Pages:
Author

Topic: What's your biggest problem with Bitcoin - page 70. (Read 135083 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 17, 2016, 02:06:59 AM
With respect to my countries trend, bitcoin is still new and the the e-currency market has to travel more miles and yet has to be established for several more years before people can really trust it here. But till then I will be saving bitcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 17, 2016, 01:24:04 AM
my biggest problem is probably the fact that it is a currency that isnt accepted by many or most stores and businesses.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
February 16, 2016, 08:09:30 PM
i think that the biggest problem right now is that i can not use it to pay for everyday items such as food

the bitcoin merchand is still low in "real life" but you can buying starbuck coupon, etc. with bitcoin then you can buying food everyday Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 16, 2016, 06:44:09 PM
My biggest problem with bitcoin is that the bitcoin core software is good but downloading the block chain is a very hefty task.  Isn't there any way that we can use Bitcoin qt but not download block chain. I know there are many wallets out there but still none is comparable to the original...
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
February 16, 2016, 04:05:42 PM
i think that the biggest problem right now is that i can not use it to pay for everyday items such as food
Activity: 126
February 16, 2016, 03:24:52 PM
I believe to the developers, the ONLY problem with bitcoin is the size of the blockchain, which as far as i know can not be pruned without losing peoples bitcoin, mass adoption would only bloat the blockchain faster, keep it as a niche if you push for mass adoption you will destroy bitcoin, or you will destroy fiat, or as i have stated too many times, they will force digital currency on the masses the networks won't be able to sustain it, and it will be allowed o die, so the 99% become slaves to the elite once more. Keep it as a niche dont push or force adoption, humans are fickle creatures that are not dumb, as long as electricity and internet are controlled by other people the mass's will not adopt....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
February 16, 2016, 03:12:18 PM
My biggest concern with bitcoin is that its rate is unpredictable from one day to the next. Its hard to find reputable dealers that will buy bitcoin off you without charging you excessive fees. I believe both of my concerns will get fade away in near future when bitcoin ecosystem get more established.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 16, 2016, 01:09:51 PM
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you never know what can happen and that is difficult to expect when you must buy or sell.
But you must take the risk when you are going to do that. Or you can save money for backup.
you're right, one problem that obtained when using bitcoin is, when it's time to buy and sell. we do not know when prices rise and when prices were down, probably if not think well, it will make a loss
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
February 16, 2016, 12:06:02 PM
The biggest problem with Bitcoin is that you never know what can happen and that is difficult to expect when you must buy or sell.
But you must take the risk when you are going to do that. Or you can save money for backup.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 16, 2016, 09:12:54 AM
So far i don't have big problem with bitcoin, the only one my problem is so long waiting confirmation when i transfer something. Because i'm a gambler and i need fast confirmation.
I think for 1 confirmation need only 10 minutes. you must be patient dude. its not long time
Activity: 714
February 16, 2016, 08:56:15 AM
Together with the long wait for confimation, the biggest problem is the very high difficulty due to the large volume of miners out there.
Yes, according to my own fair as more and more people are using bitcoin get rather long.
But should be improved so that users feel comfortable bitcoin.
Activity: 676
February 16, 2016, 08:12:38 AM
So far i don't have big problem with bitcoin, the only one my problem is so long waiting confirmation when i transfer something. Because i'm a gambler and i need fast confirmation.
i think some gambling site doesnt need 1 confirmation for deposit mate ?

You are right - confirmation is not necessary for transaction proceeding. Without confirming it's really fast.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
February 16, 2016, 08:07:51 AM
my biggest problem maybe not much online shop that use bitcoin as payment, it will be more useful if more online shop can accept bitcoin
Activity: 504
February 16, 2016, 08:00:13 AM
i think some gambling site doesnt need 1 confirmation for deposit mate ?
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 16, 2016, 07:51:11 AM
Together with the long wait for confimation, the biggest problem is the very high difficulty due to the large volume of miners out there.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
February 16, 2016, 07:47:16 AM
I didn't see any problems with the confirmation.

I know people are just want a quick transaction. Patience is a must especially to those gambling addicts that wants to play in an instant.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2016, 07:09:18 AM
My biggest problem is that the bitcoin has a bad name because of all the media that has said things about the bitcoin.
I also do not like that people get hacked for their wallets.

So what are you noticed now after hearing some "bad" image in bitcoin? Does it heavily affected some bitcoin users? Let's say to this forum. Does it decrease the morale of a person?

That is not a problem mate. That is usual because bitcoin is money. So whatever bad image that can connect to money also applied to bitcoin or any financial source.

About hacking the wallet thing, well that's is really not a problem too because after all you are the one who can make it secured, at least.
Activity: 448
February 16, 2016, 07:01:13 AM
My biggest problem is that the bitcoin has a bad name because of all the media that has said things about the bitcoin.
I also do not like that people get hacked for their wallets.
Activity: 168
February 16, 2016, 05:52:28 AM
The main problem is the funding of the developers of bitcoin. If they are paid by third parties, they might be biased to that party.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 16, 2016, 05:39:36 AM
The biggest problem I have with Bitcoin is that Bitcoin are so unpredictable. And that makes it so scary. You dont know when you must sell or buy it.
If you sell or buy Bitcoin, you must take the risk that you will get profit later. And you dont know if that is worth.

Considering that kind of bitcoin price scenario as a problem will really can't take you as matured bitcoiner.

Of course there is no people who can predict what's the price will be but you can see some of them really getting a nice decent earnings.

How they do that? What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: