem about Bitcoin is block size. As soon as it is resolved and transactions start to go through immediately in x10 or x100 size - the price and usage will burst dramatically.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
The biggest problem is I am not getting support from my family as they feel that bitcoin is used for illegal and criminal activities and they think that I am mainly earning it so that I can use it for gambling  Grin

So what is the effect of that in your bitcoin journey?

That is not a problem in your part and really can't considered as a problem.

Those people who are really have that outside look in bitcoin are really not into the kmowing much more about bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The biggest problem is I am not getting support from my family as they feel that bitcoin is used for illegal and criminal activities and they think that I am mainly earning it so that I can use it for gambling  Grin
lol just ignore mate this is your life instead of family life. you've grown mate. you can choose according to your wishes without pressure from others people
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The problem that I am facing at a moment is that I can't find a single shop in my country where I can spend my bitcoins directly, and that makes me worried that what if the scenario doesn't change in future, will I always have to be dependent on fiat?

Things will change in future mate, do not worry, just have faith in bitcoins and just we need to give some time to it grow and scenario will change in future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
The problem that I am facing at a moment is that I can't find a single shop in my country where I can spend my bitcoins directly, and that makes me worried that what if the scenario doesn't change in future, will I always have to be dependent on fiat?
Activity: 140
when prices go up I always wanted to sell my bitcoin, but I very often too late to sell, I finally hold it again for a long time   Angry
Activity: 350
My biggest problem is that you can lose a lot of money with it and that is not good. You never know what will happen later with Bitcoin.
And that is quite risky, I hope later that Bitcoin will be more used and that the value will rise for a long time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The only problem I have with bitcoin at the moment is that I don't own near as enough as what I should have. I knew about bitcoin when it was only 1 usd and I didn't really understand what it was about then and I am gutted for not buying several hundred of them at that time.
of course it would be very regrettable when you have joined with bitcoin when first launching. and at that time the price was worth $ 1, it is unfortunate you not buy a lot of the time
Activity: 308
Probably the long and exhausting confirmation time, I really sometimes need to wait for hours to get confirmations when there is a spam attack on the network... The volatility is part of the system so don't find it that annoying.

Just pay bigger fee. The more you pay, the less chance of delays you will have.

I've been frustrated with the full blocks and slow confirmation times too.  (Or even worse stuck transactions.)  I've been using larger fees, but I don't want the trend of "just pay a bigger fee" to continue.  Eventually it's not going to be any cheaper to use bitcoin that visa/mastercard.
The biggest problem is that you can never know what will happen in the future and that is a huge problem. It is very hard to predict a currency.
So you must take risks if you want to sell it or buy it. Because you never what will happen in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The only problem I have with bitcoin at the moment is that I don't own near as enough as what I should have. I knew about bitcoin when it was only 1 usd and I didn't really understand what it was about then and I am gutted for not buying several hundred of them at that time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
the problem of bitcoin is the down of price.
many people get lost $ when the price going down

example you have 100 bitcoin now (price 425$ every bitcoin)
after 3 ddays (price 400$ every bitcoin)

you lose 25x100 = 2500$ thats so big!
if you can not be patient when the price falls and always panic to sell and you're thinking, "sell now! maybe tomorrow the price will fall. I was afraid to more lose"
then you will never make a profit on bitcoin. invest in bitcoin key is to be patient and keep watching mate
Activity: 364
Marie Curie, 2 x Nobel Prizes Physics & Chemistry
Number one = how long the conformations take
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Transaction speed would be #1 for me.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Until now, there are only few shops that accepts bitcoin, we still need to convert it to fiat to be useful in our daily lives, so I guess, the adoption of bitcoin is slow, and that's what I think is one of my biggest problem...Can't eat foods on stalls and vending machines using bitcoin in our place til now..

Why you want to spend more for food if you can get it in a penny, I don't want to spend it to buy anything, I just want that the price should be higher so that I can convert it to fiat and spend my fiat on whatever I want to buy.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
Until now, there are only few shops that accepts bitcoin, we still need to convert it to fiat to be useful in our daily lives, so I guess, the adoption of bitcoin is slow, and that's what I think is one of my biggest problem...Can't eat foods on stalls and vending machines using bitcoin in our place til now..

you can use Gyft.com buying your coupon using bitcoin then you can buyign anything what you can, in fact if you use gyft.com it's like you use exchanger from bitcoin to fiat, but you did'nt need id card Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Pollak

A wider and bigger broad of merchants would be good. Right now the same type of sites are accepting bitcoins.
Sites the masses don't visit. If this will change I will use my bitcoins more often.
Activity: 266
Activity: 224
Probably the long and exhausting confirmation time, I really sometimes need to wait for hours to get confirmations when there is a spam attack on the network... The volatility is part of the system so don't find it that annoying.

I guess deleyment in confirmation is not a big issue.  I think the biggest problem is that a lot of people still don't want to use it instead of the money we have now, i hope this will change in the future as people will realize that bitcoins are much better than fiat

That's true and every time confirmations are not delayed, I have experienced that issue very few times, but I am ok with it, as you cannot start hating bitcoin for only that reason, as bitcoin is providing us some great benefits.
Activity: 434

I guess deleyment in confirmation is not a big issue.  I think the biggest problem is that a lot of people still don't want to use it instead of the money we have now, i hope this will change in the future as people will realize that bitcoins are much better than fiat
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...

Just pay bigger fee. The more you pay, the less chance of delays you will have.
I think people will not be willing to pay more fees. because they want to receive services according to what people say. fee is cheap and fast transaction right ?
If people are not willing to pay some extra cents for the better service then it is certain that they don't care about the service and i don't have any problem to pay any extra for my coins to confirm or arrive faster.

The spam or other attacks are not permanent and not a general case.

i agree, i also don't mind paying extra fees for a 1 week so that my transaction gets confirmed while an attack is going on.

but it is frustrating to receive a payment for example from a service and have to wait a couple of days for confirmation.
Pages:
Jump to: