Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency? - page 14. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
The fears are pretty standard for me since i just started here. New crypto-currencies are harder to verify since they just started, i tend to stick to currencies known to my friends first to be safe.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1492
In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

What makes me fear in crypto is when I invest in a new project and after several months his team fails to achieve its goals and promises and in the end my investment is shitcoins that have no value and not included in the exchange platforms, As for the bounty work, the fear is that you choose a project that is not good and does not pay you what you deserve in the end.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Nothing to fear, its a market like others, people should stop investing in every other new coin and be sensible. Devs should work on their coins which they created and give their lifetime to that project. By lifetime i mean dont create coin after every other week and stick to one.
Activity: 399
Merit: 100
In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?
Now I want to live my life without fear. Fear always costs you more than your regular situation. Now I don't invest in any new projects, you shouldn't be afraid of listed coins. Even some new projects are also promising, if they are managed by some of the top bounty managers. Actually now my only fear is my own team managing project.
copper member
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
I fear, the country I live in may ban all cryptocurrencies. Not sure what will happen then to my assets. Another factor is having regulations and how much we can have from it. Also, have the fear of getting scammed or losing the price of the coin more than 90%.
Having said so, I am also optimistic on assets I am holding and someday price may reach near bitcoin value Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
It’s the same thing with most people, nobody wants to be scammed. And new coins/projects are usually the ones that can turn out to be scammers if you don’t thread carefully.

Sometimes I just think that it’s best to avoid them and go for the old coins that are already well known and we know for sure that they won’t be leaving the market for any reason, just like Bitcoin that has proven to be strong for years now despite the challenges that it has gotten through. Sometimes new projects can even be lacking enough funds to carry on with their project, and it can lead to them quitting or trying a take a break for some time.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 100
C O M B O
I really do not have fear in new cryptocurrency because I try to do some research before participating or investing,I know there are a lot of risk associated with crypto but my fear is the rampant hacking of people's wallet,that is why people should do everything possible to secure their wallets.
New cryptocurrency has advantages, is that the increase can be very high,
with a note that the new project already has a name in large exchanges, such as ONE and CTSI
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
My fear in cryptocurrency is when I get stuck in an alternative coin that doesn't have price movements anymore and when I sell it will make me lose, and another fear is when I can't control my emotions when I have an altcoin that is easily affected by bad news.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Scams are sure everyone who plays crypto is afraid of this word getting stuck in the project he is following. ICO era many projects ended Scam, but in the IEO era also can not be denied and avoided Scam is still haunting. However Crypto is still sexy and promising in my opinion

Which is why you should always consider to only support projects that you actually like, actually use and actually believe in. Then you never see yourself as "stuck" with them,,, but just with them for life, for as long as it is successful and you can get value from it. Is that not how all projects work? Crypto or not:)
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
As we know that crypto is prone to fraudulent practices, it has often happened by exploiting the popularity of crypto, individuals trying to take this opportunity. My advice is that if you plan to invest in crypto, especially if you want to try investing in a new project, it would be good for you to analyze it before you really regret it later.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
The reason why people doubt the new crypto is that many users already know the fear of being scam after long months of working and supporting the project then they only get was nothing. You cannot blame them not to trust them anymore. We should learn the fact that these scammers will always be there and we should need to identify them so that we can avoid them. We’re not just bounty hunters of the project but also we join them in order to support them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I have no fear in new coins because I don't pick ICO projects or IEO projects that plan to use small exchanges to raise fund, I'm interested in making quick profits and only IEO from top exchanges can net me that, for example binance
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
Their price drops significantly after being listed on exchanges. That or they pump and dump after being listed on coinmarketcap attracting investors with hype and trapping them on high prices. Usually they take advantage that they are new projects and so they are able to hype investors early without really achieving anything relevant in the short term. Then as months go by, they start to underperform and usually become stagnant. That happens to the majority of projects. However, if they are solid reputable projects, they might still use these hype tactics, but they will stay for longer, recover and even surpass prices. So I anyways rather wait some time whether its a good or bad project. I let time tell.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269

If you know how to look and if you are investing only funds that you are are comfortable in losing then go invest, people lose interest on new coins because so many projects are failing and developers running away, investors are losing money, it's been a long time that we have a good projects that's worth investing and this is very risky for small investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It sure is scary nowadays to join Airdrops because when I first joined Cryptocurrency, earning from Airdrops was easy. All you have to do was give your wallet address and wait for the tokens or coins to be given. Nowadays, its really hard to look for legitimate Airdrops since more and more people are complaining and posting about how they got scammed when joining Airdrops.

Another thing to always watch out are those projects that really invest a lot then once they got enough profit, they will now turn their back to the people who promoted them and scam them for their money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
New crypto coins easily turn scam, that's my biggest fear in this industry but still I know better return of investment is assured if you invested on new altcoins that's why I'm willing to take risks on new altcoins
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I fear that in the next cryptocurrency, projects are eager to be made, like it is continuing to become many projects with no further development even for a long term. I don't like projects that takes more than five years with their investors not earning from it and then here comes new bunch of projects doing the same way over and over again. This could be possinle in the future of cryptocurrency.
True! I worry that most of the new projects just copycatting old ones without having any new development. It really harms the cryptocurrency world in general and investors in particular. Having new and significant developments on new projects can be very attractive. The reason is that people who come to the cryptocurrency world in order to seek for useful apps, they can have the reason to come back. Another reason is that with new development, the project will be more likely to have good value in the market which is good for investors.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
Every new coin could become a dead coin after several months. Sad but true
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
My biggest fear is missing out on good microcap projects because I don't have enough BTC/ETH left to invest in them. Happened to me multiple times hence the fear.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Fears and doubts would be the reason why investors to fail to invest in a project, and that is because of the lack of knowledge about crypto.
They will never have that fear if they educate themselves  as that will make them ready to face the risk.

Actually, I had a lot of losing experience in the past and that makes me learn a lot as well, if we are realistic, we will consider investing as gambling, but even better than gambling as when we are investing, we have an opportunity to study the project, unlike in gambling where most of the time, you just call a game of luck, but having a gambler's mentality, that would help to face the risk and will not fear it.
Pages:
Jump to: