Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?! - page 37. (Read 37346 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 05:54:18 AM
My favourite coin for now are bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, neo . I consider them as my favourite coins as they are the most reliable and most stable coins in recent time and many other coins are building their ideas on this coins. These coins also have good management and technological team that are supporting it and the have very promising potentials. I have made some huge profits from them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 05:51:59 AM
I'll be honest. My favorite coin is the one that gives me the maximum profit.
Activity: 434
May 09, 2018, 05:47:30 AM
My current favorite coins are BTC, ETH, NEO, LTC, and Ripple. I think the coins have a bright future, good growth, their popularity is steadily increasing, the communities that join them are also growing steadily. The technology is also sophisticated and has been proven to survive in crypto for a long time. My prediction the price of the coins will continue to increase.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 05:43:09 AM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
My favorite coin is MinexCoin a lot of good features are coming, also passive income is good!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
We are still developing a market. I hope that yggdrash is here. After a week there may be edenchain and quarkchain. The important thing is to invest in chain projects.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 05:14:30 AM
Main coins which I still I love Bitcoin and these coins because the Ethereum has many fans. And some Altcoin that if I had the funds, I try to buy coins IOTA, EOS, NEO and CARDANO who I think has a good market price potential.
Activity: 322
May 09, 2018, 04:52:13 AM
I like almost all cryptocurrency coins, because they differ in some ways, and each is good in its own way. But I just, for me bitcoin is still confidently holds the upper hand, though there are swings in the market.
Activity: 126
May 08, 2018, 09:42:28 PM
one of the favorite coins is Ethereum because of the third largest coin in the world after Bitcoin and Ripple. Initially Ethereum is able to sit in second position until the end of December yesterday. Unfortunately Ripple managed to head the position Ethereum.Ethereum is actually a software platform. This means that a programmer can create a new application with Ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
May 08, 2018, 06:23:18 PM
currently I still like only 3 coins, namely Bitcoin, Ethereum and Stellar Lumens, but still I invest only Bitcoin and Ethereum.

these two coins have very good prospects, and the future is so clear, so I make it a long-term investment. for the other coins I just made another alternative when I want to take a fairly short advantage.
AFL
Activity: 167
Activity: 462
May 07, 2018, 03:58:19 PM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
my 5 favorite coins is
electronium
etherium
ripple
redcoin
dogecion

electronium, etherium, and ripple are the best coins for longterm investment and have high volatility and valuable coins these coin always give me high profit. that's why these three coins are my favorite coins for longterm investment. redcoin and dogecoin are also my favorite coins only for trade their price are low these coins is the best for trade they given me high profit is some days.

for today I'm more interested in the etherium, because with this coin you can earn not only on the long term, but also on trade every day. Look only at understanding the price throughout the day and immediately becomes clear How to act.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
May 07, 2018, 02:57:58 PM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
my 5 favorite coins is
electronium
etherium
ripple
redcoin
dogecion

electronium, etherium, and ripple are the best coins for longterm investment and have high volatility and valuable coins these coin always give me high profit. that's why these three coins are my favorite coins for longterm investment. redcoin and dogecoin are also my favorite coins only for trade their price are low these coins is the best for trade they given me high profit is some days.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 02:29:56 PM
alot of coins with potential for 1 year, I will go with this coins because they are good projects :Apex (cpx) - NEX (ico) this one will do 100x- Dav (ico) - Neo - atonomi
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
May 06, 2018, 04:25:39 PM
I will still stick on the top two best coin out there, for me bitcoin and ethereum will always be the safest investment. However, you should make sure that you are investing at the right time. Ethereum and bitcoin recently just recovered, so if you have bought the dip, you would've earned some decent income in the recent market recovery.
in general, today's state of things does not yet want to be called a positive recovery. Although there is a good trend for the market exit from the Steep Pike.
Activity: 353
May 06, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
I will still stick on the top two best coin out there, for me bitcoin and ethereum will always be the safest investment. However, you should make sure that you are investing at the right time. Ethereum and bitcoin recently just recovered, so if you have bought the dip, you would've earned some decent income in the recent market recovery.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
Since i heard the first time of it, my favourite altcoins are the privacy coins. Im a fan of anonymity, because i think nobody has to know where i spend my money or cryptocurrencies. Thats why i always invest in every privacy coin i see. I have almost everyone. My favourite are deeponion, spectrecoin and verge. With all those coins it is possible to make totally anonymous transactions. So i believe that in future there will be a huge need of these coins!
Activity: 644
May 06, 2018, 04:10:12 PM
although I am still a newcomer to crypto and I do not know much about coins, I choose BTC and ETH as my favorite coin ... because I see many developments and interests of people on both coins
if we do not consider the etherium as the main investment fund, then I also stick to this plan. For Bitcoin you need to have a lot of confidence in its prospects, in order to invest in it a significant amount of its funds.
if you remember 2017, and also it's time to change the beginning of 2018, then many have lost confidence in bitcoin. Seeing the price of 20,000 dollars, many rushed to make their investments, but to date they regret it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 02:56:36 PM
although I am still a newcomer to crypto and I do not know much about coins, I choose BTC and ETH as my favorite coin ... because I see many developments and interests of people on both coins
if we do not consider the etherium as the main investment fund, then I also stick to this plan. For Bitcoin you need to have a lot of confidence in its prospects, in order to invest in it a significant amount of its funds.
Activity: 174
May 06, 2018, 01:26:38 PM
AFL
Activity: 167
May 06, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
It’s Idealcash $deal check it out at https://Idealcash.io
Pages:
Jump to: