Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 53. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The biggest problem is that you never know what will happen with the value. So you dont know what to do and that is bad.
We all hope that the value will be more of course in the future and that we can all sell it with profit.
Activity: 476
Probably the fact that it is being used with criminals for unethical causes, I understand the same is true about fiat but the percentage is sure higher with bitcoins, I feel a little uncomfortable about that.
I think bitcoin is not only used for illegal activities other currencies also used for illegal activities. so it was very reasonable for each currency. do not get too in zoom in on issues such
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
Probably the fact that it is being used with criminals for unethical causes, I understand the same is true about fiat but the percentage is sure higher with bitcoins, I feel a little uncomfortable about that.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
So far nothing big, except for the place where i live, there are places where internet signal is so poor that I can't even visit this forum, so I can't update my wallet for few days if I am not home yet...

Let's look into this problem. People here wants the world to fully use bitcoin. How about those people with that situation? How come more in the poor country where no internet connection is really present.

So please stop pushing that bitcoin will replace banks in the future.

thank you, but its guberment agencies pushing for mass adoption, which will never happen, guberment interference is responsible for many crypto lovers abandoning the tech, im soon to be the next if polo dont address the latest planned change, if i cant trade whats the point in owning bitcoin, they do not need to know who i am or where i live nor do they need to change the accepted fee standard we are all used to, all these changes are destroying our hobbies Sad
The problem is indeed that you can never know what will happen in the future, you never know what you should do and that is bad.
We all hope that the price will rise in the future, but it is very hard to predict indeed and that is not good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
As far as i know main bitcoin problem is suspense. You will never know what will be tomorrow also we all will be very frustuated if our money gone.
I really hope thats bitcoin prise will rise.

I'm thinking the same its very annoying that the bitcoin is not predictable no one knows what is gonna happen.
This is also why the bitcoin can collapse easily because no one see its coming mostly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
So far nothing big, except for the place where i live, there are places where internet signal is so poor that I can't even visit this forum, so I can't update my wallet for few days if I am not home yet...

Let's look into this problem. People here wants the world to fully use bitcoin. How about those people with that situation? How come more in the poor country where no internet connection is really present.

thank you, but its guberment agencies pushing for mass adoption, which will never happen, guberment interference is responsible for many crypto lovers abandoning the tech, im soon to be the next if polo dont address the latest planned change, if i cant trade whats the point in owning bitcoin, they do not need to know who i am or where i live nor do they need to change the accepted fee standard we are all used to, all these changes are destroying our hobbies Sad
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
It's difficult to mine Bitcoin solo these days..
Considering that you're competing against massive pools with petahashes worth of mining power, there is very little that a solo inter would be able to do in a mining environment such as this.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It's difficult to mine Bitcoin solo these days..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

Activity: 30
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I'd say the lack of understanding.

I don't really understand what can happen... It seems like huge things are coming concerning the btc but I don't understand them!

Who creates the things? Who decides? Who gots the power?
Activity: 406
As far as i know main bitcoin problem is suspense. You will never know what will be tomorrow also we all will be very frustuated if our money gone.
I really hope thats bitcoin prise will rise.
Activity: 16
The biggest bitcoin's problem is still that it's not widely accepted. You just can't use it in a lot of places
Activity: 518
The biggest problem that I have with Bitcoin is that you never know what can happen with the value and that is quite bad.
You must take risk to have some actions and that is not good. You can be for sure if you are going to sell or buy it.
lol certainly everyone will dont know about it lol. it was very strange if you could know the price will rise or fall. it's like a sixth sense. I think it's not a problem
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
The biggest problem that I have with Bitcoin is that you never know what can happen with the value and that is quite bad.
You must take risk to have some actions and that is not good. You can be for sure if you are going to sell or buy it.
That is true but the price is quite stable. You can definitely trust it though, I don't think that the price is going to drop or shoot up anytime soon. There hasn't been much volatility in the price for quite a long time.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
This is not a major problem but this is linked to the price movement.

Panic selling: This has many reasons to happen. Example is to get profits and others are worried so they will exit.

This kind of minor problem is really challenging. It gives thrills in every trading moves.

Kind of do that also from months ago. Got it wrong though. Sold at a high price. Well I thought it was high but didnt know it will go higher. Yes it is exciting but when you lose kinda makes me sad.

If you make profit out of selling it, well it's just fine mate and no worries Smiley . Price suffers ups and downs till now so I think you back in track now. Whenever you sold and you got profit, don't mind if the price went high after that. Right now at the current state, the price will not reached it's high price in an instant.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
My biggest problem with BTC is the slow transaction times. I've had to wait hours for transactions to confirm even with fees upwards of $2 which is ridiculous in itself.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
This is not a major problem but this is linked to the price movement.

Panic selling: This has many reasons to happen. Example is to get profits and others are worried so they will exit.

This kind of minor problem is really challenging. It gives thrills in every trading moves.

Kind of do that also from months ago. Got it wrong though. Sold at a high price. Well I thought it was high but didnt know it will go higher. Yes it is exciting but when you lose kinda makes me sad.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The biggest problem I have with Bitcoin is that I don't have enough. Other than that I think transaction times are too slow and should be scale up. Dev team. Scams. Low protection. Not enough utility. Besides that, i love it!
thats a lot of problems for a thing that you love dont you think so? Cheesy

my biggest problem is that i did not invest into it a few years back while the price still was at the low numbers, now its way more higher and i must admit that its hard to make money out of it
Activity: 448
The biggest problem I have with Bitcoin is that I don't have enough. Other than that I think transaction times are too slow and should be scale up. Dev team. Scams. Low protection. Not enough utility. Besides that, i love it!
Pages:
Jump to: