Pages:
Author

Topic: Whats your fears in new cryptocurrency? - page 8. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
October 26, 2020, 09:33:56 PM
I think one of the most fearsome thing that I am totally afraid in trying to new cryptocurrencies is losing my hard-earned funds knowing that there are several new projects which are just make to get the fund of many crypto-enthusiasts and after that will run away that is why many crypto-enthusiasts are avoiding new coins/tokens even they know that there is a very huge potential for these new coins to grow and be popular after some time.
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
October 26, 2020, 08:57:43 PM
Considering that market has a lot of projects to be offer, many are good but some are not. So my only fear which I really don't wanna experience is that being deceived or fooled by a scam projects. But through this we have a lot of things that can be considered to avoid getting scam, and always take a risk but we just need to take a long time digging about the project when where up to.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
October 26, 2020, 06:30:50 PM
My biggest fear is that more and more tokens are created out of control.  I know the best one will survive but as a lover of the old project 20 top coinmarketcap it seems like you have not been given space to move.  Likewise, when the DeFi hype was high yesterday, some of the old altcoins sideways very long time and even tended to fall.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
August 09, 2020, 02:43:49 PM
fear definitely exists for the new crypto much to consider before buying because what I know buying new crypto is fraught with risks, because the team can disappear at any time or roadmaps and updates not in run
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
August 09, 2020, 01:01:31 PM
Pump and dump scheme, currently many are implementing this especially in DeFi project, I saw several victims on Twitter, many of whom were carried away by the DeFi hype, but stuck with fake DeFi implementing this scheme and because of this I have not dared to buy new coins or tokens DeFi project.

Scammers always get its way to scam people by using new approach.

Always remember doing your DYOR before releasing your funds to support or participate with any
kind of investment, without proper understanding the chance of being stuck or losing your money
is really high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 09, 2020, 12:48:35 PM
Fear and doubt in investing in the crypto world are true and I also have that feeling, but I use that fear and doubt to be more careful in choosing crypto to invest in. Regarding new crypto, I only use it for day trading / short term, and only trust investment in old cryptos like BTC and ETH. Cryptocurrency is scary but very profitable  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 09, 2020, 12:48:03 PM
Everyone has fear of scams earlier or later. More fear is when I see that my favorite holding coins price is literally huge down. Another fear in the new cryptocurrency is hacking. We don't want to lose our whole portfolio or change our portfolio in exchange. Now I won't leave any campaign after finishing a campaign because to receive rewards, anytime devs could publish new rules.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 887
August 09, 2020, 12:12:03 PM
Pump and dump scheme, currently many are implementing this especially in DeFi project, I saw several victims on Twitter, many of whom were carried away by the DeFi hype, but stuck with fake DeFi implementing this scheme and because of this I have not dared to buy new coins or tokens DeFi project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 09, 2020, 11:51:57 AM
For me, the biggest fear in the cryptocurrency world is losing the assets that I have that I keep in my wallet, and I am also afraid that when the coins I buy experience a very far price drop.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
August 09, 2020, 11:26:08 AM
I really fear the most is when the market in the verge of bearish and tend not to show any sign of upward trend which makes the market and the investors so fearful.
Yes, and that is something that everyone in crypto is always afraid of, even so things like that will still happen at certain times, because we can't control the market so it's not bearish.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 344
August 09, 2020, 11:11:32 AM
I was cheated too much and it was too normal to be unpaid for months. I used to trade and be a bounty hunter here for quite a long time, I'm just afraid that one day bitcoin will no longer be manipulated, all my assets will be lost. that's my biggest fear, when the crypto and bitcoin markets are no longer active I will lose all my work. In addition, I still love the way this market operates. I trade and make money freely without paying taxes. Grin
Scams occur everywhere be it the businesses, companies or even banks or large financial institutions. There is no way you could avoid the approach of scams but what you can do is be smart enough and turn the other way when you smell a scam approaching towards you. Never trust anyone in this market.

Moreover, bitcoin is not going to lose its value anytime soon as it is not even began with mass adoption yet. Sooner or later all the countries will accept cryptos as assets and acknowledge its existence. Although, everything will be strictly regulated and you will have to pay the taxes in the long run.
Activity: 674
August 09, 2020, 05:35:17 AM
I really fear the most is when the market in the verge of bearish and tend not to show any sign of upward trend which makes the market and the investors so fearful.
Activity: 616
August 09, 2020, 02:02:50 AM
I think of the cryptocurrency hodlers and investors are being afraid of new currencies if it turns out to be scammed coin or at the latter part it became value-less or no value at all.
Activity: 674
August 09, 2020, 01:59:09 AM
Well I fear that those new cryptocurrencies will tend to be bogus or not even patronized or may lead to be a scam coins after awhile which mostly of the crypto enthuasiasts is being afraid of.
Activity: 728
August 09, 2020, 01:12:51 AM
in all fields there will definitely be risks and we can't avoid any risk, all we need to do is be more careful in determining projects, especially those that are new because many new projects have turned into scams
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
August 09, 2020, 12:26:36 AM
There will always be risks in every aspects, as well as cryptocurrency.
We should never afraid with the risk, we should manage the risk. Some method to manage the risk is by diversifying our investment.
The saying goes 'high risk high gain, low risk low gain', so what do you prefer, low gain or high gain ?
Activity: 686
August 08, 2020, 08:41:46 AM
In the past years in this cryptocurrency project many of has experienced had I know especially me because of some cryptocurrency project I missed to participate because of fear and doubt, as a person if you begin to look at the risk and what you have lost in the digital world you Will never get yourself involve in new crypto currency forgetting that life itself is a risk. What then is your fear in crypto?

oh the fear's just the usual. the fear that the currency wont climb of in value just as expected if its a new coin and the fear mostly of being scammed in plain view. some of these coins look promising due to their project platforms but just wont push through with their supposed goals leading for the coin useless of value.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
August 08, 2020, 06:52:09 AM
it's the fear of having scam and cheating. Where you have done was only deep research in order to prove that the project/crypto is good investment.but in the end it became scam
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 06, 2020, 05:06:18 PM
I have a lot of tokens in my wallet as a bounty hunter that are not active right now. There are so many failing new projects nowadays. I used to have the feeling that after working hard for months to promote new projects they will fail as a result of the team inactiveness. Another one is failing to pay bounty hunters after promotion. I have been cheated severally without payment after working for some months for a project. I will have to do a lot of scrutinizing before I venture. 
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
August 06, 2020, 04:50:16 PM
Every investor has a fear of losing money especially about new projects, market scamers are always around us and current investors are wiser before investing in new projects. In order to minimize losses, investors currently prefer investing in top exchange IEOs and Trend DEFI.
Pages:
Jump to: