Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your Favorite coin ?! - page 39. (Read 37346 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 30, 2018, 07:32:59 PM
I really like etherum, because it's "only" an altcoin, but it grows really regularly and maybe it will surprise everyone and jump over bitcoin. It will be really nice.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 06:58:59 PM
Currently it's Monero, I always had a weakness for CPU-mined coins Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 30, 2018, 06:47:52 PM
I do not like neo. I would bet on EOS, ADA. The most interesting is ahead. This is if you take coins. If we look at the tokens, then the list will be larger.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
April 30, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
Right now it's NEO. Reason it's on my ledger and looks stable. Plus I can move it quick and I get free gas. ETH is next.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
Hi
whats your FaV coin

name 5 coin & reason
of course the bitcoin and ethereum, the easiest to obtain, and the widest acceptance. and now I'm using both to invest and trade.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 08:07:18 AM
BTC
ETH
LibreCash
RLC
Waves

4 of them are existing at the market now and one is making an ICO now. Im going to hold all these tokens till the end of the year. Will see what profit will I get Cool
Very good List. Im going to hold the same coins but instead of RLC Im holding STX.
PS Expecting the biggest growth from Waves, LibreCash and ETH

Doubtful choice about STX. Project is almost dead, IMHO.
Waves and LibreCash are going to make the biggest gain this year..Im considering increasing the position in these tokens
Why are u so confident about Waves? My top coin is ETH, i think Vitalik will implement POS this year and then we can easily reach 2000 bucks
Even if it is true it is just x3 profit. Better to invest in projects with little market cap or that ones that are making ICOs.
Waves will implement first non-turing complete smart contracts this summer. Take it from me it will be huge.
Waves is deviding the nomination of my best favorite coin with LibreCash which will replace Tether in the nearest future
Activity: 308
April 30, 2018, 07:39:51 AM
BTC
ETH
LibreCash
RLC
Waves

4 of them are existing at the market now and one is making an ICO now. Im going to hold all these tokens till the end of the year. Will see what profit will I get Cool
Very good List. Im going to hold the same coins but instead of RLC Im holding STX.

Waves and LibreCash are going to make the biggest gain this year..Im considering increasing the position in these tokens
Why are u so confident about Waves? My top coin is ETH, i think Vitalik will implement POS this year and then we can easily reach 2000 bucks
April 30, 2018, 07:22:50 AM
BTC
ETH
LibreCash
RLC
Waves

Activity: 322
April 30, 2018, 07:22:43 AM
I not so long ago in all this sphere and while still only I study but for so far these coins are better BTC,E, DASH, LTC, DODGE. Thanks to them, and more precisely BTC I became interested in cryptocurrency and then the rest began to study.
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
April 30, 2018, 07:13:03 AM
I like waves cause i still believe that this project could pump even to 100$ in some time thanks to crew which is taking care of it, their plans are making me believe in this coin in that way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 06:18:39 AM
great wallet. especially for CAPP. that is recovering a lot. He also thinks of adding utrust and idex
Absolutely agree! Participated in ICO and since then not sold tokens at all. Very cool teams, the project is very promising.
April 30, 2018, 06:17:55 AM
BTC
ETH
LibreCash
RLC
Waves

Activity: 44
April 30, 2018, 06:14:36 AM
BTC
LTC
ETH
IOTA
EOS

Those are my types. First three because of their position in the market. Next two as a something fresh.
April 30, 2018, 06:08:49 AM
BTC
ETH
LibreCash
RLC
Waves

April 30, 2018, 05:37:22 AM
I invest to these Altcoins:
-CAPP
-STK
-MWAT
-TIO
I really like these coins because these coins have a huge potential in the market future because their commodities are popular, feasible and accepted by the masses that sooner or later it will be a big success after the team series of hard work in order for these coins to become the best choice and to become successful as investments in the future.

great wallet. especially for CAPP. that is recovering a lot. He also thinks of adding utrust and idex
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
April 29, 2018, 02:06:59 PM
My personal favourite is right now vechain. Its very great alternative coin. Its value is still at reachable level I mean you can still safely buy it and hold for long enough to see it getting pumped for sure!
Activity: 115
April 29, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
NEO - VEN - ETH and now XBY (very risky but rewards will be amazing).
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
April 29, 2018, 12:51:14 PM
Bitcoin, ethereum and NEO. They all are sharing the same feature: they all are top five coins.
That is why i love they all, also, they are the only ones who are always going to be on a downtrend, no matter what.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
April 29, 2018, 12:39:20 PM
My favorite coin :
1. Bitcoin : there is no way on earth altcoin can defeat bitcoin in price and marketcap because it is the first crypto currencies and its like a gold in real life.
2. Ethereum : just like bitcoin ethereum is the first coin we can create token with turing completed or full modification. Even though still there are many problem to solved.
3. Atlant : the real estate tokenized system and very undervalued. I put it on my favorite because the dev is really work on their github and i am waiting for mainnet to launch.
4. Exscudo : if they launch mainnet as they promise we will see this coin at $10 each.
5. Omx token from shivom project : tokenized the genome data is yhe futures, we can sell it or give it for free for some research.
Activity: 1358
April 28, 2018, 11:18:46 AM
My favorite coins is three only bitcoin, ethereum and aion they are potential coins to me good for long term, I have invested my money on them I hope that they will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: